Why are westernised versions of exotic foods always predominately chicken or chicken flavoured?

Why are westernised versions of exotic foods always predominately chicken or chicken flavoured?
>most popular ramen is chicken
>most popular curry is butter chicken
>no Chinese calls General Tso's chicken a Chinese dish
>most popular sushi is tereyaki

Additionally why does no religion prohibit the intake of chicken?

Chicken is cheap and it tastes good

What the fuck?

Why do chicken chips taste nothing like chicken?

because americans have no sense of taste

same reason why they unironically like tilapia and alfredo

salt does wondrous things

at least where I'm from

OP is obviously not American.

Regardless of where you're from, teriyaki is not sushi.

Because everyone who interacts with chickens finds them to be horridly unpleasant creatures and doesn't mind inflicting suffering upon them, yet they are also just barely restrained enough in their filth to not trigger autistic desert hobos.

Even if you think of teriyaki as a kind of sauce/flavor, I don't think I've ever seen it used in sushi.

>teriyaki sushi
Not a real thing

Teriyaki chicken sushi is pretty popular in Australia. I think they sell it because there are lots of people here who aren't keen on raw fish or seafood in general. Even picky children will eat chicken sushi.

>Australia
Not even once

Chicken is fucking cheap, there's no parasites in them, and they're too dumb and small to be beasts of burden.

> Forbid pork
Tapeworms.
> Forbid beef
Cows are too useful to eat
Simple as fuck. Same with lamb; you can't hook a plough to a sheep, or train them as pets.

> Butter chicken
> General tso's chicken
OP is blatantly american, because they don't even get proper takeaway food.

>Why are westernised versions of exotic foods always predominately chicken or chicken flavoured?

Because it's boring, bland, and inoffensive. Perfect for flyovers and people used to eating instant meals and TV dinners.

It's cheap too, which is a plus. It also tends to have a reputation for being a "healthy" meat.

But those points you mentioned are universal, whereas the "chicken only" seems to be a Western thing. Thus your reasoning is incorrect.

Did you not notice the last line on the OP there?

>Additionally why does no religion prohibit the intake of chicken?

>there's no parasites in them, and they're too dumb and small to be beasts of burden.
>> Forbid pork
>Tapeworms.
>> Forbid beef
>Cows are too useful to eat
>Simple as fuck. Same with lamb; you can't hook a plough to a sheep, or train them as pets.

I am forced to conclude that you're fucking stupid.

>tereyaki
Retard.

>most popular curry is butter chicken

Butter Chicken is actually Indian, though.
The western version of it is Chicken Tikka Marsala.

Yes that's counter intuitive.

>Butter Chicken is actually Indian, though.
user..

>Additionally why does no religion prohibit the intake of chicken?
Presumably because chickens aren't as dirty, and don't spread as much disease or aren't as useful as say; a cow or a pig?

Are you some kind of dumb fuck who calls all Japanese food sushi?

You're thinking of chicken tikka masala

>Autistic desert hobos
Lmfao

easy, its the chicken lobby

>Cow are too useful to eat

What do you mean by this?

>most popular ramen is chicken
I was always under the impression that beef was more popular.

Well it's kinda true are you gonna hook up a chicken to a plough? No

Pigs are considered dirty by some religions because they wallow around in the mud eat shit and have parasites such as tapeworms

Cows can be used as beasts of burden of can make milk and by the time they stop the meat is shit

Where as a chicken after its stopped laying eggs is good to eat

Chicken is a cheap delicious meat.
It is the easiest flavor to impart into a powder, which explains the ramen I guess.
Curry is just now catching on to the general populace, give it time.
I've never seen chicken sushi what the shit?

problem, japo cartoon doll poster?

>problem
Yeah, OP's post doesn't make sense.
That's the problem.

this fucking japo doesn't even know his culture.

wouldnt that make u the nip sympathizer then if you know so much?

Where do you live? Because having just come back from a trip to Canada I've become convinced that only the US has figured out fast food.

That's neither sushi nor teriyaki.

NO, my worldly view affords me sympathy more over empathy for just about everything except japo cartoon doll posters; there is just no place on the planet for this level of faggotry.

it's fucking RAW = sushi and look at the plating.

also what do you think that brown looking sugrar sauce garbage is on the side....ya...YA that's fucking right..........TERIYAKIIIIIIII, asshole.

That's sashimi, user. Not sushi. There's a difference.

I bet you think Horsemeat Sashimi is sushi as well.

You have to grill something for it to be teriyaki, user. Soy sauce and soy sauce-based mixes by themselves aren't teriyaki.

Cease your mental gymnastics at once.

This guy is right. I'm enjoying my apple slice sushi right now, cut it up using my 5000$ japanese steak knifes and arranged them on a plate according to the ancient practice of feng shui . Best sushi I ever ate. Next time I'm going to try it chicago style.

I very humbly ask for your forgiveness kind sir, in my terrible blundering of calling the same fucking thing without rice something completely different then it otherwise would have been if in fact there were some mother fucking grains of rice included.

>teriyaki

is the sauce not the cooking technique, I have had a great many things that were not "grilled" yet when imersed in teriyaki sauce instantly became full blown teriyaki.

Chicken was historically a delicacy, it was more useful for eggs. Only with the advent of industrialization has chicken become reduced in price.

Chicken is a bird that eats scraps and is a later introduction with high prestige. It's "inoffensive", most religious reasoning of diet is related to the behavior of the animal: predators, scavengers, carrion eaters, etc...

is this bait? i really hope so

No. No it's not. It's just modified soy sauce for dipping purposes.

Teriyaki specifically refers to grilling. Namely when the meat's been marinaded in and coated with a soy sauce mix.

By that logic, dipping chicken nuggets in barbecue sauce means you're having barbecue.

Yaki literally means grilled... If it is not grilled it is not teriyaki, teriyaki "style" sure, but not true teriyaki.

>dipping chicken nuggets in barbecue sauce means you're having barbecue.

OK, that's just insane, nuggers have nothing to do with bbq which is about the cooking method. On the other hand teriyaki while yaki or 焼き refers to grilling when taken togather with teri or タレ the new term refers to all things that have a shine or luster given by the sugar content. Why aren't there any real japo's here after we took over the chins.

Well to be fair, you also assert it's teriyaki just for having chicken and soy sauce involved as well.

That's 3 fuck-ups.

it is very dishonorable to mock an apology, older brother.

A lot of sushi places in North America sell teriyaki chicken or beef rolls.
Though none of them are actually good restaurants in my experience.

I refuse to believe this is true

kill yourself

but dairy cattle arent beef cattle

>Teriyaki chicken sushi

Then the chicken is cooked teriyaki style and stuffed in a roll.

Cooking meat and putting it on sushi rice isn't unheard of. Unagi is grilled and tempura shrimp sushi rolls are done in some places.

I even once had the misfortune of withnessing a piece of sushi with American cheese on it. Granted this was at a MoonStar.

Well, I'll be.

That's not a lot of food for ten dollaroos.

probably means the milk and that they can carry stuff/pull ploughs

I've been on this board a few years but this thread is amazing next level autism
Good job

>RAW = sushi

wew lad

why u ausifags put over cooked teriaki in maki?

This is almost as bad as their fake dim sum that consists of an egg roll

there's no need for that with the technology that we have today. that, and the cows raised for beef are not dairy cows/holsteins