The Feds are making their move. Turn over your private keys and maybe they'll go easy on you

The Feds are making their move. Turn over your private keys and maybe they'll go easy on you.

shithole country lmao

>USA
wew

The pajeets are getting smarter

>FREE
>COUNTRY

>Department of immigration and customs affairs

You have to go back

How do you make an address like?

>DHS arrested me
>Arresting instrument clearly says ICE
Dude is probably illegal and was released on an immigration bond.
3/10 FUD

Too bad he didn't have an unknown amount of Monero.

Assuming this isn't a donations scam, I doubt this transaction occurred on an exchange. I bet he was actually laundering money, and foolishly believed crypto would hide his traces.

Yeah story isn't adding up here
>>
>DHS arrested me
>Arresting instrument clearly says ICE
this

Yep

ICE is a division of DHS. When the FBI issues a warrant it doesn't read DOJ

ICE is a DHS agency you fucking brainlets

He is propably a spic that traded crypto without declaring it or paying taxes and then cashed out to his bank account. The ICE monitored his bank account and concluded that he is propably laundering money for the Sinaloa cartel or the Mara Salvatrucha. Now he has to prove that he LEGALLY obtained the crypto that he cashed out.

Morgan Rockwell

Dude is white as a sheet

CEO of ₿itcoin Inc

How does american legal system even work, if he is declared innocent and the charges dropped, is he still stuck with the 150-300k legal fee's for something he was wrongfully accused of?

yes. america is a shithole country.

You were arrested by ICE you fucking wetback. You have to go back.

What the fuck how is this fair? Shouldn't the government agency that issued the charges pay it?

>land of the free

No, YOU are the one that needs to prove innocence the agency doesn't have to prove you guilty.

Guy probably used a bitcoin tumbler and didn’t pay taxes or some shit

He took money from his boss to buy BTC but then took profits for himself

>this is the best FUD that people who sold the bottom/shorted can do

>home of the brave

If the feds are coming after this guy with an asset forfeiture, then there is a good probability he did something more then just buy into Bitcoin.

ice falls under dhs

>Bitcoin asset forfeiture
Haha good luck kikes

>he didn't conduct the transaction using an unknown monero address to transfer an unknown amount to an unknown address

if you give them their cut (taxes) then you dont have to worry. also just fucking use local bitcoins

I thought the motto was innocent until proven guilty? This an old notion?

You won't be punished until proven guilty. Having to pay to protect yourself doesn't count as punishment in their eyes. You can countersue for frivolous claims but you'd be throwing money in a black hole suing the govt.

Remind me to never move to America.

youll just come here illegally anyways. see you at the border pedro

isnt the goal to make enough money to leave this country forever anyway? who cares

exactly

don't you want to be able to return to visit family or travel to the US for vacations?

Burgers with their funny acronyms

thats how some of the big brands (like apple) established themselves. sue the small guy, doesnt matter if he is right or wrong. legal fees usually makes them insolvent which forces them to close shop.

and even if the small guy wins the case (which in some cases they cant even achieve that against a team of the best lawyers money can buy), they already spent months/years in court + legal fees, making it incredibly hard to get back on track so in some cases they just close shop forever.

USA is a complete shithole jew country

>US vacation

ha like where? the mountain of presidents that americans can't even name? some big river? the us sucks

For starters, you'll be unable to visit some of the greatest museums in the world.

Also, family visiting means nothing to you?