Just spent all afternoon revamping my humble portfolio. yay, nay?

just spent all afternoon revamping my humble portfolio. yay, nay?

No btc

Holding the "blue chip" coins is only good for slow growth/ you have a big stack. You might as well put 50% of that shit in projects with more room to grow. So nay

Very nice
Only difference is I can't part with XLM, ENG, or WTC. Waiting to break even on CRPT, ARY, and ZRX. Really want some OMG tho

retard alert

>you have a big stack

2.7k big stack?

wut lmfao

i sold off elix, zrx, bat and req to buy omg, neo and link. should i have kept the others?

dat FD tho...

think he meant IF you have a big stack

Link is a wildcard not a bluechip
What do you think of the 60% bluechip 40% shitcoin?

Rate? Holding VEN till the 26th, want to sell lux the shitcoin gowever its on my home pc and in currently away from home had to watch the price halve lmao

>mfw not even using delta

Illiterate, pot smoking burger detected.
I'm sure you sold them for a reason aus bro. All the ones you bought are pretty solid and will continue to rise at a reasonable rate with the market. If you wanted to be max comfy maybe get some BTC and XMR. If you want more reward and risk go into an ICO or low marketcap shitcoin. I'm sure we hit another bull run soon and everything just moons so w/e

Never said it was, same goes for VEN. Link has massive potential to moon tho if everything goes right / Sergey doesn't OD on big Macs.
Your split just depends on how much risk you want to take. I have friends that just sit in ETH, LTC, BTC, XMR and NEO and make steady gains. Personally I would go 50/50 and transfer your swing / day trading gains into those ones above

actually a canadabro that is currently transplanted in the middle of the fucking outback for some reason, but cheers cunt

Your right mate try not to melt

>illiterate burgers
>your

ETC AirDrop incoming. Some say it will moon to 400+

Good picks. The most solid picks for 2018 will be OMG, REQ, LINK, NEO, PRL, DBC, and ETH in no particular order.

Are you me?

looks ok m8, but i would move that ven to BTC - alts finna get rekt on the next bull run. Also - move some alts into XLM - it's down right now - perfect time to pick some up before $5 EOY

COSS up 15% but not showing.
Not a lot of cash in but what do?.

Veeky Forumsmeme2018coin

You're overdiversified for $1000. Just pick one thing and hope it moons.

I'm 50k in and plan to hold no more than 7 or 8 different coins.

but user they will all moon

Drop BTC, XRB, LINK.
Add more to OMG and NEO,
consider NAS (strong team, NEO founder, no western exchanges yet)
thank me in 6 months.

Pick 2-3, absolute max 4.
Drop the link and ada and req.
COSS is highly risky, look at what happened to KCS, get out when you you've made a tidy profit.
Put everything from those sales into OMG.

What about dropping another 1k. Same deal?

what should i hedge my bets on? i see everyone shilling link

pick 2-3, max 4, but don't trade the coins you have. they are sunk cost. just pick your favorite 2-3 and focus on them.. pick up an extra shift at arby's if you need to

ps I like horsy sauce

Yes, OMG is a long hold so don't expect crazy pumps and don't FOMO, by April you'll know why it was so important to accumulate early.
If you're adding more money in, look at NAS (antshares/NEO founder, only on asian exchanges, inbed with Chink govt).

ty bby

Fyi

Also FYI

>double digit IQ redditor visits Veeky Forums for the first time start package

oshit

Sorry to hurt your feels mutt

>no jnt
never gonna make it

shitfolio

this is a solid portfolio. keep reinvesting into this as soon as you have the money to spend. i do have the same stuff but xlm over omg. i like your choice more tho