Anyone else defying tradition, and, instead of barbecuing, having a nice pizza today?

Anyone else defying tradition, and, instead of barbecuing, having a nice pizza today?

Pic related.

You can grill pizza dough. You'd think it would ooze through the grate, but it doesn't Incredible flavor.

you need to go deeper

>eating enchiladas at my desk at work

yes, i am defying all of the traditions.
I am not thankful for the people who committed heinous acts of violence and terrorism in the name of my country's stupid corporate imperialism. for a fucking paycheck no less, or worse, just because some motherfuckers join the military as an excuse to be violent. fuck soldiers, fuck war, and fuck my government. (that free speech is nice though)

Was gonna smoke a pair of chickens today, but thunderstorms. I don't wanna put on a pair of galoshes and a raincoat just to do some 'Q. I'll wait for next weekend and I'll add ribs to the order while I'm at it.

Or... how's a pork shoulder turn out smoked? Never tried. Any good? I've got a pork shoulder with lots of lovely skin on it just hanging out in a vac pack in my freezer. Usually, I make it into pork pot roast, but I may smoke it if y'all think it'd be good.

only works if the dough is par-baked, otherwise you should be using a stone.

OP here. It's Boboli crust.

You should go back to r e d d i t.

>how's a pork shoulder turn out smoked?

Do you really not know? That's where pulled pork comes from. it's a classic. I would recommend it.

are you from chicago?

Why would you think that?

Shit pizza and all.

How so?

>but it doesn't Incredible flavor.
You're right. It doesn't have incredible flavor. Please use proper grammar.

Your a reeturd

I threw a little party for my friends to celebrate dead amerifats day. We do this on 9/11 too.

I made a fried spam sandwich with toasted bread and dijon mustard for Memorial Day

I was intoxicated enough that it was adequate

Why do the people on this board eat so much fucking pizza?

>Over 5 billion pizzas are sold worldwide each year.

People eat a lot of pizza in general, because most places have the basic ingredients for it, it can easily be adapted for local tastes, and it's delicious.

Judging by half the shit posted here not many of them eat pizza at all.

I got a tandori chicken pizza, with pesto and a classic pepperoni and garlic pizza.

fucking yum. been craving it for a while.

>this pizza barely covered with cheese is the REAL pizza
>even though it's true origins lie with it being a flat bread crammed with as many leftovers as you had
good thing you didn't use too much cheese, basil, or sauce. that way, you can pretend you're better than everyone

such edge, much wow

What tradition?

Thats not 'o 'a

I'm not American, though I live in and love this country, so I still have some things to learn about your much-maligned cuisine.
I thought pulled pork was done in a slow-cooker, not slow-cooked in a smoker. Thanks for letting me know.

Guess I might do a pork shoulder this weekend, then, but guess what?
I was done work earlier than expected today and there were no storms, so I pulled those chickens, quickly defrosted them, made a nice rub, got some coals going, added my wood and boom: smoked chicken.
I popped them in around 3pm and took them out nearly two hours ago. They were beautiful.

It's a shame, but I'm not really using the residual heat for anything right now because I have no potatoes. Thought I did. I was wrong.

Also, I smell delicious. I feel bad about having to shower this wonderful odour from my body and clothes.

DEFINE "NICE PIZZA" YOU FUCKING PLEB

KILL YOURSELF

i 'ld 'uh 'am to go 'ck 'es so i'm 'ng 'go 'za