I run a massive crypto shill group AMA

go ahead, let's talk.

What's the pay? And where can I apply?

(our most successful campaign at present is the LINK forks images. happy to discuss others)

how much do you pay?
hire me?

timestamp, shoe on head

next coin?

Do you wipe back to front or front to back??

What are your personal long term holds?

Also proofs

how much does chainlink pay you?

will u pay me if I come help shill?
actually am female so might be able to bring some pull

There is no "pay", the pay is our team working hard to pump a coin. It's like this:
The team agrees on a coin to shill
We all go in big
We shill to the extreme (sometimes 1,000's of posts on reddit and biz
Profit.

Can you shill xlm so I can dump it for link? If you get it up to a dollar in 24 hours I'll give you 1000 xlm

please shill DBC (again), BRD, and UTK

i willy, willy need to dump these

Next coin is BLZ. current coin is VEN and a side campaign on LINK (link forks image campaign). We worked hard on XRB as well but exited a while ago.

Give us your next pick before you pump it.

why do you keep shilling link? could you stop? thanks.

>xrb

I unironically believe this. That coin was memed to death

Why are you such a faggot

LINK target is $1.50-$1.70, we have big plans this coming week, then we walk away. You'll probably never see another link post on reddit or biz after this.

circular method

no one pays us, we pick a coin and we make it moon and to be brutally honest, you cucks make it incredibly easy.

We have extensive capabilities and can do over 1,000 posts per day on reddit and biz, no need to let others in.

When are you planning to dump your ven?

Give substantial proof that you are not a larp

see
pls answer thanks

$7

are you the UFR guys?

So....a normal day for me then.

Buy EthPyramid. Much easier gains than pro shilling OP. Or, redirect your efforts into shilling that instead.

you're saying LINK target is 1.50 - 1.70 this week, and then you will stop shilling LINK?

i answered above

Ven is a solid coin and the vision of smartcontracts becoming mainstream (which is what LINK is all about) is awesome. Smartcontracts could revolutionize the way people do business. Both coins are no joke. Nice shilling OP. It's good to see people shill promising projects. But what makes BLZ so special. You really think you can market BLZ as good as LINK, VEN or XRB?

oh ok missed that sry and thanks. Could you stop though? I have it filtered but holy shit.

Target probably reached, he just want you to fomo in now think g it will go up

I always combo , it dosnt have to be one way or the other

blz is cheap and blz uses nosql which yeah is basically useless. But all you have to do is meme it, then say "decentralized database for all dapps" and we'll get $2-3 out of this shill, you watch.

>this
Low-key link shilling again.
Hope it crashes and burn, and the people that run the discord groups get lifelong and debilitating hemorrhoids.

on a side note: In the early days shilling was hard.. real geeks and smart money. But now it's 90% normies who buy instantly on a shill... no research.. no due diligence.. who is to blame?

did you guys shill DBC back then too? That was some pretty hard shilling on DBC. I admit, i got caught with some really heavy DBC bags

please relieve me of this heavy bag

why the fuck would you shill LINK on biz? they're all bagholding already. this is FUD

nope catching the xrb pump was our first, now it's rinse and repeat. why do you all make it so easy? Hey can anyone post their best LINK forks plz? Oh shut up salty walties.

Neck yourself faggot

are you doing this just to rob people?

Congratulations Veeky Forums you have been larped. Now get back to being suckered cucks. peace out.

Reminder that OP has provided zero (0) evidence to support his claims and should be considered a larp with a grandiose power fantasy until proven otherwise.

ayyy beat me to it Get fucked fag

>be insignificant faggot
>thinks lying about himself puts him above others
kek

czech military surplus socks and underwear?

>tfw summerfags won't understand why we get sad with that reference

USGI underwear

This. Shilling Link in biz is like selling sand to a camel. We literally are surrounded by linkies all day.
Go shill on plebbit or normiebook

3 years until banan

Now I know you’re ladling there’s no way you are behind the omg lol visualization voodoo copypasta fuck uraelf

Nice larp faggot.

shill me new eth ponzi with low entry ~0.01eth and lower

i want his benis in my mouth
now

Why do you cunts keep trashing fun?

hello pajeet, how much did you get pay to shills?

He is not larping