Link hate thread

Can't wait to see this piece of shit fail, these LINK shills are getting really out of hand. The FUN shills are dying out, now its your turn.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/gobeli/pump-and-dump/releases
raw.githubusercontent.com/gobeli/pump-and-dump/master/static/screen1.png
raw.githubusercontent.com/gobeli/pump-and-dump/master/static/screen2.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Suck my dick nigger I bet you're only holding 1k.

But it wont fail.

This is what we need from guys holding 100K

Screencapped

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Wow, how rude

kid gets python trading script that pumps price when there is low volume via pacing bids on both side of the trade incrementing price in 1/3 and 2/3rd steps. Proceeds to use is. Makes a discord. Everytime it happens a million shill threads getting retards from here to buy into it on bs and fomo. Then it bot dumps what it has bought. Retards post pink wojacklink memes and cry. Fucking ban link threads.

Chain.
>[CHAIN]
Link.
>[LINK]
Interlinked.
>[INTERLINKED]

It's ok OP accumulating period is over we've had almost 6 months, it's time to let this baby go so the normans can pick it up.

>Fucking ban link threads.
>mass suicides occur
>oh well

Interrogator: "Officer S-N-six-dash-three-dot-seven, let's begin. Ready?"

S: "Yes, sir".

Interrogator: "Recite your baseline".

S: "And blood-black nothingness began to spin... A system of chains interlinked within chains interlinked within chains interlinked within one stem... And dreadfully distinct against the dark, a tall white fountain played".

Interrogator: "Chains".

S: "Chains".

Interrogator: "Have you ever been in an institution? chains".

Interrogator: "Do they keep you in chains? chains."

S: "Chains."

Interrogator: "When you're not performing your duties do they keep you in a little box? chains".

Interrogator: "Interlinked".

S: "Interlinked".

Interrogator: "What's it like to hold the hand of someone you love? Interlinked".

Interrogator: "Did they teach you how to feel finger to finger? Interlinked".

Interrogator: "Do you long for having your heart interlinked? Interlinked".

Interrogator: "Do you dream about being interlinked... ?"

Interrogator: "What's it like to hold your child in your arms? Interlinked".

Interrogator: "Do you feel that there's a part of you that's missing? Interlinked".

Interrogator: "Within chains interlinked".

S: "Within chains interlinked".

Interrogator: "Why don't you say that three times: Within chains interlinked".

S: "Within chains interlinked. Within chains interlinked. Within chains interlinked".

Interrogator: "We're done. Constant S... you can pick up your bonus”.

S: "Thank you, sir".

>+1
Nuke the linkmarines.

Lol I'm holding zero. I don't hate money so I don't deal with shitcoins that won't be around in a year. I am holding around 1k NEO though. You know a real crypto with actual use and an actual development team that will be around in 5 years.

conspired FUD thread to keep the price low until whales are ready to let it boom

fuck off op

Fuck you, this is now a LINK shill thread.

So you're saying "a kid" with a bot is behind both the Link price and all the Link threads.
Tell me user, do they make you wear a helmet indoors?

Top kek

>hoping something fails because of emotions.
you're not gonna make it user

DELUDEAD
E
L
U
D
E
A
D

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

>LINK shill

pure cancer

Cease that language you nolinker scum, I have the power of digits and kek on my side.

>LINK shill
pure cancer

We hijacked the thread LOL.

Samefag on this phone and pc haha

Pump & Dump Trading Bot

What is it:

A simple pump and dump application for cryptocurrencies using CCXT.
Meaning support for Bittrex, Yobit, Binance, Cryptopia and many more.

Setup generated with electron-vue

How to use it:

Go to GitHub and download the latest release: github.com/gobeli/pump-and-dump/releases

Start the .exe, enter your API and Secret, create a Strategy and wait until the Pump. As soon as the coin is published, enter the name and wait for the profit Smiley The application handles the buying and selling.

We're still in early alpha, so don't get mad if it doesn't work on your OS. Just leave us a message on slack with what went wrong and we'll try to fix it.

Screenshots:
raw.githubusercontent.com/gobeli/pump-and-dump/master/static/screen1.png
raw.githubusercontent.com/gobeli/pump-and-dump/master/static/screen2.png

Why is it free?

The ones who get hurt at those pumps are the smaller fish because they don't have the tools necessary to profit off of them. At the same time, we heard about pump and dump bots which sell a license for 0.1BTC. That's why it's totally for free. We want to make an even ground, give access to trading tools to people without much Cryptos in the bank.

This is literally all link trading is, with retards here holding the dumping bags.

Reported to the US gov.

>this is the average brain activity of a linkshart

literal /pol/ shitcoin

>This is literally all link trading is, with retards here holding the dumping bags.

LINK

Epic fud! Theres no main net coming! And no partnerships to be announced! Such a shit coin lol :D!

what fucking retarded target audience are you appealing to with shoops like these

yes something that appeals to retards could never be successful right user

>Pump & Dump Trading BotWhat is it:A simple pump and dump application for cryptocurrencies using CCXT.Meaning support for Bittrex, Yobit, Binance, Cryptopia and many more.Setup generated with electron-vue
>>This is literally all link trading is, with retards here holding the dumping bags.

fuck off faggot.

>if I keep posting the same thing it means I'm right
No body cares about the PnD groups, LINK is a long term hold, the day to day price before main net release and they actually start marketing is irrelevent, it's going to rocket this year regardless

obligatory MADMAN

Codius. Interledger.

Jesus

This is fucking amazing.
>Shilling it with memes puts people away
>Hate threads put even more people away
EZ MONEY KEEP IT UP

checked, kek is with us

Nice

link best token