Tell me how much you lost in crypto

Tell me how much you lost in crypto

I mean for real, LARPers can GTFO.

me- 13k. (age 22)

me - negative 19k (age 22)

me- negative 100k(age 22 pajeet)

ERC30 ID

me -time invested highlighting a data mining thread, age 99

Nothing. Took out my initial investment when I reached 100k. Took out 200k more when I reached 500 and 700k respectively.

This was all before the crash. So my gains in crypto have diminished a fair bit, but the stuff I cashed is mine. Ive also put in 30k of what I cashed back in crypto around the bottom. (age 27)

Not too much since everything goes up. I just lost about 1.5k
19yo

how the fuck did you lose in this market ? did you get in last month ?

me: +120k$ age 21 (starting capital 9k$)

Lost a bout 100$, and in the past three days i literally beggared 150$, not even joking.

Making a plan for a systematic beggar platform to make bank

>never invested anything
+$30

Down 50% from ATH but still +300% on Initial. Not too bad I think, I didn't bother moving or cashing out because of tax reasons. Would have amounted to the same money and a lot more headaches than just holding through the storm.

>Losing money in crypto

You must have bought bitconnect or confido because that the only way to lose at this shit.

Initial investment: $3,500
Cashed out: $20,000ish
Still holding in crypto: $250,000

If you aren't freerolling like I am at this point you're doing something wrong user.

fuck you all. I only asked this question to my crypto-lost fellows.

I was going all well until I touch the margin trading in bitmex.

You got donations from biz?

Invested $2,500 over the course of June to October

Currently at $8,500 my ATH was $13,000

I made a lot of bad investments - Best was WTC at $1.62 and Ethos at $0.90.

Stayed away from Bitcoin in it's run up to $18,000 I could have bought it at $1,900... FUCK

>margin trading

That right there is your problem.

Seriously how do you lose money in this market? I read something about how blockfolio twittered that more than half of their users have a negative ROI. How is that possible?

me- negative 1k (age 21)

>Lost
>Crypto
Pick one or kys. If you're legit losing money then you don't deserve to live.

how did you only reach an ATH of 13k when you started in June?

I started in September with $5k and hit $105k in December. Biggest gainer was COSS I bought at $0.06 and sold for $2.50 on the day they launched their UI update. Did pretty well with QTUM as well bought at $9 and sold during that one moon run at around $67-70

0. Also made 0 gains. Fucking hate this

Get in, dummy.

Lost half my money trading shitcoins, made it back. Weak hands sold at january dip, made it back trading shitcoins. Literal zero sum game for me

Why do you trade shitcoins then? HODL a few decent coins and just wait it out if you're not smart enough to daytrade. Or too emotional I guess.

Learning textbook ta now while holding neo. Bought in high (0.13) and i want to get rid of it already

Beware of geeks bearing graphs. TA can be a useful guide but don't bet too much on it.
t. someone who MACD swing trades
>bought NEO at 0.13
How are you buying shitcoins at almost ATH? Jesus user.

Crypto is a zero sum game, there has to be loosers. We need them. Best to encourage them, tell them they're doing a great job and they're gonna make it. Don't say kys

Didn't plan to hold it long. Then parents came to ruin my week of neet daytrading and it hit bottom

You really shouldn't daytrade user. Not to piss on you but if your parents keep you from even having a consistent trading schedule, you'll just keep bleeding money.

In a 5% profit but I am still really fucked because I bought BTC in 2017 January at 945$

None. I went all in on LINK in november and I'm 500% up.

I flip between giving them bad advice and just straight up telling them to die. There needs to be balance. They only believe the bad advice when it's the least worst option.

>being this much arrogant.

Hahahahaha.
enjoy the moment you're still plus.

Lost 3k on scam ICO's and wrong adresses

up 11k but still extremely unhappy, only up like .3 in terms of btc

Someone has to lose you brainlet.

Lost? nothing yet i managed to tether at the FUCKING last moment btc @ 9k and all my shitcoins died, im still 3-4k up.

However DO NOT look at your buy history, it will bring you huge nightmares.
I bought sia, verge, ltc, xrp and ethos when they were dirt cheap november.

I estimate if i held to 25th december, i would have 300 thousand instead of my 16k now now... reality is like a dream right now, i feel like im not even here. I feel like a ghost.