What's good with bread and butter? I have been eating bread and butter daily but it's getting boring...

What's good with bread and butter? I have been eating bread and butter daily but it's getting boring, what else can i add to the combo?w

Add rosemary to the butter, it changed my life.

Caviar, salmon, good salami etc

jam

>wanting to sully that god-tier combo with more shit
jesus christ user, come on. even the butter is pretty far over the line tbqhwyf

just chopped up and mix?

Yeah.

You can also find pre-con rosemary butter at most grocery stores if you're feeling really lazy.

does that taste as good?

I find pre-chopped + dried spice you are getting less for more money

Pre-made tastes fine, but I prefer using fresh rosemary and mixing it myself. That way I can use really fresh, local butter from the farmers market.

this pork pate

>That way I can use really fresh, local butter from the farmers market.

this is a little bit too hipster for me.

Yeah lemme get my mass produced butter so I can feel like I'm a part of something other people do instead of just getting butter because I want the best butter available to me.

Does your farmers market butter taste better?

salt.

Not him, but it tastes quit a bit better. Silkier and slightly sweeter. Like I've said before, pre-made is fine, I just prefer making my own.

*quite

Just put some fried egg with cheese on top. I like to have breakfast this way. Ham with eggs is also an option

Thinly sliced cheese and sausage meat. Maybe some fresh fruit.

You should vary the bread a bit. There are thousands of variants.

IDK how shitty or good the selection in your bakeries, supermarkets and so on is, though you can always DiY.

I only have a shitty toaster oven so all my bread is raw inside.

toast an extra slice of bread and make a toast sandwich.

Instead of butter, put a little by of red wine jus in the bottom of a pot. Let it set in the fridge then top it up with beef dripping

huh

I have a simple bread maker. Doesn't make all kinds of breads and it will all be bar-shaped, but you still can get a lot of variation out of it.

Medium bread with oats, dark bread with dried tomatos or olives, light bread with sunflower or pumpkin seeds... some additional ingredients and the usage of different flour makes for a decent number of breads you can make quite easily.

>Medium bread with oats, dark bread with dried tomatos or olives, light bread with sunflower or pumpkin seeds

I see you've been reading the recipe book that came with the bread maker.

Cheese, u make a sandwich out of it and dip it in coffee. I've been eating that for breakfast since I was 4. May sound weird at first but I'm sure you'll like it.

Not much. This is actually mostly inspired by our supermarket & bakery breads (which are usually excellent here).

They do look visually better and have slightly better moisture control / crust, but I think I'm okay with the breadmaker level of bread. Still better than various other nation's supermarket breads...

I realise that sounded a little incoherent.

Get a ramekin like the one in the picture. Make some red wine jus and put enough in the ramekin to coat the bottom
Let it set in the fridge so it goes solid
Melt some beef dripping and add it to the ramekin so that it is about three quarters full
Dip sourdough bread it into and enjoy the orgasm in your mouth

Substitute butter for Truffle Infused Dipping Oil and Balsamic Vinegar of Modena.

The better question would be: What can't you add to bread and butter?

Pretty much anything can become a viable improvement to bread and butter. The only exceptions might be grain foods since it's kinda redundant with bread and maybe certain fruits. Let's include potato as well since it's kinda in the same category as grains.

I dare you, Veeky Forums. Find me anything outside of these few exceptions that doesn't go well with bread and butter.

sweet potato
cassava
yam