>meet Indians in real life
>they are all really nice people

They're not.
I'm Indian.

>they are all really nice people
they act nice but really theyre quite scummy

Chup kar bhosdike

>tfw always get oneitis for the occasional qt Indian grill on Tinder
Can't say I have an opinion on Indians as a people but there are a few pajeetas who I would let use my loo.

poo in the Loo

Velly good velly good!

Kindly do the needful sirs!

Oh indeed they are. Nepalese and Indians are really nice and their food ist really good. It's mostly spicey but really good.

My gym is full of Indians and they're all the nicest people there.

Ever been to the club? They're really not.

Great, take all the ones infesting my city in Canada, and move them to yours.

I worked in on of the call centers in my northern european country where 70% are fucking indians, god i hate them, why the fuck do they always shake their heads when they hear something funny? And in the kitchen, god i hated the smell of all the spices they add, and why the fuck do indians have specific smell? I heard it was from some seeds that they eat and brought from their country, but i never saw them, however legend tells that it is because of they constantly eating them

you just assumed he speaks your kuck language? Ignorant duck

open boob 0.001btc

sho bobs and vegene
bitch lasagna

I have some Indian colleagues, mainly software developers and other people in my area (banking) who work very hard and are talented and intelligent. I also have some Indian contacts in IT Helpdesk who have zero skills, and their vocabulary is limited to “can I close the ticket sir?”. Another correlation, the lighter their skin is, the harder they work. Shitskins always do shitty work.

I'd say it's 50/50

you know, your ancestors sold their women's for those seeds you talking about

LOL. When the minorities show up at the club at 2AM, is when it getss REAL stinky
To be far though: Indians are nice as fuck. Raised with respect and family values, very nice.

lol shit eating pajeet pretending to be white

Yeah, i guess even if we did we sold the ugly ones, because those indians who came here are ugly ass bitches comparing to our local women

This in particular has little to do with race. All clubbers are shitty degenerates.

'Chup Kar' means be quiet, not sure about the rest. I'm North Indian and British. So, my experience of Indians have been mainly with South Indians and man they are just sly. I recall this guy from Dehli telling me 'if you had to choose between trusting a snake or an south indian, pick the snake' ....I didnt believe him but now, holy shit. Also some correlation between the skin tone and how 'cunning' they are. Darker skin = creepier, dont trust, will fuck you over.

True, I took 2 Indians to a small rave. 1 had a GF and wasn't desperate but the other was cringy. I then realised that all girls must see me in the same light. kek

are you aussie?

pls show pusy and bobs

you sir, have learned the difference between north and south indians. Though indians are the most racist of all people.

Let me guess, the ones that emigrate the the states, canada, and aus are all south indians.

bakseesh? pls nice sir.

What are their stereotypes of other races like?

induan nice peple sirs

mostly, tamils and telgu (south indian states), they will do all sort of frogery t reach states. Punjabis (north indians with turban) mostly the illetrate ones rush to canada. thanks to welcoming policies of canada.

>gym
>Indian

yeah fuckin right.

This. My sister was a madame in a brothel (legal in my country). Guess which race they had to shadow ban after one too many rape and assault incidents?

Yep. Far worse than any other. Sand niggers and chinks are too intimidated to do anything like that most of the time (samd niggers only rape in large packs or when she's drugged), niggers just like to fuck and get out, whites want freaky but harmless stuff.

Pajeets though.....sick fucks apparently, in real BAD ways. She grew a real hatred for them while there. I hadn't really though about pajeets in that regard - such sexless and unappealing creatures. But yeah, be careful OP. Don't leave them alone with any women you care about.

>Pajeets though.....sick fucks apparently, in real BAD ways.

pls expand the meaning sir

Goan here

Trust me North Indians are worse. South Indians may look like monkeys but atleast they are more civilised

My experiences with Indians have been mainly pretty shitty. Although I've found that lighter skinned North Indians tend to be more civilised and intelligent. The dark south Indians are total scammers and hold no respect for themselves and others.

This is true
Is probably a Punjabi pajeet scammer

Are you in Australia? I've noticed a lot of girls wont do line ups for Indian guys, they definitely have a bad rep for treating girls like trash.

Same goes for niggers. Some Indians are wannabe niggers etc. I used to do security with an Indian that did bodybuilding so we had that in common and another Indian at another security job was pretty nice. Too nice lmao I made some fat stealing kid cry once and he felt bad and tried to make him feel better lmfao . Fucking cucks. Few of my lecturers at my trade school (post trade course) are Indians they are obviously smart. They ok. DEPENDS ON WHO THIER WITH. Groups of them are prob worse same like niggers. White people master race are obviously the only civilised group, followed by asians when it comes to fucking functional society and somewhat sustainable economy. Then arabs, indians and niggers last.

Yep. Picked it!

I'm not giving you suggestions pajeet.

get a real job ShareBlue slime

Indians in Europe are almost always very nice. Pajeet name calling is because biz is a bunch of cunts not because Indians are jerks. And you are a cunt, right?

Yes thank you Rajeesh sir you tell them.

>Veeky Forums tells me to hate Indians
>meet Indians in real life
>they are all pajeets even worse than i imagined

Veeky Forums and /fit and the true brother boards. Both hate pajeets for different reasons and both want to make it.

i'd say majority of people browse both.

UM NO... JUST NO

never met one that is not trying to get every and any last dime, nickle or penny they can out of you.

Maybe it's a territorial thing, but in Delhi they behave very nicely, North Indian on the other hand are fucking degenerates.

> Used to work with an indian guy when i started at the very bottom.
> everyday he had a positive attitude while i was pissed and usually withered.
> Always gave me free food, and mad discounts constantly asked me if i had any good dating or career advice.
> Remembered my birthday when 90% of my family didn't.

Of course biz is racist, you've got to have some brownies to blame for x and y.(though blacks tend to deserve it.) I miss that son of a bitch too, nicest guy you'd ever meet.

>where is Delhi

the smell might be coconut oil. pajeets like putting it on their hair.

/g/ hates Pajeets too.

Alright I'm a North Indian living in South India currently. South Indians are all educated scums. North Indians, IF they are educated are cool and good to hang out with. Otherwise no.

The Indians who go to the states are mostly South Indians who stink alot. Europe has more North Indians I think

North Indian (British) reporting in. From what I understand south indians are 'dravidian' and looked down upon? Most of the North are migrants from the middle east or something

Yeah North Indians are Aryans while South Indians are Dravidians. They are fucking selfish and creepy

I know the feeling and its called ''racism'' user
learn to deal with it in your own way
Just make sure you don't shoot up an entire island of summercamp kids

and holy shit there is actualy indians in Veeky Forums I thought it was just memes

>having your sister work in a brothel
i think you and your family are the real pajeets here

What happens if the pajeets and the jews join forces?

>Non western indians smell horrible
As I kid I thought it was a meme, even rich Indians smell horrible unless they were raised in the west, probably at some point some other kid would go to you and tell u to take a god damn shower, which is why they don't smell like shit.
>Indians tend to break the law like it's not big deal
>dodgy, scammy yet not cunning

They're ok in my book, hard to work with because they fucking stink, besides that they're alright, arabs are lazy af, will slack at any given oppotunity, south americans are a mixed bag, islanders, either really good workers or lazzy drunks.
asians, old asians from south east asia are really good workers and generally honest hard workers, I don't like chinks, but never had any troubles with asians god damn they're better than whites most of the time.
irish, fucking lazy cunts.

t.warehouse manager and retail manager a few years a go.

I've worked minimum wage in both entertainment industries and retail, let me tell you
>entertainment pajeets= nice as fuck, rich and don't mind spending hundreds to make their family happy
>retail pajeets= will literally unfold clothes you just finished folding, smile then walk away

The difference is ones who work at Intel vs those who run pump n dumps online

Indian women

oh
em
gee