Why do australians have such terrible taste in coins?

Why do australians have such terrible taste in coins?

Australians have terrible taste in literally everything, we are the retards of the western world.

I'm Aussie and all in LINK so you can fuck off you drongo

Why are you guys so loud? I went on a trip recently and you guys are louder than chinese people.

>drongo

Cringing at your attempt to find a national identity through the use of gay sounding words.

You better be using your Link to get the capital to move out of this hellhole. I know I am using my Linkies for that purpose.

Australians lack any real outlet for masculinity since we are in a non free nation where fun is outlawed. Being loud is the only thing most Aussies have anymore.

Excuse me? I'm Aussie and all in on LINK.

What's your coin? Fucking digibyte or some fag coin like you faggot.

What coins do Australians typically hold, user

Proves OP'S point, dumb linklet

aussie here, gonna fill my lambos tires with helium and drive across to india

>when the bantz hits a little too close to home

found the el goblino

I seriously hope you aren't actually all in on LINK.

Veeky Forums really has gone way too far with that meme. Alot of innocent newfags are destroying their portfolios because theyre too braindead to see through the meme.

All in on Link. Aussies don't fuck around with shitcoins. We don't have the luxury.

Our nation is on a freefall descent into the third world and we gotta absolutely make it or be fucked for good.

Even in the third world, you're never going to make it holding worthless link tokens.

I'm all in on Fun. I've seen more than enough pokies to know gambling is the way to the bogan's heart not fucking decentralised stores of bullshit and oracles and ledger shit.

Sergey will reserve a spot for every Marine in the great old USA. None of us will be subjected to the tyrannies of the third world any longer.

Fun is the only biz memecoin more destructive than LINK.

Aussies really are dumb, OP proven correct I guess.

im aus and all in ADST so try again sweetie

Australian, all in on XMR, rate me

Still the best euro in the southern hemisphere

euro refers to countries in europe, australia is it's own continent

This. all in on fun, too.

I know this place must be filled with bored Perth fags.

Assault and burglary state of australia, yeh boi.

t.Armadale

I'm in ICX, VEN, LINK, JNT in order of current value. Patrician taste in Veeky Forums coins.

>he doesn't actually use drongo
Fuck off pleb.

>thinking Australia isn't greater Europe, and always will be

>t. pedophile
Nah i'm kidding, XMR is the only good coin.

Because they're all inbred.

Every year hundreds of thousands more Chinese arrive, more white guys are having Eurasian kids and more land and property is bought up by Chinese investors.
Give it a decade or two and Australia will be an Asian nation.
Except Melbourne that city will become an African ghetto.

The thing is Australia is probably the whitest country there is outside of Eastern Europe.

Than the Western European is doomed.

It is.

They have more Chinks than we have niggers (no offense).

We have a lot of Nips too.
All I can say as an Australian is at least Nips and Chinks are polite and relatively conversational. Definitely better than getting inundated with the kinds of refugees that Europe is dealing with right now.