State of biz

proof this board's activity is correlated (but delayed to) to the bitcoin price.
4stats.io/

shout out to a dev from /g/ who build the site.

Saw someone doing this on twitter as well. The more tweets about bitcoin = the higher price. Shilling works.

Delayed in the wrong direction, therefore useless.

No you retard, the higher the price, the more people tweet about it. Then the shill effect kicks in. But there has to be an initial spark.

the memes and gets on Feb 6 were too much. you could tell if was something special. can't believe it only took 6k to break so many of you.

if only one could trade activity on biz

That was the Bitconnect highlight probably.

day/night cycles are apparent. seems like most people come from the US. unexpectedly.

Didn’t that American dyke Ellen tweet about Bitcoin, amazing what the rainbow power can do with a tv network behind it

*not unexpectedly

Thanks, just posted 100k.

Well you can. build a derivative.

not surprising. I post here all day erry day though

Can someone post a graph on top of that with the same timeline but with BTC price?

>make a shitty ponzi scheme
>use bitcoin price to create a bot that predicts Veeky Forums posting speed and can time all the gets
>use posts with pretty numbers to shill your ponzi
>everyone sees it and buys in
>profit

thanks

I am not a Veeky Forums regular and have no idea how you would normally properly compare 2 charts like this, but here

Hiroshima uses Veeky Forums to mine coins
the more people on the more coins

It almost matches. Thanks user.

biz is reactionary. Pointless information in terms of prediction.
Am I missing something?

here this should actually be better.
Both charts with 0 as low and scaled to their largest value.
it's not useful, just interesting maybe

In what way is it interesting? Crypto becomes more popular, sites discussing it grow in lockstep. A literal babby could have told you this.

What if bitcoin is secretly the real CHAN

Why do you say delayed?
Sure when it hit 20k it didn't spike as we would expect but when it crashed to 5900$ (feb 5) the traffic skyrocketed

>Sure when it hit 20k it didn't spike as we would expect but when it crashed to 5900$ (feb 5) the traffic skyrocketed
fine, then call it (delayed-)correlated with the volatility of bitcoin price