Some cuntpisser bought $1 billion of Bitcoin core

Some cuntpisser bought $1 billion of Bitcoin core
Bull market ahead boys

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/02/05/this-european-royal-family-might-invest-in-cryptocurrencies.html
blockchain.info/address/3Cbq7aT1tY8kMxWLbitaG7yT6bPbKChq64
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramzan_Kadyrov
jalopnik.com/5704390/the-chechen-presidents-guns-supercars-and-3000000-motorcade
youtube.com/watch?v=dkbka_njVwA
rttnews.com/2862047/chechen-president-ramzan-kadyrov-to-buy-bitcoin.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all i have to say is....
Q predicted this.

how the fuck is that a bull market ahead
that means 1bil of buying power has left the market, and the only further move he can make is down

where is the screenshot faggot

Winklefoks bought back in?

He is going to dump it on us, isn't he?

If he can throw away that much money on a useless piece of software it means a lot more money is going to enter the market

yeah, they just made even more money

saving all bitcoins in one address

not diversifying to many address for safety reason

Probably to purchase LINK before mainnet release ;)

When you know nothing, say nothing.
When most people see you, they probably think you're a deadshit. When you open you mouth or get near your keyboard, everyone knows it.
Seriously consider ending it. It'll make life a lot better for anyone that knows you

>buying $1 billion worth this late in the game

Think about that. That's a huge positive sign, that someone with that much punching power threw in this much this late in the game. Has to mean there's still money to be made.

This

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

yeah, years of shorting and shaking out weak hands

>threw in this much this late in the game

The game has just begun.

I expect upcoming x10-15 crypto market cap in next 1-2 years. And knockdown crash after.

Who cares what people think you absolute beta cuckboi
I enjoy making people miserable

Nice

You think making yourself look like a drooling retard makes other people miserable?

like true nigger

I bet it was the PBOC trying to ditch their USD

They will use it to pump VEN on their new exchange after the rebrand.

>Late
20T market cap in two years. That's 40x

It's a big story, biggest of the year in crypto. Like the 3rd biggest wallet and it was just created, all purchased in a week? Wtf could it be? Did this faggot crash the market just to get in low?

Is this the first entrant from the payment industry accumulating for a nude? Well 500 or banks capitulate and follow suit?

*Node
*Will
Must have answers!

Must have answers

cnbc.com/2018/02/05/this-european-royal-family-might-invest-in-cryptocurrencies.html

blockchain.info/address/3Cbq7aT1tY8kMxWLbitaG7yT6bPbKChq64

It seems weird there's huge volumes of bitcoins and also tiny little fractions of only satoshis

Wow. Who do you think did this? There's only around 2k billionaires in the world I think.

>what is a Huobi cold wallet

Well isn't worrying that someone bought 1 billion worth of bitcoin and the price went up only like 2k? Or am I a brainlet? I doubt it'll be the same price movement if he dumps

Jesus, 96k BTC. Who do I have to kill to get 1% of that?

You know it

>Who do I have to kill to get 1% of that?
The Huobi admin.

that is why dark pools are used.

May as well now that the hype is there, would probably be the easiest ~100 million anyone has ever made in a week.

he's gonna HODL till 20 trillion marketcap

>USD
Tell me what this is in sats, I've been watching hypnosis videos over the past month to clear my mind of any and all familiarity with USD. Not sure if "$1 billion" is a large sum or an amount appropriate for a vending machine. I only understand sats.

Permabulls detected. Your philosophy is why doesn't everyone buy. It's easy , we all buy and hodl to the moon. Then everyone wins xD

Listen fuckhead , we are over bought right now. It is more than obvious. This thing will be coming down hard soon before we can go up again. We recovered way too fast, I hope you bought at 10k. I'll be buying your coins off you at a discount.

Probably just buying back the same btc he sold at 18-19k, likely was waiting for more clear confirmation that the market was going back up, he didn’t bother buying at 6-7-8k because he isn’t worried about buying the very bottom. Probably hold until btc is 40-50k then dump, rinse and repeat

Fuck, I wonder what it feels like to have that much money...

Must be hard being this dumb, I legitimately sorry for you.

Mods please ban this retard.

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP POSTING HERE YOU STUPID ASSNIGGER I AM SICK AND TIRED OF SEEING YOU AND I WILL COME AFTER YOU PERSONALLY ONCE WE HAVE REACHED A COMFORTABLE MARKET CAP
COUNT THE DAYS FAGGOT, WHEN BTC IS AT 20K I WILL HUNT YOU

Are you actually the same person all the time? You're a fucking idiot and don't know anything about the market, stop trolling or kys if you aren't.

Hahhhahaahha Jesus dude are you on biz 24 7? For fuck sake. I can't even tell where you are from as it is 5 am here in usland. Did I make you sell ahahahahahaha
Don't worry, price will come down for me

Q predicted you'd say that

Your retarded posts stick out like a sore thumb. I don't browse all day long, but I _ALWAYS_ see your shit and it has never been an intelligent contribution to anything. You didn't make me do shit, you only make me angry.

Bitcore would have been a better buy

>I only understand sats
It’s about 9 Trillion sats

Good. That is only part of the plan. Permabulls always get angry when anyone has anything realistic to say about the market. Because they expect to sit on their fat fucking ass and hold and get rich in a month. Not how it works NEET dreamer. People buy bags, and sell it to others at a higher price. That is the ultimate goal. We are not all gonna get rich. There will always be suckers. My calls are impeccable, my intuition cannot be fucked with. In what world do you live in where the market just keeps climbing and unlimited fiat just keeps flowing in.

Probably an exchange address

Well at least you confirmed you're trolling now. Thanks for getting my bloodpressure down.

> bought $1 billion of Bitcoin core
> Bitcoin core
He... Bought the infrastructure bitcoin runs on? What?

Holy...holy shit. In a single buy order?

It's going to happen at some point. Someone is going to send a billion ETH to a BTC address or something stupid like that and lose it all.

Think off the shitstorm. Oh my!

yep

non-forked btc you absolute autist

What the fuck is bitcoin "core" you brainlet?

>bitcoin core
how fucking new are you op

did he also buy some go-ethereum, maybe diversify with a little parity?

>Some cuntpisser
Meanwhile, on long-BTC Veeky Forums

More like, Immensely satisfying whale dump all over people buying in at 11k ahead.

>Buy 1 billion BTC at 9,400, driving up price even further
>Do a big, smelly dump of 1 billion BTC all over the idiots who bought into the price hike due to your pumping

You're all fucked. You're gonna get buried in whale shit and BTC is going to come crashing down to 5k.

Well, with that much money, you only really need the stock to move a few percentages to make more money most people will see in their lives. Doesn't mean some random poorfag can make it. If you invest a billion and BTC moves from 9k to 13.5k, you made half a billion, if you invest 1k, you just made 1.5k. Sure, it's nice and all (if you sell, that is), but just because somebody bought in doesn't mean they intend to hold forever and they expect it to go up forever.

its the original one

You guys have no idea do you?

Well, welcome this guy:

Ramzan Kadyrov

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramzan_Kadyrov

He is the weaponized muslim private army of Putin in Chechnya republic.

Recently he was included in all possible sanctions lists and this guys HAS TONS OF MONEY.

He is probably the second wealthiest guys in the world after Vladimir Putin.

jalopnik.com/5704390/the-chechen-presidents-guns-supercars-and-3000000-motorcade

This is how his nephew wedding went. Look at the cars, all bought by Ramzan Kadyrov for his relatives:

youtube.com/watch?v=dkbka_njVwA

And he confirmed a couple days ago that he have purchased Bitcoins.

rttnews.com/2862047/chechen-president-ramzan-kadyrov-to-buy-bitcoin.aspx

You have the wealthiest part of Russian mafia now onboard.

You are welcome.

There is only 1 btc. The other forks have their own shitty names, Bcash and such.

>They didn't just close their massive short from 20k
#pleb

he didn't follow the transaction. None of those is an exchange adress. He simply put all on one adress.

This, sell now! 4k incoming. Comfy as hell on my 15x short

The guy that bought all that BTC will be one of the world's richest men next decade.

Holy shit I am glad I held at $5900. Strong hands / hold is not a meme. The rich are getting in now, and they'll still probably be richer than me if they are buying $1,000,000,000 of bitcoin right now but at least I won't be a fucking peasant wage cuck when BTC hits $1,000,000.

There is no proof.

>You have the wealthiest part of Russian mafia now onboard.
BULLISH AF

More capital flight. Who could have predicted this hmmm

>bitcoin drops 50% in 1 day
>.....
>bitcoin recovers 50% in 2 weeks
>OVERBOUGHT!!!!!! RECOVERED TOO FAST!!!! BULLTRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh god why did I sell at 6k please go down

>blockchain.info/address/3Cbq7aT1tY8kMxWLbitaG7yT6bPbKChq64
why the fuck is it constantly recieving small transactions?

lollll

an exchange or mining pool

t. bottom seller

>bitcoin core

Fuck outta here you Roger ver cuck bot

How do we know that these bitcoin were bought? It can also just be a trade between two wallets.

Maybe they found a way to steal small fractions when someone makes a transaction on an exchange.

Kind of like this movie

>people like this sold at 6k

This.
The bogdanoffs moved half their bitcoin core to that address only to make it publicly known when they dump and to make the same idiots who bought panic sell

0x785b4efdb38c06a605a0c00bf41926528e791700

I don't think there is any currency called bitcoin-core