BUCKLE UP. THIS IS THE BIG ONE

BUCKLE UP. THIS IS THE BIG ONE.

we are going back to 6k, prepare your anus

pls no. I don't think i can take another crash. I am mentally drained.

PREPARED

aborted?

It hasn't even begun my friend.

Are you talking about the -1,5% dip?

>pump it

What are they looking at?

Fucking bear cucks

Press S to spit on the pinkie posters' grave

>not just sitting in BTC until summer madness
let me guess you listened to omega and sold at 6k right?

trading view

>You don't understand yet, but you will soon.

A statue of sminem

S

6k cucks who either sold the bottom or missed the dip and STILL haven’t bought back in. LMAO

Uhm Sweetie...

False alarm.. carry on..

Thanks I buy 100K.

Still a way to go, though. Gonna take a weak at least

KEK

>what is a log chart
>not using a log chart
>thinks the market will go down -150% percent
retarded bear fucks and no coiners will do anything to fud BTC and convince themselves that they are right. At first you guys were really annoying shitting up the board with your shorts and sucking OmegaFags dick, but now the level of delusion with you ladyboys has gotten so thick it’s actuallg really sad. I feel sorry for you guys. I hope you faggots get help soon or just end your lives because I couldn’t live with myself if I have already missed out on 100% gains since the market crashed. You are the sperm your mother should have swallowed but I guess it’s too late for that now. But I will buy you a nice helmet for your retardation with my gains

>thinks the market will go down -150% percent

That's impossible brainlet. It can only go down 100%.

>1 minute candles

how can market go down 150% you stupid retard AHAHAHAHAHA

The Oracle is a joke compared to this guy. Perfect prediction months in advance.

>BTC crashes from $20k to $5.8k
>a 70% crash
>user posts a meme chart that shows it will continue to crash back to 2016 value
>which would be -140% from the ATH

Are you really this stupid?

No that’s like 95%

I’m fuckinf with you dick head to get a rise out of you. Of course it can’t go 150%. But I agree with you BTC is going to 0 of maybe even like -$500
BTC will go so negative it will have to pay me, I’ll expect a check from Coinbase once BTC goes negative

what happend
I just woke up from a sleep and my BTC is up
Yours?

i agree with you the Bitcoin CEO will definitely have to file for bankruptcy

This is bait. Right guys?

Bulls only like log charts because it makes them feel better.

Omegafag is a cuck because he did not predict the most obvious, massive rebound. It's just as bad as those "gurus" who did not predict the crash back in December.

(You)

I’m going to BTC Inc to speak with the manager on Monday. Because I heard on Veeky Forums it’s going to crash to sub $1k. This is unacceptable because because I don’t like how people can’t don’t take back their BTC if it loses value. I saved my receipt on Coinbase so I’ll take it back. But I agree the manager and CEO should do something to make a better product . This is unacceptable

Called off it seems. Bears rekt again.

Pathetic morons sold the bottom and now they are on full force trying to make people sell. Sad

This is a completely illogical movement upwards and way to fast. I am bullish in the long run but I really believe this is problematic. The higher it goes this fast the harder it is going to dip for the next correction. 7.5k is a realistic reentry point. But again this shit is so illogical at the moment.

why it no go down

I... I just bought in ...

You don't lose 70% of your ATH and reclaim half of it in a week. Even in crypto. Look at January charts. This is going to dump eventually. But nowhere near 6k unless panic selling begins.

Crypto are not stocks, idiot.

keep coping $6k cuck

S

>This shit is illogical / I'm an autist / etc

Get cucked niggerfaggot. No one gives a fuck what you think. Hodl your coins and shut the fuck up nerdlet.

SSSSSSSS

EBIN MEME GUISE!! XD XD XD XD XD

Lot of cuckery going on on this board. I advise you autistic nerdlets to hold some decent coins, no shitcoin bullshit, and keep your little faggot mouths shut. "duhh this is illogical" yeah? The fuck do you know outside of some efficient world of warcraft keybinds you little cucklet. Enjoy some gains, appreciate some bullish market behavior and never speak or write anything again in your life.

~~cryptoboss

>multiplicative process
>not using log

Brainlets will brainlet I guess.

MY ANGUS IS PEPPERED

eating and waiting

Still waiting OP

Moooommmmy make btc stop

Dubs verify we go to 15k

>not posting the superior quality version

PPPFFFFFFFFFFFFDDD

>this guy
Who are you referring to? Where can I follow him?

S

thats hilarious

thanks, I was looking for it but hard to find

5-7k incoming again, then hopefully not such unsustainably fast growth please
>tfw not even tethered but understands price can't just go to a rate of infinity

Wew lard. That realy was a big one.

the additional 50% is the IRS

What the fuck are you guys wojaking about?
we're testing 11k, ofc there is resistance, it will go down, then push up again, Until it goes below 10.5k we are bullish af

Because the past growth from 5k to 20k was ''natural''
better not invest in crypto ever grandpa, fuck outta here.

Nah the bull is strong right now. The 10800 sell wall will be eaten and tomorrow we will reach 12000. This is a perfect repeat of the last few years.

This user gets it.

>He sold the bottom
>He is unable to accept the fact that the United States Federal Government Saved Cryptocurrency

I bet you didn't even watch the hearing and are the one fucker copy pasting the fucking quotes

>He can't accept the fact that crypto is here to stay.
Normies are buying back in and holding. They know how this market works now.

Us oldbois saw it in 2011 and 2014. It goes up a lot, then down a lot, then slow growth and does it again.

Will you miss your one opportunity in life to make it user?

Will you miss out on an entirely new asset class?
Will stocks 2.0 pass you by?
Will you waste your Veeky Forums early mover advantage?

>tfw sold all of my .025 btc at $10,865 and triggered the collapse

>Bitcoin is dead and nobody will ever trust it again
>Strong support at 4k it's never going to recover
I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT'S IT LIKE NOT TO HAVE HANDS
AND I'LL SHOW YOU HOW TO HOLD ON TIGHT
I'LL SHOW YOU HOW TO PISS ON YOUR OWN BEDCLOTHES
AND SIT IN A CLOSET
YOU'LL LEARN TO SWEAT WHILE UNCONSCIOUS
AND I'LL SHOW YOU THE ELECTRIC STICK
YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT THE KITTY-CUT
BEFORE THE PRIVILEGE OF SEEING YOUR OWN BLOOD
I'LL LET YOU SUCK BROWN-BROWN AND CLAIRIL
SO YOU KNOW HOW PAPA'S SO BRAVE
I'LL SHOW YOU THE WIDE-AWAKE NIGHTMARE
AND NOW YOU CAN BUY SOME FUCKING FEAR

>6 hrs later
>hasn't moved

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCKING ELLEN DUMPING HER BAGS CRAFTY BITCH JESUS CHRIST AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUUUUUUUUUUCK! It's going DOWN slightly after an unprecedented rally and huge injection of cash into the market! Everyone kill yourself now to save the pain of watching your blockfolio lose a few %!

Watching bears get ruined day after day is something I enjoy almost as much as this cigarette but not quite.

>only one wojack on biz
Time to sell bois

I hope you realise that right now its whales time.
Ellen and her cunt money will suck out every bit of soul that is left in bitcoin.
I've never felt such hate for someone like Ellen, I would honestly kill her if I by any chance I saw her in public.

Looks like a nice inverse h&s forming there

Crypto will revolutionize the world. Sorry m8, no bubble here

We're in the second bottom fishers keep trying dip. We're going down, but not much further.

been following loops chart..been awhile forgot,
> ooo shitt..

unbeliebubble

Are those pictures for ants?

cool,that means I can but cheap btc again and make profit like 2 days ago.

Here comes the 4k

-8% is white

>BTC up 7.9% on the day
Only 8% today? THIS BEAR MARKET! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sound just like the cuckbulls at 18k "muh 50k comin!"

you embarrass us honor bears.

Didnt someone just buy 1billion $ worth of bitcorn?

10790.90 to 10757.26

Anyone that listened to that 13 year old faggot and sold should an hero

AAAAAAAA ITS HAPPENING SELL SELL SELL