Just a reminder that the Veeky Forums mod is an abusive clown who doesn't comprehend site rules or what they mean

Just a reminder that the Veeky Forums mod is an abusive clown who doesn't comprehend site rules or what they mean

Have a nice day

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S48224387#p48230222
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yep

How is that in any way spamming? And why would there be a board wide ban ?

Is 'go 'za still allowed?

Mod, lend me your ears! be not oppressive and vile, sing our food related threads praise anbd glory sio they shall meme deeply and lovingly into the night!

test

Blame the fucking Jap, there is no quality control for mods anymore, not that there was a ton before but they literally just go outside of the rules now and issue bans at random and IP stalk people

That's just how the Veeky Forums mod roles. A week or so ago I posted that I was hungry for black pussy because the picture in the OP was a Choco Taco. Banned for 3 days from all boards.

But somehow they don't have time or energy to mod /k/....

I got a month in the hole for asking about the cheese used on different burgers.

Yet the alc thread remains

I got banned for having an "offtopic image not relating to food" despite my post talking about food. How does this even make sense when it's an image board

that looks disgusting

Veeky Forums is dead as a whole.

gayest shit on Veeky Forums for sure. they all deserve perma bans.

>tfw the mods permenantely permabanned me and now have to shitpost from my phone

Unplug your modem. Mine takes about 15 min with no power to grasp a new IP

>Suck it mods

I think it's something to do with my laptop because I can't even post with it using wifi at other locations

Veeky Forums bans utilize cookies these days. Clear your cookies when using other Wi-Fi networks and you should be able to post.

Yeah.. I posted a picture of giada de laurentis with the simple op "chia-battah" and then "mootz eye raylaa"

instant ban for a day... thats a legit thread.. we need to discuss how fucking retarded that bimbo is. she's divorced now and i want to make her my sex slave.. but fuck, the first thing i would have to do is ball gag her so i don't have to listen to that stupid fucking forced as shit accent that she uses for any word with even the slightest italian origin.

and yet.. there are probably a dozen fast food "what should i order at this chain" threads right now.

there are more retarded threads on this board than /b sometimes...

i love food and cooking.. so i am here - but we all hate the mods.

Lame-o

enjoy you're ban

Or just use incognito mode.

Don't you have to post something illegal to get permabanned?

Yeah, you would think so. But what do you expect from our incompetents mods if anons like OP are getting banned for absurd offenses.

I do this, but I also block all cookies in chrome. I have to allow cookies for Veeky Forums to get reply links to work. But they are gone when it closes. Assuming it works the way it claims to work. I wonder about mobile app though.
No, not in reality

>tfw constantly abuse the mods and never get banned
>people get banned for a simple discussion thread

i'm starting to wonder if the only way not to get banned is by insulting the mods constantly in almost every single post.

maybe they like the insults and derision. maybe they are all subs/cuck boys.

Nah, they just don't want it to seem too obvious so they leave up those kind of posts as a way of seeming tolerant all the while deleting threads and posts willy nilly

>I was hungry for black pussy because the picture in the OP was a Choco Taco. Banned for 3 days from all boards.
Terrible! The mods clearly have no intelligence! If he did, he would've added a 0 on the end of that 3. :^)

I agree... its a sort of self aware, narcissistic, ego-ism.

It probably makes them feel justified more than it should.

>I don't ban people for speaking ill of me because that is just free speech
>let me also continue to not ban the fast food shills because those are super helpful highly information threads that really entertain all of our readers

>post something that has nothing to do with food or cooking
>get banned

Gee, wonder why.

There are literally no rules about what you can respond to a post with in that context, there is no rule saying "if you respond to a food thread your post must be food related"

>>I don't ban people for speaking ill of me because that is just free speech
Pretty much
>>let me also continue to not ban the fast food shills because those are super helpful highly information threads that really entertain all of our readers
They shouldn't be banned desu, fast food is food...your logic is like saying Spider-Man threads shouldn't be allowed on /co/ just because the comics have sucked for decades

>Images and discussion should relate to food and cooking.
>discussion

Literally first rule. Kill yourself you fucking idiot.

OP is not a faggot for once.

>there is no rule saying "if you respond to a food thread your post must be food related"

>1) Images and discussion should relate to food and cooking.
>discussion should related to food and cooking.

A thread can be on topic, while also having no value.

Go try to post shit tier threads on out, fit, anything anime or tv related... fuck.. half the other boards. you'll get banned immediately. some boards will ban you just for asking a question about the topic. You can't get more topic related than a question about a topic...

i've been banned for posting macros and for disliking japanese food.

seriously

This will probably get me banned AGAIN... but... I spilled a glass of chocolate milk once.

>fromage rape

What?

it's French for shredded cheese

not to be confused with rapeseed

>banned immediately for posting off topic on fit

kek

>also your post is not food or cooking related

If you post an image of a cucumber and I say "that reminds me of a penis shape", that is not means for a ban...sorry. It would be if that was the OP post, but not as a reply...as it's technically still food related, talking about the image of food the hypothetical OP posted

Well, just because you don't eat fast food doesn't mean other people don't...honestly, most of the country eats fast food and you're surprised when people want to talk about what their favorite burgers are or something? The boards name is food and cooking, not elitism and pretentiousness

ITT: Everyone in this thread gets canned like a delicious sardine. Sardines make an excellent pizza topping.

Ban test:

Everyone here should pop out and get a Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola.

The overzealous nationalist jap-mod is a big issue here. He's responsible for most of the arbitrary bannings, he also bans IPs from AUS just because.

>Sardines make an excellent pizza topping.

Nah fag, anchovies make an excellent pizza topping. As long as some faggot doesnt take them off the menu for personal reasons that have no basis in reality.

>arbitrary bannings, bans IPs from AUS just because.

Im ok with this

Me too, nigger.

>Well, just because you don't eat fast food doesn't mean other people don't..

And this is the argument that is always trotted out.

However global rules:

6: The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

and

11: Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

Would indicate that fast food threads about what to order when visiting fucking mcdonalds should get deleted immediately. I have no idea how this is even a fucking question.
Also we are all in flagrant violation of rule 8 "Complaining about Veeky Forums (its policies, moderation, etc) on the imageboards may result in post deletion and a ban."

But I stand by my comment, and continue to think it is really important if /ck is every going to flourish, that the fucking fast food bullshit be left far behind.

I'm all for a good joey (or other child molestor) fast food reviewm or review brah update thread... but can we limit it maybe to having like.. 1 of those at a time?

when page 1 is literally

mcdonalds, whats good to eat
burger king, i hate their fries
what do you guys think about zaxby's - what should i order for lunch
taco bell is giving me the shits - post real mexican carnitas so i can get through this

its just shit.. i leave and don't come back for weeks. and i can only assume that several billions of other people are affected the same way.

I personally have no issue but if he's going to ban people from AUS he might as well ban people from the UK and the western half of the US.

It's all the same trash.

>yes I live in NYC

This is the safest post ever made.

>several billions of other people
Kek.

>reading the rules

im a nigger and reading/following rules isn't part of my culture

you wouldn't understand white boy

Fug u mods

Sincerely, ure mom xD

@7728207
Damn f*ckng right son you go tell em =]

>i leave and don't come back for weeks
Maybe you should cut out the "for weeks" part, then.

>and i can only assume that several billions of other people are affected the same way.
There aren't even several hundreds of people on this board....

And no, the rest of your post is wrong. Blatant trolling threads could be deleted but fast food discussion is no different than any other food discussion if legitimate, you come off as someone who's OC threads go immediately to page 10 because nobody cares and are butthurt about it, thinking that if fast food threads were gone suddenly people would care about your cooking

And that being said, yeah this board is one of the slowest of Veeky Forums, there is hardly anybody here...fast food threads aren't bumping any threads off the board because it literally takes DAYS for any thread to be bumped off the board. If a thread dies, there was nobody interested in it...period.

>I live in NYC

Then you have nothing to contribute when it comes to food and should be banned.

>ooohhh look at that butthurt

Holy shit. Just found this thread as I was trying to escape/pol/. I love democracy bit this thread is the perfect example for why it will ultimately fail. I don't say this as a troll. I speak the truth in spite of what I think is the best idea mankind ever had.

Catalog exists for a reason.

Fucking use it and quit pretending you weren't spamming threads on purpose.

>Shitposting to disrupt a slow moving board
Why?

it makes me feel powerful in my otherwise insignificant existence

Someone doesn't know what spamming means.

This thread is comfy as fuck and making me laugh more than any stale YLYL.

you know what would make you feel even more powerful?

find and insect, i prefer to use ants, and then jizz on them. you'll need to put it in a jar or something so it wont run off but once you cum all over it you'll see what i mean. you'll feel immense power as you watch it struggle to escape your sticky expulsion. eventually it will die, and you'll claim its life force.

i really want to try drowning humans in my semen so i'll become a God.

>no tipping

Enlighten me, wise one.

>TRUTH

They can't stop this badass from tipping.

You know what we need more of is tipping and japanese vs german steel knife threads

the mods should definitely be promoting those types of threads.

sometimes i jerk off on my cat or ill bite my toenails off and throw them at her

This place is getting as bad as /tv/

>Everyone in this thread gets banned
>Board becomes devoid of even shitposts

Interesting posts like ops gets deleted but shit like 'go 'za !!! and the /alc/ thread that is literally r9k or soc tier

No, its not that bad.

Relative to the activity on the board, yes.

Not coincidental mega-autists from /tv/ try to make this their new home

Evading bans isn't allowed

Enjoy your ban faggot

>Tfw this board will only get worse for the duration of summer

no u

Bump

Not exactly on topic, but are we being raided? The "Chicago pizza and dogs are shit" meme has been going strong for a while but what's with it being spammed in every thread lately? Literally every thread, even when it has no relation to what's being discussed. It's like a dedicated group of shitposters are trying to force a meme, but the meme is already established.

This guy is forcing a meme on here

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S48224387#p48230222

It has to be a mod approved meme desu. If you remember that guy shilling his frozen pizza with anchoives every where that was eventually considered spam and it was deleted. The chicago pizza meme is even lower quality that breeds exclusively shit posting but it is not banned.

>Tfw mods like a meme I don't

I'm in complete agreement with you this.

Although I'm genuinely convinced there are actual corporate shills posting the threads. The incredible volume and the fact it hasn't completely died like so many other thread types is highly suspect. I'm probably just fucking paranoid but that shit triggers me hard.

There's legitimate dell shills in /g/s Thinkpad general were they peddle dell latitude coupons that aren't available online else where.

Unless we see that level of shilling it's mostly just fatasses wanting to talk about their poor diets and to shitpost

You're wrong on one crucial point -- there should be zero tolerance for jack threads, report of the week, youtube shit etc.

When underage meme-tards see that one thread they know it's an accepted thing around here and then they're here to stay.

You sound like that crotchety old grandpa that bitches about everything because he realizes he is no longer relevant and it terrifies him.

Are you no longer relevant, user?

You sound like someone who imagines he's relevant. Just how low is your IQ?

>I don't like it, it shouldn't be allowed
Food review channels add as much value as fast food threads which have been and continues to be staple threads.

I just don't see how youtube drama threads are relevant, that's all

There are countless Youtube cooking channels that actually focus on cooking.

Daily reminder that actually applying for janitorial positions does notthing. I set out with a quest to cleanse Veeky Forums and /g/, while keeping board culture alive, and instead this happens!

Oh well, what can you do?

Sure, i'm not disputing that.
However, the crowd of people that flock around threads about youtube channels aren't the most "savory" of posters. Are there any threads about this kind of stuff that don't devolve into shitposting? From what i've seen it doesn't look too good.

your zealotry would have angered some as i imagine that your desires for this board do not sync with everyone.

becoming a janitor with a mission sounds like a bad idea in general. just do the job and let people be people. mods and janis are not here to change the course of history.