Some advice?

Veeky Forums help me out here pls

>fell for the diversification meme
>bought a bunch of alts just before ATH
>wanna all in on eth, btc and couple alts that I need to decide on
>don't have fiat atm

how do I turn all this shit at the bottom of my delta into a profit?

Wait till your coins recover.
Go all in on one coin

You think? I'm having a severe case of FOMO considering this fire sale that's happening right now

Be a man and sell at a loss like everyone else here.

Buy high sell low, remember the biz way.

All in on JPMC

keep the xlm
sell the rest for link
AND DONT FUCKING TOUCH YOUR PORTFOLIO FOR 1 YEAR can you do it? you little weak handed gay boy?
stop playing with your pocket change holdings like you do with your weiner.
iron hands you mong

I'm not saying I'm cashing out faggot I'm saying I wanna drop some alts but I'm unsure about what ones and whether I should do it now while everything's cheap or later when they recover

All in on CPChain

Here's a good portfolio to give you an idea

diversification works if you got more than five figures Jose

ditch ADA, don't know about last 2, otherwise good portfolio

Look here m8, you're going to have to just ride this one out until you get back to the prices you bought in at. You don't have enough capital to be spread so thin.

You're not holding total shitcoins so there's a good chance you're going to at least get your money back. Wait until this happens then put it into something more solid. Just have some fucking patience, it will be fine.

Disgusting stinky linkie

Posting from phone, roast my portfolio.

>AND DONT FUCKING TOUCH YOUR PORTFOLIO FOR 1 YEAR can you do it?

How fucking dumb are you? Lets say his portfolio goes up x10 in said year, which is highly optimistic.

Congrats he has 6000$. Wow such fortune. Literally begging for a year would have brought him more. The HODL meme only applies if you invest a big amount like 10k usd.

True, I was 1100% up after first month and fell for the hodl meme.
Now, it's only 400%. I should've rearrange my portfolio at x10 but too much of a pussy.

Only way to make money now in crypto is by steady slow gains from trading. Invest in low value wait for it to moon then sell ATH and get into a new one. Rinse repeat.

never ask Veeky Forums for advice they are all playing with their dad's money and loss isn't a problem for them

I was still forunate enough to make money when a lot of people lost it. However, I could've made more

Am I doing right?

Rough man, hindsight is 20/20 though, still, its a good lesson to learn from.

I still hold 50k+ DBC. I got greedy before the Huobi listing, my entry was $0.09 and thought this shit was pumping to at least a dollar.

I followed the rule that you shouldn't swingtrade with good long-term projects but fuck it, turns out sometimes you should. I'll be wiser next time though.

man up dude, we are talking about 700 bucks here. get rid off it all and hold eth. better than any of your picks.

Stinky linky fell for the meme