JUST

JUST

>be me, credit score in high 700's
>uncle dies, get 10k
>stipulation to use it on my student loans
>goes through, credit score falls to low 700s
Why is this?

you seriously wasted your 10k on some 4% interest rate loan instead of investing?

You deserve the lower credit score.

He had to. Learn to read before acting like other people are dumb, you fucking moron

I just did what the lawyer told me to do. Either way, I can't figure out why my score dumped.

you're no good to (((them))) without your debt

Because you don't have any loans anymore, so no way to prove you are a good (((creditor)))

That's the only thing I can think of. What makes for a good credit score is paying the loan off for as long as possible so the banks can rake in interest.

Still have more to go, that was just one of them unfortunately.

It's better for your score to have a continuous payment for something like a loan than to pay it all at once.

Or something else happened besides that, idk, credit scores are weird and dumb.

Just got a email that my credit card limit has gone up kek

I dont give a fuck about my credit score. That's for poor people and people who have ambitoons to start a business.

dumbass

Why is credit score 300-850 and not 0-550?

>being this much of a brainlet

It should be 350. But the reason is that it's cus it's arbitrary with a range of 500.

Me too. Think it's because I buy cryptos with it each dip and pay it all off again. Fools! I am insanely irresponsible!

Credit score is determined by credit utilization. So basically you can't have a good credit score without actually using credit and paying it off. It's a Jewish trick to keep you in the system.

Stupid, random, arbitrary American system

literal retard
if you're an americlap you have to have a good credit score to function in society
Even landlords at shitty apartments are doing credit checks because of the tight housing market
A credit card statement posts monthly, on a set date, and then you have another month to pay that off interest free, meaning if you're using a debit card you're literally throwing away money.
I haven't paid a penny of interest and my score is in the top 1% for people my age
Credit cards are another means of redistributing money from the poor and dump to the smart

You shouldn't have wasted your education.

I also get 5% cash back at fast food and electronics stores (including stuff like newegg), 2% for grocery, gas, and restaurants, and 1% everywhere else. I also get a fuckload of consumer protections (look up visa signature and discover benefits). I have another card with 0% interest for emergencies.

>((((((((((((((((((((((((((((credit scores))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Reminder to never borrow money.

>24
>haven't moved out/ payed rent
>never bought anything on credit
>no credit score