RIPPLE

Can't you just feel this is going 10 USD very soon?

no? ripple CEO doesnt even like XRP and thinks its a shit coin LOL

>citation needed

FAKENEWS.

BTW XRP at 10$ this year easy

Considering i just sold, probably

why do people get excited over 10x?

Why do you fucking idiots keep buying this centralized shitcoin that isn't even a real crypto? No seriously tell me. Are you just stupid?

Not everyone bought at 1.00+

for your next ripple thread, user

XRP might be the most overpriced shitcoin on the market, seriously what a fucking joke. I hate BTC as well but I think Ripple is an even bigger memecoin. You'll be left holding bags when this inevitably crashes back to sub $0.10

irrelevant though since its 10x from current price and you could sell right now if you wanted to

People said that when it was 0.20
>It will go back to 0.005
>it will go back to 0.10
>2018 it will go back to 1$
>2019 it will go back to 10$

I will keep laughing by the same attempts over and over again

No, everybody wants to use ripples tech but not XRP

tfw I fucking said it
but i been in for a while now
we good

google saudi arabia right now
they are ALL ABOUT banks
Look the FED is DEAD

You dont know shit. You don’t even know why you’re saying what you’re saying.

Right but for me it would be 20x if it went to 10$.

Anyway it’s going to $90+ EOY. Nice second home for me. 589.00 is a little ambitious

what the fuck how delusional can you be retard?

90? youd be happy if its 5

I would be. But you are underestimating this market in coming months. It’s fine. Keep holding TRX.

> tfw bought ripple at 3 USD

telling someone
>You dont know shit.
making this 'prediction' on xrp
>Anyway it’s going to $90+ EOY
projecting much?
dude seriously.....you mutts and your shite education

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump).

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump).

My only problem is I am all in XRP and now when BTC is going up I am not making any money.
Is this good or bad ? Can someone explain the BTC-RIPPLE relationship? Should I move into BTC and buy more XRP later ?

ive read a bunch of stuff and have money all over the place
not saying it's the only way
but its a pretty big thing

I just thinking about that
trading pairs
look at the code in USD.
if USD price is same at PAIR then not sure how to get the best advantage

but maybe focus on the basics for now
what to buy
not losing a bunch of money
etc

You are very impatient. Crypto is different from the stock market. Coins don't necessarily pump immediately after news. It took Ripple about a week to skyrocket after the escrow announcement.

happening soon:
>revolut listing
>coinsquare listing
>uphold listing

happening in 2018:
>Interledger (future of payments)
>Codius (smart contracts)

Forget about your XRP bags for 6 months and thank me later.

That's why I am not trading.easier to make BTC gains on other markets. When BTC bulls I usually don't trade. It's just a shame my USD value is going sideways when BTC is rising. But when XRP makes it's next move I think we go to 5 USD so that will x5 my BTC value.

I think XRP will be 50 USD EOY.

Forget about your XRP bags for 6 months and thank me later.

happening in 2018:
>Interledger (future of payments)
>Codius (smart contracts)

XRP x20 in 2019

Absolutely not. Banks like the tech but the coin itself is 100% useless.

What's this app ?
I have had other stuff in my life lately so I have neglected my crypto knowledge. It just feels from experience and gut feeling that XRP will moon as fuck soon.

memes aside, how low is your IQ? 50?

>bAnKs nO cOIn
>tEcH gOoD bUt nO cOiN

Congratulations, you a fool in a mans shoes

10$ eoy ez

great info aNONS

No

5 bucks til end of q1.
wojak time then. will be soooooo awesome.

>Max Supply
>100,000,000,000 XRP

>going above 1$
>company is worth 100b $

KEK

It's a very popular digital banking app. It currenty lists BTC, ETH AND LTC.

I've already sold it @ $3, $2 and bought back @.80

in no rush to sell

what can you do with the app? exchange fiat crypto?

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Looks like this thing is stuck at being ~1.10$, it keeps following that price in dollars p much perfectly for days now.

Slow growths build strong support. We don't want impatient weak handed faggot.

*growth
*faggots

You some kind of boomer?

not at all. its simple logic. you should try it.

Sounds like a boomer argumenting to me. What is so crazy about a market cap of >100b? Are you one of those who don’t get market caps?

>What is so crazy about a market cap of >100b?
for a single coin/token with hundreds of competitors and not a single application?
>but muh partnerships
names mean nothing.
when you buy token from a company valued >100b and the actual value of the company is not even 100m, you better not bet on the price rising or sell soon enough after the normie/moron influx.

It's a very popular digital banking app. It currenty lists BTC, ETH AND LTC.

This goes for basically all crypto then? Or is 100b the magic limit?

>Or is 100b the magic limit?
wat?
apple is the highest valued company on earth with 1t.
have a look at other companies valued at 100b and compare them to the cripple shitcoin.

Feel bad for you user, there are so many other GOOD coins that are mooning this week

It will cost 10$ if there will be people buying it for 10$.
Since it's 1$ now
and the total supply is huge
And there's not much use cases
And there are competitors
And the hype is over
it won't happen soon if ever

Saved. Gonna spam this in the stinky linky threads.

Why the fuck did the price spike up by 5 cents just now?

bogs lurking here

it bleeds, and spikes in a 10 cent green fucking dildo, now its going to bleed all the week until the next moon, i call it the brad new paradigm

inverse chad paradigm

COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE COINBASE

They're competing with tether.

Yeah I know Apple has a big cap, but I thought we were talking about crypto. I can’t really see how comparing the classic market to crypto is valid though.

>I can’t really see how comparing the classic market to crypto is valid though.
because all exchanges work in the same way.
you exchange something for something you think will get more valuable or useful in future (unless your a retard)

apple is not worth 1 quadrillion because no one thinks it will give so much profit as dividend and a still rising price.

its the same with crypto. you want something for your money. and as stated unless you are a complete moron you dont give 10x the amount of money you would receive but more like 0.5 or better.

We should ban all XRP threads imo. Ripple is a plague upon cryptocurrency.

If there's any justice in this world XRP will go to 0