Wait so do all the "eth" killers and coins that offer superior speed to ethereum just do so by increasing...

Wait so do all the "eth" killers and coins that offer superior speed to ethereum just do so by increasing centralization? Why does anyone fall for that?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=Here comes the EOS redpill:
warosu.org/biz/thread/S7540884
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

as long as the market is based on future valuations of unreleased tech, extreme technical illiteracy will ensure hype wins over product. most crypto investors don't have a clue what decentralization means, to them it's just a binary magic word. and this includes people who throw crap at eos as well, dollars to pennies less than 1 out of 10 could tell you what exactly are the differences between eth and eos consensus models and why it matters

>this erc20 token is the eth killer

21 rotating DPoS block producers from a pool of hundreds or thousands of block producers with real identities associated with them who can be voted in or out by the people and whose proposed network changes need to be voted on by the people and is a process that takes many months is much more decentralized than a few mining pools controlling everything.

EOS is truly the most decentralized platform there is. Period.

Retard spotted. Testnet now. Mainnet June. Fomo in when we crash to $150

Kys retard

oh hey its you again lets get this out of the way early

warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=Here comes the EOS redpill:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S7540884

here you go, all the threads this EOS shill has made

unironically this. enjoy your overvalued testnet

I educate Veeky Forums about EOS. If you haven’t been able to dox me yet you’re retarded. You seem to follow me around a lot. It’s funny. It’s me though. Does it make you upset that my educational material has snowballed into organic dissemination? I see you accusing people of being me, who aren’t me, all the time.

Take your worthless bags and go home. You will kneel to EOS.

enjoy your ERC20 bags faggots
>"muh ethereum killer"
kill yourselves faggots

>having to mobile post to change your id

I mobile post 100% of the time. Does that hurt your feelings? I am here to help educate Veeky Forums so that they put their money in the next big thing. You consider this a disservice? That’s very salty of you. You must be misinformed. I feel sorry for you and your entire genome.

Which coins don't have shit tech?

EOS is a coin for brainlets who invest based on hype and buzzwords.

* a token

But I agree

Such as asynchronous multithreaded smart contract blockchain that works with C++ and WebAssembly?

Learn how to read whitepapers and check the pedigree of teams.

You messed up big time here. FOMO in when we crash to $175

NAS kills this fucking shitcoin.

fucking kek. 100%

Oh you mean the Google for dapps? We already have that. It is called Google.

eos will knee to NULS

>next big thing
>one shill online
>no volume
>its competition has 12x the capital

Horrible false information. It’s C++ and WebAssembly not just WebAssembly.

Just look at the comparisons though. The transactions per second. The block times.

Wait, I have a question: why isn’t there a row for “Transaction fees” because I’m pretty sure EOS would be the only option that said No.

Reminder: no matter how often these horrible platforms claim they will scale they will always charge transaction fees LOL!

EOS haters who can’t read whitepapers or do their own research blown the fuck out as usual!!! FOMO in at $199!!!!

Why because you bought some? Jesus you’re sickeningly retarded. Please look at the transaction fees, block times and transactions per second of the horrible scamcoin you’re peddling. It’s worth than shit and nobody will ever use it. Sorry

lmao more buzzwords you don't understand

you're the kind of brainlet that see's a infographic with 100 000 tx/s and think "durr that's bigger than ethereums"

you'd probably invest all your money if I shat out a whitepaper saying I could do 1 billion tx/s on a toaters

Worse than shit*

I’m a programmer well versed in asynchronous multithreaded network programming but ok

Daily reminder that no FUD or FOMO you write here will affect any coin. Daily reminder that most coin mentioned here have competent devs behind and you should diversify, just in case. Daily reminder that there are different use cases, philosophies, demographics and price targets, thus "X killer" terminology is stupid. Remember we still have Windows, Linux and Mac to this day for a reason. Now get out and take some fresh cold air.

Look I’m really sorry to break this information to you but EOS is making Ethereum obsolete because of speed, no transaction fees and MANY other factors.

EOS IS MAKING ETHEREUM OBSOLETE. WAKE UP NOW RETARD.

It will flip and crash ETH with no survivors.

and I have masters in CE and also not a credulous idiot like yourself

I don't have time to talk to brainlet shill yourself so I will just let vitalik btfo EOS

Vitalitik knows better. He’s betting on your cognitive bias and winning.

For now :)

i'm glad there are still a few smart people left on biz. this is also why projects like tron and cardano get pumped sky high even though there won't be a working product for a years (if ever) while legitimate projects that solve a real problem get dumped hard when they actually release working code. crypto investors are by and large young uneducated retards so your best strategy as a blockchain CEO/con man is to promise the world even if there is no chance you can deliver. since there is no reliable way to evaluate fair value like there is with traditional securities there is no accountability and such youre better off hyping a bunch of bullshit partnerships on twitter rather than producing a product

>let me ignore plasma/sharding for the 100th time

Why you call me a retard? I probably own more EOS than you do. I also believe ETH can be very competent in the near future, and that Casper will come afloat before EOS mainnet. I want competition between them. Relax, dude, the actual competition is for 2019.

Smart? Neither one of you understand EOS. You’re dismissively calling it a scam because it’s too hard for you to grasp. You aren’t smart enough.

FOMO in at $199

EOS is a complete joke you moron

with plasma and sharding imminent ethereum will be faster than EOS and already has the largest developer and enterprise adoption of any blockchain project. knowing this, tell me again why anyone would choose eos?

I unfortunately have the ethical responsibility to label both of you mentally retarded and unfit to purchase cryptocurrency.

I’m not ignoring plasma or sharding. You’re ignoring that Ethereum will always charge transaction fees and is fundamentally flawed. It is also much more centralized than EOS.

> Smart? Neither one of you understand EOS. You’re dismissively calling it a scam because it’s too hard for you to grasp. You aren’t smart enough.

HAHAH this is type of idiot who invest in EOS

Yes. For under €1. I understand the value of a scalable and feeless decentralized smart contract blockchain. Do you? No? Well, then I have some unfortunate news to report: you’re retarded in the brain.

>It is also much more centralized than EOS.
>a "democratically elected" council of 21 people decide on how many transactions you can make on the EOS chain
>decentralized
lol

You think it’s just 21 people who don’t rotate every x minutes? Retard alert. I can’t believe how many of you pretend to be smart. It’s very cringe.

21 block producers rotate in and out from a much larger pool. Do I need to really spell this out for you? I’m troubled by your inability to think. Unfortunately, it makes me suspect that you might be mentally handicapped (i.e: retarded)

Monero, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Core

Even Bitcoin Core, despite the network’s various limitations, is pretty good by virtue of its proven track record against showstopper bugs and hacks. Every code fork is the chance for a new bug or vulnerability.

>i'm glad there are still a few smart people left on biz. this is also why projects like tron and cardano get pumped sky high even though there won't be a working product for a years (if ever) while legitimate projects that solve a real problem get dumped hard when they actually release working code. crypto investors are by and large young uneducated retards so your best strategy as a blockchain CEO/con man is to promise the world even if there is no chance you can deliver. since there is no reliable way to evaluate fair value like there is with traditional securities there is no accountability and such youre better off hyping a bunch of bullshit partnerships on twitter rather than producing a product

it's scary to consider fair value though considering many tokens have such large market caps it's plausible the fundamental valuation could never support them once it's possible to start doing that.

That is also why most rfid cryptos suck, they are all centralized through API, exept one fully decentralized that starts with Walt.......

mobile posting doesn't chage your id actually

Your ID is green and pronounceable so confirmed

yes it does. why wouldn’t it?

Dumbest post of all time

Eth run by one autistic Russian. Dan Larimer builds decentralized organizations that run themselves

Really makes you think

Ignorant retards

Mobile device wouldn’t change your ID. If you were on a mobile network and not the same IP it would.

I tried it awhile ago and my ID was the same but it was on the same network so maybe thats why I wasn't using 4G

“Thinking” is not a strong suit among biz. They will fomo into EOS at $300

>ip addresses are assigned to the network and not devices

Dan's first coin is worth almost $100M. Dan's second coin is worth $1B. Dan's third coin, so far, is worth $6B.

Bet against him if you hate money.

First project proved 3 second blocks
Second project proved free transactions
I'm sure his magnus opus project is a scam though

So... it's a worst search engine. wow all in user thanks so much

Oh wow. It seems smart people have decided to join the discussion.

>bitcoin core
how new are you?

now calculate the relative size vs the marketcap at each coin's peak. eos is still ahead but not by as much, and the illusion is broken.

not to mention all his two previously failed coins have proven is that he's likely to jump ship as soon as he finds something else more interesting to play with. a top 30 coin isn't very interesting to me.

> top 30 coin isn't very interesting to me.

You added an extra 0

most tokens have no value. there are some that have clear financial incentives to own (Omisego) but the vast majority of blockchain projects would work exactly the same if the coin were worth $1 or $1000

>"failed coins"
>they do more transactions everyday than bitcoin and ethereum combined

Both of his previous projects are still bullish

Which other developers have 3 projects in the top 100? I'll wait

people only care if it says it's decentralized not if it really is

Charles Hoskinson
ETH, ETC, ADA

>giving him credit for creating Eth

Nah

some differences in vision do not make it untrue, he was one of the main devs

>being this edgy
get outta here

Wow i was looking for some fud threads to buy Eos but seeing you shilling this like a pajeet i changed my mind. Gtfo with your erc token.