Me? I'll have a water

>Me? I'll have a water

>Thinks drinking the one thing that lets life exist on this planet is a meme

Time to go outside and get some fresh air, faggot.

I'm a shitposter and I'm genuinely sick of these. Sage

>in Soviet Russia, you don't order tap water, tap water order you!

is food a meme?

I get some water when I'm initially sat down. If I want anything else, I order it with my meal

>I want a liter o' cola!

I agree. That kind of defeats the purpose of eating out.

>If I drink water with my giant bowl of pasta, it's healthy!

Maybe defeats the purpose of going to a bar, but I go to restaurants for food primarily.

>going out to order pasta
>i have to eat the entire meal because i have no willpower
>drinking water is less healthy than drinking soda

Your bait is awful. That's really all I have to say

Yeah but the drink compliments the meal

I rarely drink soda to quench thirst, but I think it goes nicely with food. And beer or wine compliment food nicely too.

the purpose of liquid with a meal is cleansing and lubrication, or in the case of wine, complementation, anything other than wine or water is childish and embarrassing, for you.

You don't go out to eat to be healthy, the 150 calories that glass of soda or beer has is probably much less than you'll consume from an appetizer alone.

>tfw your boss doesn't allow people to have beer or wine at lunch and you have to settle for soda

No doubt they can complement, don't know that I would agree as much with soda, but it isn't a make or break situation.

*tips fedora*
As for soda I think it depends on the kind of food, I find coke and tacos to be a good combination for instance.

Going out to order anything is retarded. You could literally make anything that a restaurant makes at home. Why is pasta a particularly horrible thing to order, user?

San Antonio, by any chance?

because muh Veeky Forums memes

>working for your jew boss

Mush mush, Wojak.

Not even close.

I'll have a large farva

*adjusts ascot*

Then you should try Big Red with barbacoa tacos, if you haven't yet.

actually i think what was getting at is that pasta is incredibly easy to make at home, so it's pointless ordering it at a restaurant.

>You could literally make anything that a restaurant makes at home

dude, try making a good 'go style 'za at home
no, seriously, good luck with that

inb4: yes I can
no you can't

I co' crea' a fab' go' sty' za' at ho', fa'.

>Me? I'll have some fresh air.

I don't really order pasta at restaurants myself, I was just using it as an example. If I'm at an Italian American restaurant I'd get something like chicken marsala.

But that guy sounds like a snooty, bagel scooping faggot anyway.
I first learned what "za" meant from teaching myself cheap scrabble words.

because its really cheap and easy to make. i don't go out to order some shit i can make in 10 minutes with stuff i already have in my fridge at home.

>going out to eat at all

You are literally killing yourself, and wasting your money. Stop being a child who can't enjoy the taste of real food.

Today I made myself an egg white for breakfast, a kale and white bean salad for lunch, and I'll be making myself grilled salmon, spinach, and quinoa for dinner. It's cheap, delicious, and I'm extending my lifespan by years, if not decades. I also drink literally nothing but water, juice and soda are for fat children and beer is for degenerate rednecks.

Are you Gwyneth Paltrow?

No, I'm just a regular person who cares about my body and has self control.

>1200 calories/day
>care about myself

pick one

What makes you think I'm not getting enough calories? You sound like a fat loser.

People who live like this are wasting their lives

No, I just have control and am extending my life.

>an egg white

wew lad

Steve Jobs would like to have a word, but he's dead.

By eating bland food and refusing to step out of your comfort zone? You sound like a blast at parties, bruh

inb4 >projecting this hard
or some other stupid dumb shit.

i was being generous with the 1200 number, what you described was closer to 900.

even if you are completely sedentary and bed bound eating less than 1200 calories a day will result in your body wasting away and eating its own muscle and organs.

I drink lots of vodka. That cleans out my system, and even cleans my teeth (I haven’t brushed in years, and haven’t had a cavity since).

I also eat a liverwurst sandwich pretty much every day – to counterbalance the effects the vodka has on my liver. I make my sandwiches on seeded rye (because it’s the healthiest bread), with mayo (because eggs are the best protein; I use kewpie, because the msg makes it taste better), coarse mustard (good for the white blood cells), zucchini pickles (because they taste good), and a bunch of baby spinach (just for filler; it could honestly be left out).

I also eat a lot of canned fish (mostly sardines, but also the occasional fancy smoked oysters) on saltines. They give you all your essential amino acids, and provide a nice opportunity to try out various hot sauces, which are generally very low in calories, while high in flavor and immensely prodigious to healthiness.

Aside from that, I drink large amounts of water (anywhere between ice-cold to slightly chilled) every day, always through a straw, and sometimes with a lemon wedge.

To each their own, I say, but I’m just shy of 30 and am doing better than most of you.

>Oh excuse me? Can you please take that napkin away from my table? I won't need it.

What makes you think it's bland? I know how to cook delicious food, but I'm not a manchild so I can appreciate the taste of grains, vegetables, and proteins by themselves.

And I don't go to parties, partying is for children and losers.
Why do you bring up Steve Jobs?
How do you know the portion sizes?

He tried turning fruitarian to extend his life, it gave him cancer and almost killed Ashton Kutcher. Ol' Jobby was nuts and an asshole, but he did some good work.

I'm not a fruitarian, I consume fish, poultry, and occasionally dairy.

It's more a commentary on the intended consequences of trying to cheat death, but I would expect you to take a more literal interpretation. And this is coming from someone on a 1200 calorie diet.

>Unintended

You havin a stroke?

I'm not trying to cheat death, I'm just doing what I'm supposed to do which will most likely grant me a long life.

I don't go out to eat at all, I don't eat anything processed, I don't do any drugs or alcohol, and I drink anything but water. My body is at optimal health.

why are you on a 1200 calorie diet?