ICON ICX

Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

chainsign.co.kr/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

for what? all the fud was obviously to accumulate. im sorry who fell for it.

>price goes down
>biz spergs out "reee i hate this shitcoin"
>price goes up
>biz loves it again

buy high sell low biz
never change

Remember to sell before it starts bleeding. It's getting the VEN treatment

YES ALMOST AT BREAK EVEN POINT

CAN'T WAIT TO FINALLY DUMP MY FUCKING BAGS FUARKKKKK

VEN is the most shilled coin with no product though

idiot VEN went up and still will go up because they have rebranding event on the 26th

then it will go down because people sell the news.

Even shitcoins like Verge are up +30% for no reason at all. ICX is good long term hold but there is nothing to apologize for now. It will keep going sideways

sold yesterday. you fucking niggers.

no such thing as a good long term hold. ICX got its pump, if you bought then eat shit

>still will go up
It won't go up much. It's repeating the cycle of reaching 60k and going back slowly to 50k. When the rebranding is near, it will jump to 80-90k and go back down again. VEN and ICX are very similar, you just need to learn how to play with both of them when daytrading

where do you swingtrading faggots put your sell orders?

god bless those FUDders
man I'm going green now

1 sat lower than your sell order

thx just placed 1 sat lower than yours

Jokes on you, it was 3 sats lower

Do I get rid of these bags, or are we mooning for real? I bought at 14k and honestly I should have sold at 90k. Is it going back up within the next two weeks or is this just a small bounce?

If you seriously think this coin will go any lower than it went at this point you are deluded

When ICX hits $14 in 6 weeks when the wallet is released, we are going to see
a lot of salty nocoiners.

I'll say this again: hold you stupid fucks

It's still just an erc20 token at this point user. It will probably moon if and when the mainnet actually launches, but with the 24th of Jan being a nothing burger, and the summit not producing anything the hype is all but gone at the moment. Why shouldn't I sell now and buy back lower?

>I bought at 14k
Only a biztard could manage to buy something for 14k when it's ATH was under 9.2k.

>tfw my sell order at 599 didn't trigger
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

The ATH was 92k...

I refuse to apologise for making a tonne of money. Why didn't you buy at 2.50 asshole. Time travel isn't that hard.

chainsign.co.kr/

the MOU between cyberdigm and Icon was made 3 days ago, here the product they announced.

Protip: Every MOU is going to bring a product onto the Icon network.

get in and hold on for dear fucking life

can we make start a whale hate thread

only 50% more to go till its back at previous ath

i see samsung in there. levels of comfyness are off the charts.

cyberdigm owns over 50% of document tracking industry market share, and some of the firms there listed are state - owned (managed by government)

Sorry just sold 10MM

I only have 1k

:( :( :( :(

Will this bleed back to 50k again?

Lol look at this fucking autist

When should I dumb, when will this have a correction? $7?