I've been working on a python trading bot for the greater part of a year now...

I've been working on a python trading bot for the greater part of a year now. It has consistently made over 5% gains per day for the past 3 months, with minor tweaks to the code. I am offering 10 copies for 90% off in return for reviews for my website which will be live next week, and the price will increase 10x.

satoshibox.com/dcn6t66if2mfdobwh4rfpptd

Nigga if your shit worked you'd make a lot more money using it than selling it.

Thanks grabbed some copies here's proof already made 10% today alone

>Being able to pretty much print money
>Not printing more money by selling it

Can you share a copy with the poorfags please?

No, fuck you, pay the devs for their hard work
It's only 100$ who cares

I'm sending my litecoin right now. Hope it gets there before sold out!

Nah cmon neo I wanted to get the lady copy wtf
OP can you reserve a copy for me??

>mfw already up 80% after running it on bittrex since yesterday
Thanks op

SAMEFAG GTFO

the fuck

bump

There were other threads selling the exact same file with a samefagging op. I'm not paying for a keylogger or some pink Womack pics.

Wow I tho this was a scam but just got my copy and I'm making money... this should be illegal

thats not even me why the fuck would I samefag like that

Does it work on bittrex? I'm using it on Binance and so far I'm 2 btc up (started yesterday with 0.1)

bump

sirs how do i delete a thread? i didnt realize biz has ID sir

pleasantly surprised op, impressed really. good luck with your site launch

5% compound interest a day, if you had 100 now you have 8k and. You want to sell it.
Fuck off op

this isn't even current screenshot, look at BTC price

why wouldn't he sell it? Its not like selling it makes it not work

I really want a bot but for obvious reasons I'm hesitant to give a stranger money for something I can't see first. Can you email me a link to the site you are building op? If it looks legit I'm in. [email protected]

Don't do it this is a scam. I fell for this when it was posted a few weeks ago. I had my private key stored in a text file called "private_key_backup.txt", I'm sure it was malware because the day after all my BZC was gone. Fucking scamming pajeet.

Yeah I'm not sure either but this guys post seems quite convincing i think I'm pulling the trigger, I won't regret it

Made .15 BTC profit from my 0.2 BTC investment in a single day. How is this even possible. Somebody has to loose money on this.

this guys right thoughbtc hasn't been over 11k recently

I bought a copy off OP last month. I'll sell a copy of it to anyone who replies for half of what OP wants

ade .15 BTC profit from my 0.2 BTC investment in a single day. How is this even possible. Somebody has to loose money on this.

omg cool finally someone on Veeky Forums who isn't an asshole. does it work?? how much ahve you made in a month??

OP IS A GREAT GUY AND YOU CAN AUTOMATICALLY TRUST HIM. THANKS OP!

You're selling your free money machine for half off? WOW this I why I love this place. Everyone just wants to help.

Similar results here, started with 0.1 now I have 3 WHOLE BTCs

After a month with this program I've retired and my trading days are over. I'm posting this from my yacht in Monaco (just got blown by some instagram model, shit was so cash) so I don't mind helping you Veeky Forumslets out

nice scam pajeets, try again bozos

thanks OP this changed my life i installed the bot and deposited 3 BTC and now I have 15 BTC in less than 48 hours this is hella cool

have an upvote and i rate you 10/10