Never been to Arbys. What should I get there?

Never been to Arbys. What should I get there?

two beef and cheddars, curly fries and a jamocha shake

Arbys is awful. I can't in good conscious recommend anything.

If you like dry-as-shit roast beef, get that.

They used to have this chicken pegan salad sandwich, which was excellent. But it's one of those "limited time" bullshits that's only on the menu for like 2 months a year.

Pecan, not pegan. The sandwich has no religious affiliation that I know of.

Try the roast beef.

It's pigeon meat, user. Just admit it.

I used to enjoy the classic arby's, until I found out that their underpaid and inexperienced workers don't know how to properly handle the sauce despensers; allowing they to go unchecked for an indeterminent amount of time. Which my love for the horsey' sauce led to a week long stay in the ICU. The doctors couldn't explain which "super bug" I contacted but after removing several yards of my lower intestins and a drug theropy the equlivlant of a nuke, they suggested I don't eat there again.

for me its the mcchicken

The best fast food sandwich.

>If you like dry-as-shit roast beef, get that

Which is exactly what you should do if you've never had Arby's. You don't recommend a chicken wrap and garden fresh salad to someone who's having McDonald's for the first time. No. You go for the fucking Big Mac and fries. They need to first understand McDonald's on a base level, then perhaps later they can branch out and try other items.

>try le market fresh turkey pecan dijon honey turkey with market sauce

No. Gtfo out.

Chicken sandwiches are always too dry. Mcdouble is the only way to go m8

>t their underpaid and inexperienced workers don't know how to properly handle the sauce despensers

I don't understand. They're inexperienced and can't be bothered to do the job right, but yet they're "underpaid"?

Does this make sense in your mind?

the combo of the two basically means they are unsuitable for any type of employment in general let alone the handling of food real people eat.

Went there once almost 10 years ago, shortly threw up my entire meal later that day. There are plenty of better fast food places out there anyways, arbys is seriously overpriced

>arbys is seriously overpriced

What a weird thing to add after saying you vomited everything back up. Like, there are places where the food makes you puke, but the price is all right?

Beef and cheddar, curly fries, and something to drink.

No , I'm saying the food is not only terrible, its also overpriced. Use your noggin man

Right, but if it makes you vomit, does it really even matter what the price is?

Like, if it was a dollar but made you vomit would you order 5?

Yes it matters, knowing that I vomited after spending that much money on fucking fastfood would make me just a little more annoyed rather than spending a dollar to ingest a jar of rat poison that has the same effect on my body.

Dude, everyone hates on Arby's, but it's actually not bad.

Okay.. avoid the roast beef. It comes in these bags that are filled with god knows what; I am assuming its beef trimmings formed together to make a "roast". They are squishy and bounce like a basketball. They have a roast on the slicer that sits there under a heat lamp for a very long time if people are not ordering beef. Trust me I worked there once.

That being said- it's mainly just roast beef and those sandwiches are a vessel for the Arby's sauce which is tangy, sweet and delicious. Order one and be liberal with the Arby's sauce.

Arby's has some other really good things. Their chicken is awesome. Get the chicken/bacon/swiss sandwich. Try the tenders with BBQ and honey mustard. Get the jalapeno poppers, too. They come with a sweet berry sauce and they are to die for.

I also fancy the Reuben (don't compare it to a good deli, but for fast food it's pretty good).

Op here, I got the beef and cheddar combo. Waiting for it now. Lol wtf is horse sauce?

>Lol wtf is horse sauce?
Really shitty weak horseradish sauce.

>Really shitty weak horseradish sauce.

god i can imagine what would happen to a mayo based sauce that's allowed to fester in those dispensers for weeks at a time

Op here.

The beef and cheddar was shit desu. Awful bread ruined it and the meat and cheese didn't have much going for them to begin with. Pretty awful even by fast food standards. The curly fries were OK, not my favourite but a pleasant departure from the typical fast food style fries I expected. Horse sauce wasn't that good, Arbys sauce was pretty nice it was like ketchup with a clove spice taste. I also got honey mustard and 3 pepper sauce, not bad but completely forgettable.

Overall not a good place to eat dinner.

Do you not understand what "incentive" is..?

Your friend over there is being hilariously poignant.

I don't recognize the one on the far left. Who is she?

Make sure you get the sauces. I recommend the Three Pepper Sauce. It's tangy and mildly spicy.

Honestly, the sandwiches are not good without it.

Who is this semen demon?

You should've gotten the brisket op

Beef n' Cheddar minus the Arby's sauce.
Curly fries with honey mustard dipping sauce.
Chocolate shake.

That is Lucina. Fire Emblem Awakening.

The fuck off this board.

Everything except their roast beef is pretty good

I heard she'd bone any SW fan that asked her nicely. *sigh* born too late

is it just me or do they have cocks?

Get the meat mountain

e.coli

Best post, can verify. "Roast beef" is basically a giant square hot dog

She's still alive.

this is the reason

Have you seen her recently?

>No. Gtfo out.
>get the fuck out out

They have a sandwich now with roastbeef that actually looks and tastes like roastbeef. It was the damndest thing. I have no clue what it's called though since my friend's husband got it for me for helping with yardwork.

Yeah, but she's probably kicked the coke habit by now.

get a beef n cheddar mid with a sesame bun. the onion buns are gross. and if you are as gnarly as i am, put curly fries on it with arbys buffalo sauce.

atm machine

OP here back at Arbys. After dismissing it as no good lo and behold, I'm at another truck stop with only Arbys. Let's try this again.

I already know the roast beef sucks so I got brisket. Bourbon and bacon brisket to be specific. This one is much better. The meat is good, bread is normal bun and not that shitty tasting bun I got w the beef and cheddar.

>Have you seen her recently?

come on, it's princess leia.. i'd still throw her a hot roast beef.

did you get your $5 back?

whats wrong with that?

Diarrhea

He asked what he should get not what he will get

These are kinda pricey but really good

brisket>roast beef>turkey