be honest which one of you retards bought this hahahaha

my friend was planning a vegas trip with his "dadi money" a couple of weeks ago

i told him i wouldn't buy in and to buy matrix presale instead

he ignored matrix presale and bought dadi

fucking idiot

when will they learn

what happen?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

plagerised white paper, literal scam....isnt this coin associated with the people from XRB ? Need I say more

lol we warned you plenty of times

I shilled this shitoken HARD on Veeky Forums and some of you retards actually used my reflink like the good little goys you are. I didn't pay a single penny into the ico and still got around 300 tokens. I'll sell them the moment this token hits an exchange. Thanks suckers.

Scam.

OH NO NO NO

HAHAHAHAHA

What was the ico price in eth?

Btw this is very common, the first grade is between 2 ico bagholder accounts (same person) to falsely pump the price to make normies think this shit is worth 20x times it's real value
Don't pay attention to the first candle ever

Trade*

300!!?????
Wow dude, thats a fucking fortune you made!
Now go ahead and sell them on idex so I can get my cheap masternode.

Tokens at ico price, only on idex as ed is fukd atm, dosnt buy, will fomo in with the rest of the noobs at 3x when they launch on an actual exchange

Lol he got 300 pennies. what a cool guy, you didn't even shill correctly. Admitting it before it could potentially still go up, congratulations retard

why somany people into this shitcoin??? even Balina the gorrilla didn't buy it. are you dumb than monkey?

i was there the minute the ico started, was 15 minutes late to work trying to buy in but the site wouldn't fucking work. came off the floor 2 hrs later to find out everything had been sold.

im glad though because ive heard nothing but awful things about this since after the sale ended.

so mad ahaha

Noooooo daddy noooooo I poop from there AAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Just like the AXP and ARY scrubs said. Look at them now

The days of any shit ico making a ton of money is over.

>mfw some whale actually tipped me in BTC after i shilled this ICO in his thread