How the fuck do I do this Paleo shit mother fuckers?

How the fuck do I do this Paleo shit mother fuckers?

buy some steak, put some onions on it, have an apple after, eat some cashews for desert.

First, you take two rocks. One flint, one round and hard. Pound the flint with the hard rock until you've got a hand axe and some flint blades. Attach the axe to a stick with sinew.
Then you go out and kill something, haul it back home, start a fire with a bow-drill, and roast the kill over the fire. To go with it, you grub up some roots and tubers, maybe some insects if you're lucky.
Then you sleep on the floor, wrapped in furs, by the embers of the fire.

You stuff your fat face like any other fatass on the planet with burgers and fried chicken

Why in God's name would you ever do something as stupid as paleo if you aren't epileptic?

I don't think that's how it works...

thats way too much meat for a paleo diet

it's easy just have lots of money without working more than two or three days a week

You don't. Eating just raw veggies is a retarded way to get nutrients and it tastes worse in a lot of cases as well.

dont, leave out the meat and fish and you might manage to loose weight for once or at least keep it at a bare minimum

Paleo diet is 75% meat.

I know you were fucking with op, and rightly so, but that sounds comfy af

meat was more rare back then
putting this much meat into paleo makes it a shitty low carb in disguise

>meat was more rare back then

Everything was more rare back then.

Jeb! Bush was on the paleo diet. The lack of carbs made him
L O W E N E R G Y
O
W

E
N
E
R
G
Y

Why is Coconut Oil so commonly used for cooking? Why can't i eat Olive oil instead?

Why aren't peas allowed?

Ive actually been enjoying the diet this week so far, but I have had two or three corn products, and haven't really reduced my sugar in sauces yet. The fruit has filled my stomach less than a typical bread/roll/rice/noodle would normally, but I am coping with relative ease.

That's essentially how my father eats, meat with raw veggies (green onions, tomatoes, regular onions, garlic) and bread.

Seems to work really well

It's more than a little ironic that they call it the "paleo" diet even though people in the paleolithic era ate a lot more carbs and less animal products than the average Westerner today.

cavemen didn't eat fat domesticated cattle. they ate lean game when possible.

cultures around the world ate varying prey

'cavemen' are not even close biologically to what we are now, but inuit ate blubber just about every day, native people ate a primarily meat diet, etc etc etc etc

some got more fat than others, but it really depends on which culture you came from due to predisposition genes (a high metabolism is handy when you eat blubber all the time, but is starvation mode when you live with harsh winters and little food common)

>native people ate a primarily meat diet
Top kek
No human society has ever eaten a diet based on meat of land animals, the logistics aren't even feasible (hunting, storage, spoilage, weather and seasons), let alone the enormous deleterious effects on humans health. A meat diet is only feasible in the fucking first world with industrialized mass slaughter of domesticated animals. Which is exactly why the paleo diet is so retarded, it's an exact inversion of reality invented by fat American first-worlders

literally blackfoot, my nigga

the pacific northwest (wa, or, the surrounding etc) have temperate weather year round, access to year round fishing/hunting due to this, including beachside organisms like clams, mussels, oysters... you realize people migrated due to depletion of local crops so it made sense to hunt an area out and then travel a bit and grab more?
'
>what is muh smoked salmon, muh smoked venison, muh smoked buffalo
>what is muh ghee, muh pemmican

pull more shit from your ass thoe

You type like an idiot.

There are many groups of people who ate very different things back then
Where are your oldest ancestors from?

Scotland, England, Italy

Twitchyfag here. Does paleo actually have anything to do with epilepsy, or are you just being facetious?

The 'paleo diet' just triggers me. Hunter-gatherers were healthier than 99% of agriculture's history because they got plenty of exercise, cooked their fucking food, and didn't eat so much sugar they rotted their teeth.
They worked for every fucking gram of food. If they wanted meat, they had to kill it and drag it home and fend off the predators.

>meat was more rare back then
No it fucking wasn't. Why do you think we wiped out all the megafauna? Ground sloths must have been tasty.

>Why is Coconut Oil so commonly used for cooking?
Trendy.

I think they should promote the 'peasant diet' for weight loss. Starvation rations of vegetable soup/stew with salt pork in. Back-breaking labour 18 hours a day for the whole family, sleep on the straw floors with the oxen and the pigs and the whole family huddled together for warmth.
Most fat people on that diet would shed the weight in mere weeks.