DigiByte

DigiByte.
A lot of people outside biz are shilling it. Even John McAfee. So why is it not discussed anymore on biz ? Moon potential ? Want to have your honest thoughts about it.

Nobody shills this. It's a dead coin.

too many people got burned hard on it here because of the citibank competition.

If you havent noticed anons here are retarded, they look for temporary profit and loss later on, they will never invest in a promising projects because that requires understanding and research, we dont need idiots from here in DGB community.

I've heard there will be huge partnership very soon. Q1 or maybe first weeks of April. Something related to Asia, and not related to finance. With a well-known company

DGB community consists of fucks.

Yeh whatever, community helps with marketing, donation goal for PR firm was reached in2 days, community run website with all guides, etc... as I said people here are losers we dont need to promote DGB to them.

Hahahahahahhaha

Kys

DGB Marines are the most hardened marines in the galaxy. Their hands are pure iron.

A DGB marine lands in a valkyrie transport on a new planet, heavy bolter in his hand, plasma gun in the other. His exoboot crushes an alien skull. A cold metallic voice emerges from the helmet, the paint etched away by a thousand battles.
''We are the DGB marines. And we are NOT selling.''

it was discussed to death on Veeky Forums long before your spamming faggot ass came here to shit it up

Umm why would I? Cant handle the facts? :P

Coin is worthless and if you want me to explain why its worthless I can sit here and do so. If not then I really cant be fucked to help naive people.

Come on. Explain and fud

I got justed so hard by this that i quit crypto for 5 months, just barely got in in november before the greater part of the bullrun. This coin has lost me so fucking much in both actual money and opportunity cost

So, many blockchain projects came and went through the year of 2015-2017 that showed it had a place in the market. Two examples I will explain to you is ETH and XMR. What both of these have in common, and why they proved they have a place in this market is that they both solve an issue that Bitcoin showed during its major bull run.

ETH- Developers realized how hard DAPPS were to program on the bitcoin blockchain. It was really stubborn to work with. There was a problem and Ethereum was the fix.

XMR- People saw bitcoins issues in transparency of transactions when used as a cryptographic currency. There was a problem and monero was the fix.

Now with DGB, it solves no real problem at all. One could argue that it has faster transaction speeds, safer network with multi algorithm mining, and more coins to prevent jumbled mess of satoshi values when sending coins. The hard truth is no one really cares too much about fast transactions. Multi algorithm mining is worthless in network safety when compared to Bitcoin because 51% attacks are nearing levels of impossibility. And no one gives two fucks about sending random jumbled amounts of coins.

There are two things that give a crypto real value in this space:
1. how large the network is (Amount of miners/nodes generated)
2. adoption rate

DGB has neither on bitcoin, so it is doomed to fail.

Good luck to you.

I literally just bought 10k Digibyte as my first crypto investment as a poorfag.
Gonna try and buy up to 50k before the price goes up.
Also people don't talk about DGB because it has little moon potential, it's more of a steady sleeper coin at the moment. I personally think it's a really solid coin that has an amazing future but won't really shine for at least 2 years.
All I can say is that after doing my due diligence as a newcomer to the crypto market is that Digibyte seems to be by a significant amount the most promising and safe long term hodl coin in existence.

And its worth noting, the coin most similar to what DGB market sentiment was is now RAIBLOCKS (NANO).

LOLOLOLOL you actually took that pasta?

this could be the currency coin of 2020. perfect inflation, easy to use wallet, major partnerships

John Mcafee is a piece of shit but you can make tons of money with him.
>buy the dip they said you will make profit they said.

>why is it not discussed anymore on biz ?
A large portion of Veeky Forums got burnt by DGB

Me included

If you're talking about a post similar to that in a link thread, then I was the one who wrote it.

oh hey my bad thanks for writing it. i asked you in that thread

Exactly. This is why I bought DGB, it has the potential to become the new public face of cryptocurency. It's fast, safe, convenient and being run by a competent team.

In a few years people who bought DGB when it was cheap will be laughing at all the people who didn't realize it's potential and totally missed the boat.

>0. perfect inflation, ea
> 5 months ago $0.01
> Today $0.04 - $0.05

Lost money -.- the absolute state of FUD

Don't forget the logo. Easily distinguishable for the everyday normie. It has so much potential

Also it exploded up to 1.20 just before the crash. Fucking Digibyte out-gained Bitcoin and pretty much every other crypto during that crazy month.
The actual name is also very marketable to the mainstream "Digibyte" is the perfect combination of easy to remember and tech-sounding for people to latch onto it.

>t. brainlet.

the whole idea with DGB is it can be used for daily purchases because of low transaction time and a network that wont fail-unlike bitcoin that could be fucked over if a single BTC farm goes down.

It's rumored that Minecraft servers will begin using it soon

>an be used for daily purchases because of low trans
I cant believe someone actually takes so much time and gets everything wrong :D:D damn man your future is not very bright xD

If you really believe that cyrptos have a place in society to compete with fiat in everyday transactions then you are sadly mistaken.

There is a place for both crypto and fiat in monetary transactions. There are advantages to both in different ways. Continue holding onto the belief that you will pay for groceries with crypto. See how long you'll hold that belief for.

>elief that you will pay for groceries wit
I already pay for coffee on a daily basis and for my web hosting, just a matter of time when more and more start accepting cryptos :) Its ok we wont miss you and others left behind :P

Ok, that is fine to believe it. I have nothing invested into DGB so if it mooned tomorrow I would have no issues with it. Its important now more then ever to really look at where the market for crypto is heading and its very clearly not heading towards the direction of replacing fiat in every day transactions. But for the sake of it all, I do hope your investments pan out for you. Good luck and have a good one.

>t all, I do hope your investments pan out for you. Good luck a
How would I not believe if I already use it? Also digibyte is focusing on other areas with digusign its already in international trade niche, its not everything about daily payments...but that is covered by crypto too already :) Thanks and you too.

Still holding some