Why are women so stupid?

My mom just bought a TV for $1200 when we struggle with food every month.

Why did you allow it, you brainlet? And where is your father?

>why won't you love me you spoiled ungrateful shit

The TV will distract you from your hunger

You get to watch the food channel in HD now though.
Pretty good deal

Maybe you should buy her a brain with crypto

why aren't you at work instead of posting on a Taiwanese basket weaving forum

My neighbour spent $8,000 on a glass door
>told me it's to let more sunlight in
>it's an apartment
>the door leads to the apartment hallway

never let a woman near your money

now get the hunger games on blue ray as a gift to your mom

dont worry soon she'll meet a rich guy who doesn't want anything to do with her neet son and move in with him without you
t. this happened to me shortly after bankrupt mom bought a tv

yikes. I'm sorry you had to experience that user. mom still loves you but she loves that cock in her pussy even more.

>tfw mom got scammed AGAIN and gave out her CC info and soical security number.

Carefully repackage the TV and take it back to the sto' for credit.

When you get back put your mother over your knee for a long, hard spanking; then take control of her spending and look forward to a brighter future.

>posts frogs in the business section of an anime imageboard
>calls others stupid

Reminds me of my parents, they'll complain about the electricity bill being a little higher than usual, then a day later they'll have impulse bought a new $70 rug, even though the "old" rug is still new, or a new microwave or something

Worst case I'll never forget, my parents were angry about the electricity bill and the very next day when I got home they had bought new sofas

It's bizarre, to see them complaining about money all the time yet at the same time hemorrhaging it like retards

or like the time I sat down and explained to them about how HDMI cables are all the same, they either work 100% or don't work at all, then they went to the store and bought expensive gold HDMI cables, their logic being "well they must be better, otherwise why would they be selling them/why would they exist"

KIll your parents and then kill yourself.

>having a father in the current year

Well, she did it because you need to watch shit
Enjoy your first world problems

>not being in control of your mother
In this age of single parents YOU have to be the husband of both her and your own wife, be a man.

well turn off the damn lights

What is mothers number sir? I can help her with her phone bills sir? And her computer has many virus, yes.

1200? kek
even mine is only worth 600 and its a good one for fullhd

you can get a 1080p 43" for less then $200 new easy

Sounds like my girlfriend’s mom. She bought a fancy SUV, gets Starbucks every day, and leaves the heater running 24/7. But then she lets the internet and power bill lapse and goes into overdraft and bitches all the time that she has no money. Tried to be their financial advisor once and just got bitched at. I fucking hate normies and women so goddamn much.

If you are old enough to post on Veeky Forums you are old enough to get a job and buy your own god damn food.
Also I will get shit for this and no one will understand. But when you work 10 hours a day just to survive it's shit. Yay! I worked 10 hours today I can spend that all on boring cheap food and stare at the wall! You need shit like a TV splurge, liquor whatever to bring you small amounts of joy to get through the rest of it, even if it means skipping a few meals. But you don't understand because you post all day while your poor mom slaves away.

Oy vey goyim don't you want to buy this shiny new TV instead of saving money, don't you want to RELAX instead of training for a better job.

Why bother starting that business on the side when you can watch "Pirates of Silicon Valley" on netflix and imagine being successful for a few hours.

Like I said.
/pol/tards will give me shit.

Yeah but muh curves and muh HDR 4K, despite almost no good content yet

Except I work 8 hours a day doing what I love and make a great income, and she's at home watching netflix because she doesn't want to better herself and her family.

Tell me again how I'm the retarded one.

lmao at all these assumptions and projections jesus.

This may seem like a meme, but I was raised by a single mother and she has deferred to me in major life decisions since I was 13. At that point, she experienced a budget and we stopped being so piss poor.

One particular instance of this is that, in spite of the fact that I know she prefers it short, she always keeps her hair long and literally tells people when they ask that she keeps it that way because that's how I like it (she asked me one fucking time, and I didn't lie).

I live in over 1,000 miles away.

You are a massive Faggot user.

tfw my mom is a successful business owner who retired 2 months ago and left me and my brother with one half of the business each.

feels good to be master race. Enjoy your TV, burger.

Elsa Jean could get it

Why are mums like this? My mums so fucking stupid she will buy almost anything that can be paid by instalments because she thinks it works out better when shes paying like 20% more and can't afford anything after they've taken the payments out

kek!