Nothing like a slice of 'go 'za on an atypical Windy City Monday, right paisanos?

Nothing like a slice of 'go 'za on an atypical Windy City Monday, right paisanos?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S48224387#p48230222
desustorage.org/mlp/thread/24471638/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's some tasty looking 'za.

Loving the 'go 'za

>classic image.jpg

It really does look good desu

kill yourself immediately family

Nice looking 'za, but ti could use more 'cha.

>'za

You guys are a bunch of 'tarded 'ggots.

>selling goza by the slice

do they include silverware? lol

I just discovered Veeky Forums. Someone please explain what this meme is

Me too but I figured it out.

'za -> Pizza
'cha -> Sriracha
'go -> Chicago

'go 'za -> Chicago deep dish pizza
wa la -> Viola

Just a stupid way of referring to pizza. It's meant to make fun of millennials trying to be trendy and bait/trigger everybody else.

cha = cheese
you weeb faggot

There is no a in cheese.

>viola

What made it atypical, the fact you didn't get gunned down?

>wa la -> Viola
This is my new favorite meme

>cha = cheese

No.

'at 'e 'uck 'id 'u 'ust 'king 'ay 'bout 'e, 'ou 'tle 'itch? ’ll 'ave 'u 'ow 'I 'ted 'op 'of 'y 'lass 'in 'e 'vy 'als, 'nd ’ve 'en 'olved 'n 'rous 'cret 'aids 'n 'da, 'nd 'I 'ave 'ver 'ree 'dred 'irmed 'ills. 'I 'm 'ained 'n 'la 'fare 'nd ’m 'he 'op 'per 'n 'he 're 'S 'ed 'ces. 'ou 're 'thing 'o 'e 'ut 'ust 'ther 'get. 'I 'ill 'ipe 'ou 'he 'uck 'ut 'ith 'sion 'he 'ikes 'f 'ich 'as 'ver 'en 'en 'fore 'n 'is 'arth, 'ark 'y 'king 'ords. 'ou 'ink 'ou 'an 'et 'way 'ith 'ying 'at 'it 'o 'e 'ver 'he 'net? 'ink 'gain, 'ker. 's 'e 'eak 'I 'm 'ting 'y 'cret 'work 'f 'ies 'ross 'he 'A 'nd 'our 'P 'ing 'aced 'ight 'ow 'o 'ou 'ter 'pare 'or 'he 'orm, 'got. 'he 'orm 'at 'pes 'ut 'he 'tic 'tle 'ing 'ou 'all 'our 'ife. ’re 'king 'ad, 'id. 'I 'an 'e 'where, 'time, 'nd 'I 'an 'ill 'ou 'n 'ver 'ven 'dred 'ays, 'nd 'at’s 'ust 'ith 'y 'are 'ands. 'ot 'ly 'm 'I 'ly 'ained 'n 'armed 'bat, 'ut 'I 'ave 'cess 'o 'he 're 'nal 'f 'he 'ed 'tes 'ine 'orps 'nd 'I 'ill 'se 't 'o 'ts 'ull 'ent 'o 'ipe 'our 'ble 'ss 'ff 'he 'ace 'f 'he 'nent, 'ou 'tle 'it. 'f 'ly 'ou 'ould 'ave 'own 'at 'ly 'tion 'our 'le “'ver” 'ment 'as 'bout 'o 'ring 'own 'pon 'ou, 'be 'ou 'ould 'ave 'eld 'our 'king 'gue. 'ut 'ou 'n’t, 'ou 'n’t, 'nd 'ow 'ou’re 'ying 'he 'rice, 'ou 'amn 'ot. 'I 'ill 'it 'ry 'll 'ver 'ou 'nd 'ou 'ill 'rown 'n 't. 'ou’re 'king 'ad, 'do.

>tfw when I started the 'cha may may

this is my life's work

I'm getting real tired of these Chicago posters spamming that crap food all over the board. Here in the Bronx we invented pizza. If you bright that garbage to 175th and called it a pizza it would be like spitting on my dear mother.

how long did this take?

I hate this meme and I want it to die.

Phoenix, AZ
Pozole con Cerde

It took me about 15 to 20 minutes. Not even kidding. Hopefully it'll take less time to spam it enough times for the one mod to get pissed off and get off his ass to start fucking deleting these threads.

fuck you if you eat that garbage. You go to mama richie lombardis over there on Jefferson ave in queens or you've never had a decent slice.

You hear me?
Kapeesh?
Are the words I'm saying coming through to your little fuck'n brain?

>viola

>kapeesh

Saved

Oh look we got a wise guy. Let's do a quick comparison here.
The Bronx has:
The Yankees™
Arthur Avenue
Fordham road
Robertos
Lloyd's

The Queens has :
Nada
Zilch
Nothing
Zero

You follow me 'tough guy'?

>kapeesh

fuck you that's how my aunt michelle speldt it.

what an odd time to live in when Veeky Forums is the best board on this site

>thinking 'za is a millennial thing

10/10

I genuinely laughed at this, fuck.

It is pretty funny.

Holly shit.

>Holly
Retard.

Top keck

Great, advertise Veeky Forums as a shitposting board on /b/, that's exactly what we need...

Our position as the frozen foods, fast food, and delivery board is important. Some users take it very seriously and they uphold it for free.

Are you claiming it isn't?
OC is

>taking Veeky Forums seriously

'ck 'm

Veeky Forums has always been best board

Just enjoy it before the normies from other boards notice

kek

its such majestic.

I can't wait for this board to die and share the same fate /v/ has. Fuck you faggots who treat this whole site like /b/.

>/v/
>ever being good

The implication is not that /v/ was a good place, but that it's gotten noticeably worse over the years, you mongoloid.

>muh le golden age

No, you fuck off

Excellent.

Are you too retarded to communicate without ebin meme arrows? Are you really trying to argue that /v/ hasn't gotten worse?

see

/v/ has always been irredeemable dog shit

'go 'yle 'za is basically just vegetarian lasagna on a pizza base

Epic.

underrated post

The massivd crust walls are always the most disappointing part of ChiPi

How does this suit your taste?

I feel like there are 2-3 autistic faggots forcing this terrible meme everywhere.

At least nuggers and quinky sauce were golden originals. Gone are the days of artistic shitposting.

It's a couple of very determined Australians.

it's this guy

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S48224387#p48230222

he posts on /mlp/ too

desustorage.org/mlp/thread/24471638/

this post gave me 'cer