Are there any coins that look like a safe bet for a 2x in the next month or so?

Are there any coins that look like a safe bet for a 2x in the next month or so?

Chain link

nice maymay

FUCK YOU. Don't ever let me catch you disrespecting LINK around these parts ever again.

never change deluded stinky linkies

SECRET GOD

he said x2 not x10

Bitcoin

VEN - rebrand in 9 days

You have sealed your fate.

Literally any coin you retard its bull season again

XRP or ETC. If you go with ETC be sure to sell right after Callisto airdrop (or like day or two before if you don't care about it).

Verge and XRP no matter how many faggots here hate them. The reality is, we're here to make money, and those are the money makers.

i'm behind 10 proxies. you will never find me.

also check em

XRP

Phore

COSS

HAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT. Do you have any idea how many zero days I have?

ADST unironically

Salt

MODS! BAN HIM HE HAS NO LINK!!!!

Oyster Pearl

PRL

> Testnet B end of next week
> SHL whitepaper
> SHL airdrop
> speculation: Binance

no volume

Easy - $FUN. The team is insanely solid, they're hiring like crazy, and moved to a bigger office. This is a comfy hold, but it doesn't have the near-term moon potential as others do, but it's safe.

I'm going to get so much fucking free money
1 SHL for 1 PRL that you hold, nice as fuck

Nuls and INS...Nuls main net goes online in march. Nuls is a billion dollar coin.

Im all in in both.

REQ. In fact it already did a 2x this month.

Recently tripled volume, buy order on asian whales telegram. They know something too.

ICX has just started recovering but still nearly half of it's ATH from a week or two ago.

Otherwise...well pretty much anything desu. Assuming we're entering a new bullmarket then you'll be able to pretty much pick any random shitcoin and expect it to go 2x minimum.

ENG - a biz favourite and for a fucking good reason

I actually bought 1000 salt at ~$2 and sold it at $16 after it released. The problem with the platform is that they gave the illusion it would be a decentralized automated lending platform. Instead they turned out to be a centralized traditional lending platform which limited the utility.

There is no reason to invest in them unless they actually fulfill these expectations

ARK, ODN, LNK, REQ, QSP, BAT would be my guaranteed x2 or more.

WGR

these are good too.
I still prefer my choices.

Syscoin is your safest bet of all the shitcoins mentioned here. It has webmarket release, masternodes release, goes live on canadian stock Exchange and theres rumors binance will list them anyday.

ZCL will at least double in the next week leading up to the snapshot.

EXRN

Zcl

Oh oh i got one.
RARE PEPES

thoughts on Qtum

0x

ENG, ADA

what does Veeky Forumsthink of this coin?

I
O
S
Token

>Name one more iconic duo

REQ mainnet