Vitalik claims Chainlink overvalued

I dont listen to Vitalik anylonger....he maid me sell my ETH at 22 USD.

So.... do not come up with "But Vitalik said" noone a gives a fuck what he said. I did at ... and failed.

>144 eth gone

Hail Sergey

Vitalik sold his own creation too early, he had dem $_$ signs in his eyes.. He might be good at coding but sure is a bad money's! FUCK Vitalik!

were did he say that?

THIS

No he doesn't all he said was he didn't know value of oracles but they are very important. Just admitting he is bad at economics.

I think it was twitter....

In a previous post he even shilled smartcontract.com

Indeed. Still a guy in his position should really be more careful what he says. He has a lot of impact.

Vitalik is bad at economics. That's why he's a commie.

Vitalik might be a genius programmer, but he is shit at economics and politics.

Dont ever listen to him. Oracles not worth 30m is probably one of the biggest examples of how retarded he is.

vitalik doesnt want to be associated with /pol/ coin

fuck /pol/ degenerated fuckers

the fuck are these follows

I can't believe Veeky Forums will end up making /pol/ rich if they carry on pumping their shitcoin

he likes to troll alt right /pol/tards looking for leads

sir gay XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

fk this shit

Vitalik never said he thinks LINK is overvalued. He said he thought 32 million for LINK's ICO is too much.
Obviously he was wrong since the ICO was completely bought up in half an hour.

No, he wasnt talking about the ico. He clearly said that oracles and the tech behind it are not worth 32 millions. Not that you could build them for less.

No you retard he was talking about the ICO. Stop posting.

He was talking during the ico, but referring to the technology. Keep in mind this is the same retard that said that eth shouldnt be higher than 10 bucks