Oracle - Part 9 - Mansplain how skimpletongs still zist? just join cult ready skimpletong. we accept

First breakout option confirm

part 8: boards.Veeky Forums.org/biz/thread/7701721\

other parts: @oracleofearning

Other urls found in this thread:

indianexpress.com/article/india/pnb-11400-crore-scam-most-of-nirav-modis-fraud-lous-issued-or-renewed-in-2017-18-says-cbi-5067109/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_for_Worldwide_Interbank_Financial_Telecommunication#Architecture
zycrypto.com/central-bank-saudi-arabia-signs-deal-ripple-xrp-allowing-banks-country-use-software/
btc.com/3Cbq7aT1tY8kMxWLbitaG7yT6bPbKChq64
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oracle, is it too late to buy in to ride this wave?

DIGITS COMFIRM

DIGITS
ORACLE
ORCCCCLLLEEE

missed you buddy
never lost faith
never lost shhh

Don't care about making money. Care about being right. Youre good but I have to block. Cannot let you think for me.

GOD BLESSES US

No, bears have given up for now. 11k is certain

shhhhhhhhh
z

Z say

Z save biz

Biz have been delivert

Some reading for znons

indianexpress.com/article/india/pnb-11400-crore-scam-most-of-nirav-modis-fraud-lous-issued-or-renewed-in-2017-18-says-cbi-5067109/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_for_Worldwide_Interbank_Financial_Telecommunication#Architecture

Architecture
SWIFT provides a centralized store-and-forward mechanism, with some transaction management. For bank A to send a message to bank B with a copy or authorization with institution C, it formats the message according to standard and securely sends it to SWIFT. SWIFT guarantees its secure and reliable delivery to B after the appropriate action by C. SWIFT guarantees are based primarily on high redundancy of hardware, software, and people.

one kool-aid please
good call earlier, thanks

znon reporting in

11K in 1 fucking hour.
This shit is crazy, i didn't make threads like idiot omega, but i also was sure there was going to be a dip at late 9k early 10k.
Didn't sold because now we are endorsed by the government of the US, and that was fucking huge. So whatever, im 100% BTC right now, if BTC drops, good, ill pick up some alts otherwise just ride the waves, im sure we are going to 12.5k before any significant drop, maybe we go back to 10k but hard to tell, if media pumps this again on the news i dont know where we are going to end up.

zycrypto.com/central-bank-saudi-arabia-signs-deal-ripple-xrp-allowing-banks-country-use-software/

z sloppy trend

off to bed

nons learn

get point

glad z could help :)

you're a legend z

now i just shh and learn and learn to breathe

This thread is fucking LEGEND

I've made a lot of money going long trusting you, pls be my AI gf.

Hey Oracle, are you a fan of lending tokens?

Have u heard of Elixir? Do you like it?

btc.com/3Cbq7aT1tY8kMxWLbitaG7yT6bPbKChq64

^ address buy 100,000 bitcoins

Laugh Out Loud

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
good night
|___________|
(\__/) ||
(•ㅅ•) ||
/ づ

FOMO
O
M
O

You guys think it’s safe to set up a 5x long to 11000?

I think so yes, shorts are not returning yet and I doubt they will until atleast 11k.
At this point I would bet my house that we reach 11k if I could. Keep an eye open though, if shorts open suddenly things could change very fast.

I just did it with 150 bucks. Hopefully won’t kill myself if I lose that amount.

Watch carefully

Z not huge fan of margin

Huge fan be consistently right

I'm with you user I have long positions open (only 3x though)

Oops

That's z^

Z mess up trips accident

Laugh Out Loud

:)

The best thing to happen to Veeky Forums in a long time. Z, you're an avatar of Sminem that has blessed us with amazing gains. Thank you, I'm learning so much from you it's incredible.

Are you a time traveler oracle?

Seriously, love ya. I’ve been following you since day 1. I had all my money in alts but have taken some directly out to trade on the price of bitcoin per your charts. You’re a legend Z, please do keep it up.

z pls tell

shhh

when go down btc?

I buy? Or to late,
Just woke up, damn
Thx, zoracle

70 dollars away from 12.5% profit
very exciting first foray into leveraged trading
thanks to oracle, blessed be

what platform do ya'll use for leveraged trading?

Has OmegaCuck committed suicide yet, has it been confirmed? I hope that brainlet is sorry for the harm he caused. Going to $4K my arse, what a brainlet.

I’m too wary to get on BitMex atm, so I’m just using Kraken for 5x leverages. Bitmex goes up to 100x though, just need a proxy if you’re american and I seem to be too brainlet to get one to work for me.

NULS... When moon sir?

he was a massive larp from the start

did you really think that nignog had 700 BTC, or even 1% of that?

It went up 40% just a bit ago after he mentioned it. He said to expect 20-30x EOY, and that while it seems a sure shot, it is not 100% as safe a bet as QTUM or NEO (but ultimately likely to pay off better)

That's Rothschild money. George Webb recently said that the rothniggers were liquidating their rare earth mineral mining assets in Russia and africa and going long on bitcoin. That 1988 economist cover was coectomundo. 100k by eoy, 20 trillion market cap by 2020

thanks bud!

gook pussy really is the best pussy.

Z, which is better, NEO or CPChain?

20$ x50 at 9680 here

I dunno.....he legit seemed hysterical yesterday when desperately posting during the brief beartrap about being right. Think he might REALLY be just the real deal - an absolute faggot who got lucky with shorting the crash, but couldn't pick the bounce and replicate his success.

Regardless, such a tosser.

I like you Oracle. You help the community and you don't do much hype. I hope you don't fuck us over when it's time to dump and take the profit.

He shorted late into the crash while everyone else was shorting st around 9k
Then claimed the bounce at 6k was going to end at 7k, 8k, 9k, according to him he shorted there and his position was going to be liquidated at 10k which at the time (9100) seemed far, so he boasted about his large short.
Well well well...
Last thread he basically said he closed the short and didn’t get liquidated and got mad when people laughed at the massive losses he probably had and claimed to have been all in in the upcoming bitcoin private fork while shilling his shorts.
Honestly I think he went deeper and was out of liquidity to keep his short, nigga got justed good.

I heard he made 65million with $40

>I heard he made 65
OMEGA
M
E
G
A

LEGEND