Hey Lomostar is having a airdrop right now that lasts until February 22nd...

Hey Lomostar is having a airdrop right now that lasts until February 22nd. They are celebrating the Chinese New Year (Chinese Company).

The link for the app can be found on:

lomostar.com/index.html

Upon registration you will receive 100 AiLink tokens if you use the code below.

Code: 15FY74

Total amounts

2,000,000 AiLink = $24,000

50,000 RUFF = $7,000

30,000 RED = $12,000

20,000 DCON = $2500

10,000 LMC = 800

$46,300 Total being dropped!

As you see plenty of money to go around

Other urls found in this thread:

ilanding.lomocoin.com:3000/landing/tutorial
youtube.com/watch?v=n2934P3SkPU
ailink.in/AiLink_whitepaper.pdf
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@johngaltbpm/i-ve-collected-usd561-75-in-crypto-from-lomostar-airdrops-in-2-months-and-it-might-be-worth-thousands-in-a-year
medium.com/@lomostar/ailink-ruff-and-red-token-airdrops-on-lomostar-this-week-3d4ec44920a6
ico.red-lang.org/RED-whitepaper.pdf
github.com/RuffNotes/RuffChain/blob/master/WhitePaper.md
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is the promotion Lomostar is running for new users until Feb 24th. You'll get 100 ailink coins in your wallet.

These are the tokens I collected from the airdrop last weekend.

The total amount is ~ $270

100% free you don't even need to buy any LMC to get the airdrops.

These are the red envelopes you appear on the top. They are available only on the world view. They appear around certain times throughout the day. A few common times are 8 pm, 3 am, and 8 am EST.

If you're a iOS user like me you might be having some trouble. Here's a quick 5 step tutorial to get the app started. It takes 30 seconds.

ilanding.lomocoin.com:3000/landing/tutorial

Only open the red envelopes from the official Lomostar account. The official account has a little lomocoin sign on the bottom right of the profile picture as verification.

If you are having any doubts you can visit the Google store and read the 1,700+ reviews available.

Oi you made this post yesterday and i fucking checked all day and there wasn't shit you faggot fuck you

There was one 2 1/2h ago

Fuck you dumb nigger, are you just meant to check this shit every 10 min 24/7

On the Lomostar app they have a point system. You start out of 10 Vitality points. Every red envelope you open costs 1 point. These points recharge slowly only 1 point every 2 hours. This is why it's important to not waste your points!

You make so little its not really worth it desu, I've been looking at this shit for like 3 days and only have coins worth $1.50

If anyone has more patience than me my referral is 15G4Ta if you want some free shit when you sign up.

From lomo airdrops or random fag envelopes

There was one! You get what you put in

Yeah right after 3

Yeah the airdrops are less than last weeks no doubt about that.

From Lomo
You get added into groups when you open the shit spam envelopes though and you can get extra free shit off of that.
I just open one when i hit 10 hearts and theres no lomo

You actually get anything from those random envelopes? I've always avoided them completely and only stuck to the official account.

just check every full hour for dev drops

As you can see the drops vary from person to person. There is some luck/gamble involved. Sometimes you get a big drop and sometimes you get the small one. RUFF is always a good coin to use your points on though.

Why do all these fags try to send out 5 cents? Whats the point

Close up of the Official Lomostar account. It's a good practice to double check since there are some fake accounts out there. It really sucks to waste a point on a bad envelope.

This was my secret moon mission user. The guy who made a million from neo (shilled it at $0.25) now is heavy on LMC. Do I need to say more?

>doesn't work with vm
>can all that permissions required
uh, no

I hope you don't have any apps on your phone then or I got some bad news for you.

Haha good find user:)

when does the important airdrops appear? each full hour?

3 am est past few days for this airdrop. They don't give an official time on purpose to keep people guessing.

Chinese shit.
No idea, no product, no sense,

Haha you missed out on the NEO train.

Here's the Lomo team.

youtube.com/watch?v=n2934P3SkPU

Ailink

The wallet is based on Ethereum ERC20
AiLink (ALI)

Total Supply = 10,000,000,000

Circulating Supply = 2,000,000,000

ICO price = 0.1RMB

Whitepaper: ailink.in/AiLink_whitepaper.pdf

15FV7R
Use my referral code to get 100ALI and moreover you won't pay your 10% fee to LoMoStar -> win-win

People are making hundreds of $$. See here user:
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@johngaltbpm/i-ve-collected-usd561-75-in-crypto-from-lomostar-airdrops-in-2-months-and-it-might-be-worth-thousands-in-a-year

15FV7R

I'll be watching out for a weekend airdrop this morning. I think there's a good chance of one.

do you earn anything if you create red envelopes?

red envelopes normally cost diamonds but they decided to make them free during the CNY. They are used to get followers. Once you have the followers you can make your own group then shill them whatever you want.

Close up of the Official Lomostar account. It's a good practice to double check since there are some fake accounts out there. It really sucks to waste a point on a bad envelope.

Here's the link to the post about the 3 coins being airdropped.

medium.com/@lomostar/ailink-ruff-and-red-token-airdrops-on-lomostar-this-week-3d4ec44920a6

RUFF is more popular than LMC haha Good way to get cheap ICO coins

Save your Vitality points for the real airdrop. Don't open any of these red envelopes!

It doesn't cost anything to open these envelopes. These are found in the groups that you join.

FUCK YOU PAJEET STREETSHITTER SCAM

How? Also as white as can be lol

It's 100% free and it's a great way to get cheap coins that could potentially moon in a year or 2.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD I SPEND HOURS OPENING APPS AND SHIT WHEN THIS SHIT IS WORTH 10 CENT

That's common sense. I get notified by the telegram when a airdrop is going on. I'm not refreshing the app every 10 mins lmao

It's always a random amount when you open the red envelope. Sometimes people get 5x more than you do.

Use code 15G4cz I made 3k on this already

Here's the link to the post about the 3 coins being airdropped.

Nicely done!

Red Community Tokens (RED)

Total Supply = 200,000,000

Circulation Supply = 80,000,000

Company’s supply = 30,000,000

This cryptocurrency is a ERC20 token and supports Ethereum wallets such as ImToken / Bitpie / Parity

Whitepaper: ico.red-lang.org/RED-whitepaper.pdf

This cryptocurrency is a ERC20 token and supports Ethereum wallets such as Imtoken / Bitpie / Parity

Ruff Chain Token (RUFF)

Total Supply: 2,000,000,000

Circulation supply: 700,000,000

Company holding: 200,000,000

ICO price = 1.4 RMB

Smart contract address: 0xf278c1CA969095ffddDED020290cf8B5C424AcE2

Whitepaper: github.com/RuffNotes/RuffChain/blob/master/WhitePaper.md

Please consider using my referral and i'll pay you 100ALI + the 100 you get for signing up. I'll be giving away coins to my followers on a daily base.
This is your chance to get in and claim the huge airdrops right now.

15FV7R

The Red envelope on the top left is an official envelope that's glitched. Those are the envelopes you want to open!