Leaked: Secret Ethereum Chat

Why do admins of the Ethereum Facebook group (>125k members) like EOS? Is it really going to replace Ethereum?

We seem to think so.

Pick a topic and I'll search the chat and leak.

Other urls found in this thread:

eosindex.io
warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=Here comes the EOS redpill:
warosu.org/biz/thread/S7540884
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Courtney in Chat
>Facebook Group

Nobody gives a shit about normies talking dApps user

Link and OMG
Wasn't there a leak half a year ago?

Ok. No further leaks because of you being a jerk. Bye Veeky Forums. I always preferred 9gag by the way. It's much more sophisticated and produces way more original content.

>reddit spacing
>facebook
>courtney
please just fuck off already why can't you faggots stay in your safe space echo chamber?

This deserves its own post because I think it's important for you Veeky Forumsraelies to understand how much of a shilled Veeky Forums coin LINK is.

Out of the tens of thousands of messages Chainlink was only mentioned once. It was mentioned due to another project outperforming it.

I'll search OMG next.

>facebook
because theyre all desperate late adopters hoping to get rich

they fail to understand why ethereum became huge and therefore think eos will do the same

yourself, kill

Moot used reddit spacing on Veeky Forums probably actually before you were born. Stop convincing yourself that you're in an exclusive club. It's ridiculous. Most Veeky Forums users also use reddit sometimes. Who cares?

I understand why Ethereum became huge and that's why I was an early adopter of it. I also understand why EOS will become huge and that's why I was an early adopter of it.

I'd like to see the results for OMG, ENG and XLM please, many thanks.

Move along to 9gag ffs

I would seriously question the expertise of anyone that optimistic about EOS, this seems a lot like elaborate shilling.

>implying any OGs in crypto communicate over FB/discord/telegram and not IRC/usenet/email

4 times out of 5 people say OMG meaning "Oh my god" but here you go. Nothing important.

EOS marines unite!!
Lambo here we come :DDD

>usenet

You're joking? You realize "crypto OGs" communicate with ALL of those right? If they're still on usenet I doubt it's overly active.

fuck off loser we dont want to waste bandwidth on your garbage posts

These people are on Facebook for fuck's sake.

t. EOS bag holder

I've seen like 4 threads from you trying to shit talk ETH and promote EOS

you appear upset. stinky linky

We have a different definition of crypto OG. But way to actually address my point about EOS, also shitting on LINK is a classic shill tactic because it makes retards think 'oh if he shits on the most shilled coin on Veeky Forums he isn't a shill!' even though you probably are a stinky linky yourself.

Point is gtfo with your 'muh sekrit facebook group'

>admits to shilling a coin for free

oh ok bye

not selling anything. we like eos though. sorry. byeeee xoxo

EOS is going to replace google
eosindex.io

warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=Here comes the EOS redpill:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S7540884

here you go, all the threads this EOS shill has made

Please remove yourself from life OP. We don't need your kind around

Oh and also take Courtney and your super secret ethereum admins group with you while you're at it

Lmao I know mark bretl, he's a dumb cunt who knows little to nothing about the actual tech, you could see him whining all day on steemit under the handle @noganoo.

Read vitaliks criticism of eos, it's basically a few master nodes (witness node) running the entire network type architecture, just like steemit, also built by the same guy, Dan Larimer.

Dan seems like a serial scammer to me, moves from project to project without ever delivering the promises made to early investors

Mods? This gentltman is doxing.

You should join the group "anarcrypt v2 lambos hookers and blow" on fb, easily the best place I've found for crypto. No noobs, no hypebeasts

>doxxing

"Mark" literally right there on the screenshot, admin of the largest ethereum group on fb

>Bye Veeky Forums
>ok bye
>byeeee
t. roastie

This. Sorry your used up vag isn't getting you any attention anymore so you need to troll an anonymous image board.

Ah, dumb me, I thought it's Eth admins, not a fucking fb group
I feel sorry for bumping this thread

Ohh, admins of the Ethereum group on Facebook are the stupid ones - not you! God they're like basically normies.