India problems

Pajeet needing help.

I'm UK born, Indian. My mother has money in India from sale of land years ago. India is a fucking retarded country and won't like money earnt in INR (rupees) to leave the country easily so it's stuck there. No one in my family has lived there for over 40 years.

I've come to the bright idea of using local bitcoins account I have set up to buy some bitcoins from Indians, then transfering the bitcoin to exchanges -> monero -> wallet -> different exchange then ultimately into the UK one day when I cash out.

Does this sound feasible?

Sounds good, also after you go there make sure you don't come back.

show bob and vagene

wouldn't need to go there to use localbitcoins, funnily enough Indian banks have online banking.

You disgrace , stop calling yourself indian you are not even a pajeet.
stay the fuck away from india and stay in your country.

I have simple solution:
Get your retarded curry ass out of europe and go back to that stinky shithole where you belong

Top kek. Get BTFO NRI monkey. Your land money is lost

Go there, spend it there, don't come back.

Go there, stay, send money home for a toilet.

If you find it hard to get money out of a corrupt country like India, Guess who is Retard?!!

>pajeet needing help

most hilarious shit I've ever read today

Honest question: why does India wants to stay poor?

Student pajeets are fleeing their country because its school system is fucked up and interrupting western world lectures with super long retarded questions. It's getting annoying.

>export all of your (and I use this word loosely) """"""talent"""""" to the west
>EVERYONE in your country cheats and is corrupt
>hurrdurr why are we poor
Look at OP, his question is literally about how to best cheat the system and break the law.

buy BTC with your feces money and then sell it again for first world money. you retarded?

+

so you elaborated all this to shill me monero?

monero needs no shills

how the fuck are you indian if you were born in uk, go suck dick bitch, if you consider yourself indian go back to the shithole your mother brought you from

wow!!!! i am indian too!!! my freind, i also am the need of help

i am make etharum wallet but i do not know it how to use. you can meybe send it 1 bitcoin to y wallet0x68D9DA8E997CC4E7290403C28704f7310858e4ed

we are Indians we have to help each other, pls send

I'am from india please sir tell me your mother adress india I help her sir

>uk
>europe

Wat

>he doesn't know the difference between the European continent and the European union
American education everyone

Lmao I just called him. He actually really fucking answered

Sounds feasible. Make sure you add delays in between the BTC -> XMR and XMR -> BTC stages. Do each step in several different-sized chunks. Use a reputable VPN like Private Internet Access (Aussie, paid subscription, no logs).

Godspeed user! Buy many delicious samosas with that Moneroj.

Someone doesn’t want anyone else getting in on his “””dark money.”””

P O O
O
O