Part 4 - AMA: Board advisor in Crypto, NYSE company, Bought bitcoin in 2012

I am here to help.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/helloiconworld/blockchain-interoperability-alliance-icon-x-aion-x-wanchain-8aeaafb3ebdd
amazon.com/Casio-F91W-1-Classic-Resin-Digital/dp/B000GAWSDG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did you have the chance to follow the Bitcoin superconference? Or any news about it?

Worth holding icon until summer? How much impact will korean exchange listings have?

Thanks for the ICO hint

what do you think of the conspyracy tthat Trump wants cryptos to soar so the millenials will vote for him next round?
or the other one about no/mild regulation so they can absorb the coming hyperinflation

What do you think about Jibrel? Does it have potential?

what do you think about DBC?
should i sell it for something else or you think it will have his moon?

Toughts on ECC?

I'm in zcl right now. Should I get in Btc for bullrun then buyback?

Thoughts on the Omega One ICO?

Thoughts on Nebulas?

Hey watchbro, I'm trying to make it. If you had this poorfag portfolio, would you move VEN into something low market cap?

What should we do?

I have only one btc now. What isnmy best strategy to get to 10 by may?

is the high amount of young and inexperienced traders bad for the market?

Hey there watchbro, welcome back again.

With your interest in Endor, have you looked into Enigma also? What are your thoughts about it? Alex Pentland is an advisor there and had promoted it multiple times with his talks in the past.

What do you think of xb

Nice veins. No problem getting an IV in there if you OD.

t. MD

Do you see Bitcoin losing 1st position tgis or next year? If so, why?

No sorry.
I have answered this. Icon is always a good hold, as is Aion and Wanchain - which make up the Interoperability Alliance.

medium.com/helloiconworld/blockchain-interoperability-alliance-icon-x-aion-x-wanchain-8aeaafb3ebdd

You're most welcome, user. I feel there are too many larpers within biz, it is hard to know who to trust. Trust takes a lifetime to gain and lost in an instant, rememeber, this user.

Rate me watchbro
Also what do you think of OriginTrail (TRAC)?

Ever hear of Genaro Network? It got shilled here a bit before the crash but it’s never heard of now. Seems to have a lot of potential though

Hi Op. I've seen message about hycon. Are you in already? Next ico sale in 40 days...

stinks like newfags ITT

I am not an expert on political issues, user. However, there are many powers which you and I do not see within that realm. I cannot see Trump losing, but I am no Clif High.

Can you always put the reports on your telegram please?

your thoughts on spectre ai (first broker-less financial trading platform)? and paypie (credit risk assesment and invoice financing)?

Do you think holding alts is risky at the moment? If btc goes on a bull run, most alts will bleed. I have no idea where to hold my money.
What is hycon btw?

wb watchbro

Is being all in vechain with ~300k usd a good idea or stupid?
I might put a few % in man after the rebranding hype.

There are so many good coins. But ven just seems like a 100% sure thing.

Thoughts on origin trail

Nice to see you again, Watchbro. Many of us would like to know your opinion about the Coinmetro.

Hey Watchbro!

I'm an extremely stressed USPS worker and i really need to focus until noon. Where should I drop my shit for now, good sir?

Developing a bullshit filter is something I suggest everyone spend time to nurture

Is it possible for you to suggest a beginner's portfolio? Like 30% X 20 % Y, etc.

Put the ChainLink meme to bed right here and now so all the deluded stinkies on this board will get out of it, thanks in advance.

Also, what do you think of TRX? Justin Sun has some pretty based tendencies like tweeting every day, that kind of stuff keeps everyone on the same page and I feel really good about it.

I noticed that you recommend projects that can heavily help normies get into blockchain (MAN, Hycon). So, are there any other noticeable out there?

Also, wouldn’t success of Radix cause the biggest crash/reload of market, which can potentially end all of this?

What has your greatest failures/poor picks been in the cryptomarket, and what did it teach you about your future picks?

Thanks for the info thus far.
Honest question: how do you keep up with so much info in the crypto world? You need like a godly balance of attention-switching, and deep focus. Is that why you focus on getting in early on ICO projects?

Also second Genaro Network. Not spoken about much.

Never

what ico hint?

I have answered this in Part 2.
It will do well long term.
I am a long term holder of ZCL, let's say I bought it 'cheap'. The market makes no sense in the Top 20, some don't belong in the Top 500. ZCL --> Bitcoin private is a normie friendly coin with a very fundamentally strong development team led by Rhett, thus it will do well both technically and fomo wise with the masses. I have no comment on ECC user, as I do not know the coin - however at 60m MC, there are others within that sector which I favour strongly. These have been posted prior.

Shill / FUD me BAT, watchbro.

Nice watches, watchbro.

Please elaborate on hycon.

haha, you have to up your game op, if all you ever do is talk about late adopter shitcoins you're going to have a hard time tricking anyone into thinking you got into bitcoin early.

Hey watchbro, toughts on BNTY?

You're not OP, don't reply to me. I'm a very busy guy and only want my red checkmark to appear in the Veeky Forums tab when my inquiry has been answered.

Please watchbro, thoughts on ENG

Whats your thoughts on what the guys at Legolas Exchange are doing? Do you think they will be able to achieve their goal of being the premier exchange for the Big Money Institutions? Having MAKOR in their back pocket must account for something

Looks better than most ICO's. Lots of trading platforms coming onto the market, I would be cautious of this. I like XLM as it will be the onramp to a normie friendly platform early this year.

I have answered this in Part 2 and 3.

$7,000.00 isn't a small portfolio user. You should be proud of any size of portfolio and dedicate your time to improving your knowledge of the market, when this happens your portfolio can become a reflection of it. Time also plays a big factor. A wise combination of success lies in two things:

1) Consistently sound decisions.
2) Time.

Repeat. You will make it user. Keep it simple.

ever heard of copytrack?

Do you daytrade, swingtrade or do you chiefly invest?

If/When/How to cash out? Should we at some point cash out at all? To fiat, gold, or stocks, hedge fund? Please make the answer international.

Upskill in a chosen field of crypto, whether that be ICO research, marketing, trading, long-term investing, etc. Find a chosen field and master it - then find others who are looking to master within their own chosen field. Mastermind and connect with these people to create a strong force within the community which helps one another.

Please anonkun

Any thoughts on OriginTrail (TRAC)?

If you had to choose between MOBI and LINK, which one will succeed?

Good question, I have answered it in ways above.
I first started trading when I was in my early 20's. I worked in multiple financial markets trading swaps, derivates, fx, bonds, etc. I lost a lot of money due to greed and inexperience and I see this will happen to others who are about to enter crypto for the first time. My best advice for those who are new, young and inexperienced is to "take your time" never FOMO in, relax and make solid long term decisions. Do not let the "Noise" of the market throw you off. Read the intelligent investor by Benjamin Graham. Delete blockfolio and delta - Once you make your long term decison, why do you need to check the price every minute - road maps take months and years to complete - makes no sense unless you are a tick trader.

Found anything yet? Keeping an eye out and created some Google alerts but nothing so far...

hi watchbro

tnx for the inputs, you seem legit (i really hope you are ;)) .
-Do you think neo/eth are good buys right now? or would you wait to buy lower?
- toughts on lux?
- what do you think of palm beach confidentials coins (after the intial pump) do they seem legit too you? same question about roger bryan and his info :).
Where do you guys get your info from? watching charts, conferences, Veeky Forums ? what would be the best info sources for regular human beings without falling into scams, paid shills and so on :).
would be great if you can answer a few bro ;)

Sorry one more ICO that I would love a professional opinion on is the recent finished Winding Tree project (LiF), as someone that works as an engineer in the Travel Industry for one of the big names they mention in their white-paper I agree with them 100% that the industry is in dire need of an overhaul and is a prime example for blockchain use case, adding ontop of that they are already partnered up with major Airlines and Hotel chains, makes me very excited and hopeful that the project does well but it seems to have flowed very much under the radar so far.

What are your holdings?

I definitely have looked into Enigma, user. It is a major season why I believe Endor will do so well. It will be receiving data sets and feeds from Enigma along with various other sources from Fortune 1000 companies. You may ask why these companies would freely give data to Endor between themselves? The answer to this lies within the ability to predict more accurately with vast amounts of collated information.

Morning WatchBro. I believe you said 95% of your net worth is in crypto. How do you stomach the volatility?

He answered it here:
>Link is good, patience is hard to find in Gen Y. Be patient and you will be rewarded. Delete blockfolio/delta and concentrate on living your life outside of crypto. Return every week and look at your gains.

Also replied elsewhere that it's solid.

send me 10k so i will by myself rolex and be motivated

Thank you, I keep pretty lean. I used to party with Zyzz before he died.

I once dated this girl from Texas, she was an Anesthesiologist, she enjoyed prodding me, and it wasn't with needles.

What do you think about CXO?

If my target is to swing trade cryptos from 50k USD starting capital, with the aim for obtaining enough bitcoin for a long term hold to exit in under 24 months. How much bitcoins should I aim for before I just let it sit and no longer touch it?

Sorry, thought you meant LINK in general.

>Any opinions on Bottos and Mobius?
>Both very good coins, but I think you will make more money from AMB or MAN.

Good coins user. You could happily use wagecuk to add to each of those positions. They are all long term hodl's. I really like TRAC. The award from WallMart was a winner.

when did you sell youre bitcoins?

I'm concerned and sad to think about the possibility that, if crypto succeeds, early adopters will be the next banksters and therefore vilified. Early adopters are futurists, are ambitious, and have free time. Most people don't meet these "requirements." Intelligence is not one. It feels like decentralization will succeed at the expense of centralizing wealth.

Watchbro got jokes

I left out my exit target of 4 million USD
Thanks

I hold Jibrel, Tomo, going into Endor, getting into Virtue Poker, te food, apex, link, req, ICX, Ven, XMR.

How long before I'm set for life ?

What do you think about Ripple/XRP?

Thanks watchbro, love your insights and tips.
Crypto community needs more people like you

Hey watch bro,

Should I go all in on REQ?

Also thoughts on XRB short-term?

Whats your opinion on OMG and FUN?

Hey user, got about 3th spare right now,
OMG is 40% of my portfolio, NAS is 2nd with 15%, then AMB with 10% then a few smaller holdings.

I'm currently thinking of bulking my NAS holding, what do you think?

Thanks for the reply. I looked into POLY after you mentioned it in one of your earlier AMA's, but they appeared to lack the connections with the government and regulators to push through the security tokens. The concept is solid and they have first movers advantage. But wouldn't it better to wait for a competitor with a much more heavyweight team to be able to pull the conception of tokenizing securities off? It looks to be a possible Altavista/Ask Jeeves vs Google scenario right now.

hey watch bro

1. bought ntk, am i fucked?

2. any masternode coins like beyond dash? any thoughts on wtc or ven nodes?

Do you recommend any discord/telegram groups that will help us make it? And groups where we help each other and make connections

I chose to pass due the lock-up period being in September. However those who may like the opportunity will do well, it's a similar lock-up to Wanchain. The trick is to way up the opportunity cost with the ROI.
I actually may stop doing it, as Teeka is someone I like and giving it out makes me feel bad. So this will be the last one.
I don't tend to be overly bullish on 'credit based' coins user. Too much regulation coming and risk is too high. Also if they are DAPPS, I normally always stay away. The infrastructure is too early to be risking capital building a DAPP other than investing in the protocol and infrastructure that the DAPP runs on.

One analogy that my investors like to hear from me is:
"Would you rather own Apple, or an APP within the App Store"

This is the difference between infrastructure and DAPP investment. Hope this helps.

Hello watchbro,

im currently holding in my portfolio:
40% ETH
10% BTC
10% NEO
10%XLM

other 30% "evenly" between XMR, LTC, VEN, ENG, REQ, LINK and STRAT.

Now I know im way overdiversified consiering i have like 10k in this only.

what would you cut/reconsolidate?

thanks a lot

What do you think of my portfolio? Doesn’t have to be detailed, just a few words so i’ll know whether I’m on the right track or not

>reddit literally falling for a LARPing asian because he has knock off watches
what happened to this place

You must upskill user. There are too many things you are uncertain of, you may buy and sell on emotions and 'instincts' which will cause sub-par gains or losses user. Please make me feel like I am helping you by investing in yourself. Read the book. I have mentioned it in Part 2.

>I cannot see Trump losing
Way to fucking invalidate everything you’ve ever said hahahahah

who buy ugly ass watches like that in 2018

Eastern european here part of EU

Any tips on cashing out while paying as little taxes as possible? I heard something about Cyprus

Nice watch. I also have others, my favourite watch is this one (no joke). I use it at the gym for the stop-watch. And when I go to fancy places I like to dress down so people are not aware:
amazon.com/Casio-F91W-1-Classic-Resin-Digital/dp/B000GAWSDG

great advice

And this is where Palantir comes in, I assume. I can see where this will be one of the biggest trends in data analytics.

Did a quick search, didn't find an answer, so sorry if someone already asked this:
>Can we see alts decoupling from BTC/ETH this year? It's painful to see the most promising projects get wrecked because of the fiat-offramp bottleneck. What do you think is going to solve this problem?

Assblaster had some thoughts on this, and mentioned that there will be a big shift in the exchanges this year:

How do I diversify? Do I divide equally or put more percentage on certain coins?

Thanks, bought 100,000

I do not understand your question user. If you are stressed you need to practise daily meditation of the mind. The mind is the greatest muscle of all. Once you can put it as ease, you can make great decisions in a calm frame of mind. Remember the secret:

1) Consistently sound decisions.
2) Time.

Thoughts on Skycoin?

Will AKA make me a millionaire if i hold 5000?

I do not know much about it user.
I have done this in Part 1.
Any CEO who tweets about price, or is too active on twitter, makes me believe his energy and focus is in the wrong areas. I wouldn't touch TRX with a 10 foot pole. Buy chainlink with your TRX funds.

Unironically, if you want a straight answer; Go to pol. They might blast you with 'shill' but some user might be in enough of a mood to answer your question for the millionth and one time.I'll try to answer it as best as I can here though;

Trump himself won't do anything with cryptos because it's a delicate medium for him. On one hand it's the best thing to ever happen to some people in the middle-lower class while it simultaneously fucks up retards from that area. On the other hand there is Rothschild-NWO implications that can't be taken down because he is a ''''republican'''' and it would piss off his anti-establishment base which is his core support group. At the very least you are able to take comfort in the fact that he won't proactively fuck over cryptos. He's already won over most millennials with a brain however because most of those with an IQ above 100, older than 12, and up to date with current events were staunchly anti-Clinton even if they were anti-Trump. But with the results he's pulled off coupled with the corruption (O-Admin turning the DOj/FBI into his personal KGB like he did with theI IRS) they know the truth by now. Sounds like you're from r*ddit kid desu. Go back.

At this point; Anyone with a functioning brain will vote for him do or die even if they vote ''against him'' for midterms because he is far superior to any and all current alternatives until house is cleaned.