Thanks Ellen for pumping the price

Thanks Ellen for pumping the price

thanks Sllenminem

Ugly fucking dyke

I don't think it was her, if someone found out about crypto through her their exchange account wouldn't be verified yet

wtf i love ellen now

Ellen may be ugly, but her wife is fucking not.

she gets hotter pussy than you do, and at 60 years old you cuck

Ellen coin would 10x right after launch

Bitcoin will rise to $20k tonight if you reply to this post with "Thank you based Ellen." If any of you scroll past it, it will instead go to zero.

DOOT DOOT

Ellen is 60 fucking years old and her wife looks like this. I'd like to see who you're fucking at 60.

He doesn't know about lesbian bed death.

Old photo her 'wife' is an unrecognisable mess due to plastic surgery now. Didn't know wtf was going on when I tried watching the revived Arrested Development.

based lesbian is one of us

it's the buy signal before the roasties get their accounts verified and the price goes up

then they hold our bags

how can this old man get such attractive wife

Did you idiots learn nothing from seeing what happens when women and morons buy into crypto?

They pump the price up like crazy and then crash it like crazy.

THNX BASED SMINELLEN

t. reddit

Ellen didn't pump the price, Sminem did.

>In contact with Satoshi
>Father was Vedic bull god, mother was a wood elf, hence his handsome likeness
>Literally descended from Asgard
>Prophecies foretold of his coming as the end of the Age of the Bogs
>One of the first to invest in Bitcoin, has acquired immense wealth but won't cash out because he knows 1 BTC will be worth 100k when fiat becomes worthless
>Discovered wizardry at a young age, hasn't had sex (physically) since to retain his great power, but still bitches want him so he fucks them telekinetically
>Can manipulate markets by posting cryptic photographs, but unlike the Bogs who have become corrupted by their crypto wealth, he does so with benevolence to the common man
>Simply wearing his pants high casts a spell that makes crypto rise beyond your wildest imagination
>His earthly name "Sminem" is an anagram for a word in a long forgotten ancient tongue that means "bearer of the green flame"
>Green stemmed tulips sprout in his presence, bears try to run from him but are captured by his telekinetic spells, over 500 Bogbears caught so far
>Literally walked into the Fort Bogdanov gold reserve and collected all the gold while the entire special forces security staff was under a spell of paralysis, now has the gold hidden somewhere in Siberia (hence the tensions between the USA and Russia)
>Grichka is still recovering from this event, is heavily scarred
>Will lead Earth through a financial revolution and a new age of prosperity the likes of which we could not imagine (think: driving anti-gravity lambos on Mars and beyond)
>At this juncture the entire fate of the world's financial assets depend on his confrontation and eventually battle with the Bogs, but they know they stand no chance against the immense power contained in his left ear alone, so they hide in their fortress in France
>Has 2 cats.

H-.. how many LINK do I need for this semen demon to sit on my face?