Steak-Umm's are the most misleading product ever

>Steak-Umm's are the most misleading product ever

Bought these twice in my life thinking they included the bread in the box. and Twice I didnt eat that night because of it.

ZERO CARBS
I bet it comes with bread

yet has bread in the picture

my grandma would buy those for my brother and fix them for him. she wouldn't for me.

"sliced steaks"

not "sliced steaks with bread you faggot"

look at the fucking box u faggot that doesnt imply its a compete meal with bread?

>The picture is always a complete representation of the ingredient inside the package and not a meal containing such
>Tinned soups never have the sprig of parsley on top
>I don't read words on packets, they are just part of the aesthetic

okay, first time i understand, but how do you buy it a second time and get rused?

first time i was like 10, second time i was 25 and drunk at the market late night. second time was probably my fault, still very misleading

Have you ever been tested for mental capacity?

do you get mad at cereal for not having milk in the box?

thats totally different

It's only misleading if you're an idiot

It says, in relatively large print "Sliced Steaks".
It also says "7 Steaks".
It also says "Real Beef Sandwich Steaks", not 'Steak Sandwiches'.
Under the pretty picture you seem to like, it says 'Serving Suggestion'.
IT ALSO SAYS "ZERO TOTAL CARBS". YOU KNOW WHAT HAS CARBS? BREAD.

Do you also get mad that cartons of eggs don't include chickens as well?

I worked for a guy that bought this for his food cart and sold it as an ingredient in the Philly cheesesteak got dog. Pretty tasty actually.

Steak-Eze, you want Steak-Eze not Steam-umm

steak umms are quite possible one of the worst processed meat products
They are a sickly pink artificial color
when you cook them they stink
they produce a slimy grease that cant be natural

I agree, same thing happened to me but I finally learned after 4 times. Never again! I even wrote the company and contacted a lawyer to file suit.

and yet they're like, $7'lb come on

All meat is processed, user.

Why do they mention it's zero carbs "per serving"? Doesn't really make a difference, does it?

Don't forget the bowl.

Because if you eat 3 or 4 servings, the total carbs would amount to maybe 2 or 3 grams. Any count less than 1 is negligible and counted as zero

Ah, so it's some regulations they have to follow?

Either your grandma is an asshole or you are

I normally enjoy processed garbage but Steak Umms are disgusting. Greasy, salty, and with a weird hot-dog taste that isn't palatable no matter how you prepare them. Tried making cheese steaks once ("chopped sandwich steaks" seemed to indicate that this was a fine idea) and it was a disaster

Presumably you think this contains carrots, mince and retard baby then.