Tfw BTC is almost down 100% from its all time high

>tfw BTC is almost down 100% from its all time high.

We're never going back up again to 20k right anons? All my dreams are ruined. Will never have sex, will never be able to never have to go to school/work. It's all over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FLwD60hPK4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

100%. Hummmm brainlet detected

S

>We're never going back up again to 20k right anons?
No, sell now

you should save this thread and open it again in december. you would think in december your past self was a complete faggot.

I hope so because I bought at 15k. Apparently btc is going to 50k this year so I'm gonna make some serious profit this year

No? It was around 20k but now it's around 10k. It's 100% from ath. It would need to increase 100% to go back to the ATH also.

You are retard?
youtube.com/watch?v=FLwD60hPK4I

This is what the American education system produces, holy shit

No.. it went down 50%. Which means it will need to increase by 100% to get back to original 20k price. This whole up n down % can be tricky.... Like down 20% will need up 25% to get back to original. Then you got your compound interest element. So if you got 2% profit every day for a year on 1000 initial investment, and reinvested the profits every day, you would have over 1.2 mill in a year.. think about that... But every day you need 2% increase..

>100% down
I’ve been seeing more and more people say shit similar to this. Why?

Norman math

Should we delete this board?

/pol/ invaded

THEY ARE GROSS WHY WOULD U WANT TO IT ? THEY PISS AND BLEED OUT OF THOSE THINGS U KNOW

There should be a basic math test instead of captcha to post here.

Math checks out

So.....Ethpyramid then? Thanks, bought 100k.

i could in to this

x3,3
huge profit

any year

>look how retarded he is, Wojack!
>Yeah, I would never have sex with him, Pepe