Is there any canned meat that is good...

Is there any canned meat that is good? I want to stock up my pantry with emergency food and don't want a bunch of soggy foul tasting and smelling meat.

Other urls found in this thread:

cancercenter.com/discussions/blog/the-link-between-sodium-nitrites-and-cancer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tasty with fried eggs and toasted white bread with extra mayonnaise

>actually willfully ingesting pure colon cancer

cancercenter.com/discussions/blog/the-link-between-sodium-nitrites-and-cancer/

Maybe you shouldn't survive an emergency if can't deal with "soggy foul tasting and smelling meat"

Spam is pretty based when used the right way.
My personal favorite is to fry up a bit in the AM then scramble some eggs with it for a strong breakfast.
Outside of that, Hawaiians and other Pacific island cultures pull off some next level dishes with it.

I'd rather prepare with good tasting food is the point.

ate a can of this camping. was okay on triskets.
could live eating it for a while.

Throw some spam in a frying pan, cook it up, add some eggs, and you've got deliciousness.

I could eat this everyday.

Good Tier

Tuna
Sardines
Anchovies

Acceptable Tier

SPAM
Hormel wieners
Denty Moore Beef Stew
Salmon

I don't eat a lot of canned goods, but that stuff is pretty good.

SPAM fries up nicely. I like to put Frank's hot sauce on it but that might be a salt overload for some people.

Tinned mackerel is good, especially in mustard or curry sauce. I can eat that right out of the can.

Tuna can be mixed with a bunch of long life stuff - mayo, mustard and sweetcorn is a good sandwich filler or cold pasta salad. You can mix it into a pasta sauce (canned chopped tomatoes with dried herbs and spices and canned/frozen veg) or with a packet of instant noodles.

Corned beef breaks up and becomes a bit like salty minced beef if you use it in a sauce like chili.

You might also keep an eye out for sales of ready made meat dishes in cans, like cans of chili, broth, stew or soup. In an emergency you might not feel like using water and/or energy on cooking.

Spam. Use spam. The answers literally the pic u posted dummy

Spam is awesome fried. Personally I like spam and eggs and spam burgers. But honestly if you're eating for survival it doesn't matter what it tastes like ultimately.

This stuff is pretty nice for making shit on a shingle. Also SPAM is great, I just made a batch of SPAM Fried Rice yesterday.

Canned chicken is usually pretty good. Canned beef in gravy is all right as well.

I like spam low sodium and teriyaki variety

Everything else is trash

navy?

shit on a shingle is pretty good tier underway food

Make spam sushi breh.

After tasting SPAM I wouldn't trust the gooks and islanders here to give you good advice.

Spam spam spam spam spam
I like it in Korean soup with noodles
Or flied with lice
Vewwy veery good

you could eat that everyday... at least until your heart gave in due to all the sodium

Corned beef is pretty good.

sock eye salmon. corned beef. dat sodium and mercury tho

>Choosing to starve rather than raising your rate of colon cancer

M80...

Also, consider canned chili, Vienna sausages, and sardines.

In all honesty, if you're not hungry enough to be indifferent to what you're eating, you probably shouldn't be going through your emergency rations. I'd recommend just finding the highest calorie density canned meat you can.