Anyone else here eat a block of mozzarella when they feel depressed?

anyone else here eat a block of mozzarella when they feel depressed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fftnExG-WFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Moz is only good when melted.

>block of mozzarella
>block
Mozzarella comes in balls, OP.

I don't need to be depressed to eat a ball of mozzarella.

i love me some fresh mozz but yeah block mozz was the only cheese i'd eat as a kid

i wouldnt eat the whole block jfc but i've cut a few slivers off for comfort food reasons, p cozy

I melt it in ketchup bread.

who wants to eat balls though?

Your mother last night.

i eat it in the form of sticks

you talking shit about my chi' pi' again?

Im talking it up, hombre.

I'd never talk shit about your chippy, m8.

i wanna fuck her proper in london while she hold those chippies

Not, mozzarella. Cottage cheese.
I'm extremely depressed right now, and I'm sitting here eating a small tub of cottage cheese straight from the container with a spoon while I browse.

Why are you depressed?

Eh....family issues, mainly. I don't really want to talk about it.
Also, I always get depressed in the summertime. The heat is too oppressive, and I can't take being out in it (never have been able to, even when I was a kid), so I feel stuck indoors all summer, and I get cabin fever, like people further north do in the winter. I fucking DREAD summertime.
But, the depression right now is mainly from family issues, with the summer heat just adding to the problem.

>I fucking DREAD summertime
I hear you user. I live in a small cabin on a pretty secluded island in the Stockholm archipelago and like you I can't handle heat at all.
I'm not too bothered about the isolation though. Thinking of moving north where the summers are short and mild.

>chi' pi'

> anyone here indulge in their favorite comfort food when they feel depressed?

FTFY

I am manically depressed and have a rather wide selection of depression foods. It's because I know I MUST be at work soon or I MUST get up tomorrow and not eating would just make everything worse. Especially when I'm feeling fine again later and have an empty stomach. It's a regular thing that I have to force eating food, belongs to the daily discipline routine.

>one single potato
>flour, oil, onions
>pure buttermilk with salt
>canned fish
>black olives
Mainly foods I can connotate something depressive with.

youtube.com/watch?v=fftnExG-WFg

the fact there are people that think this is mozzarella makes me depressed.

no but I eat a ball of it when I feel stoned.

No, but I've been known to slice a whole ball of the fresh stuff and slap it on a bagette with some basil and sliced tomato.

>I fucking DREAD summertime.

I know how you feel here. I miss the 65-70 degree weather so much. I mean 80s aren't THAT bad if its not horribly humid but lately it's been awful, and only going to get worse and into the 90s soon. Used to live in FL where it was always shit, now live in NC and it feels just like that now.

There are different types of mozzarella.

Nah, I eat jars of mayo with mustard

When I get depressed, I trap and torture small animals. My nieces and nephews absolutely love the entertainment.

Chi' 'za go

Looks like a block of lard.