A friend tells you he doesn't like spinach. How would you convince him otherwise?

A friend tells you he doesn't like spinach. How would you convince him otherwise?

I'd sautee it with some onion and garlic and mix in some feta

Fuck his asshole with my five hundred inch dick.

Sauted in garlic butter

This applies to almost everything

I immediately cease our friendship.

Honestly I don't know how you guys stand people with bad taste. It's like you actually want to eat at fast food shitholes every weekend.

put it in lasagna

Serve him my homemade spinach alfredo pizza with a touch of garlic

Cook it in butter. He's probably only boiled it. I bet he hates asparagus too and has only had the boiled shut. Cook it in butter and it tastes so good.

C-can I be that friend, user?

make something like this

maybe you should make your friend a spinach puff friendo spinach puff is just scrumdiddlyumptious buddy boy just bake some puffy puffy goodness and your buddy old pal will gobble it up in a huffy huff I guarantee hoho

This is the best way, lots of (real) butter, pinch of salt and pepper.

Spinach and feta pie is damn fine too.

You know, buttsex is a lot like spinach.

If you're forced to have it as a kid, you won't enjoy it as an adult

Butter is fucking disgusting
Spinach too

Mixing the 2 would be like mixing scat and vomit

People who eat either spinach or butter should be gassed

Why would i care what someone else eats?

This, but I add salmon.

This, but instead of deep dish I just make a regular pizza.

Go to your room

Make him a salad from young, raw spinach leaves.

literally barely tastes of anything, can put it in most dishes whether raw or cooked and you barely notice it

Cook it with bacon or make a cheese and spinach casserole or a spinach pot pie.

I don't like cooked spinach but love it as a salad. what ways has he tried eating it?

I don't. Are you his mother or his gf?

I wouldn't. My backup best friend doesn't like spinach (or any green veg, actually). It's not that big of a deal.

tell him to throw it in meals where you won't be able to taste it like sandwiches or salads

popeye?

I wouldn't because I realize that people have different food preferences. That and who would want to be friends with an asshat that persuades people with the things they dislike.

You have now forced Veeky Forums to an existential crisis.

I don't have any fat friends who are afraid to eat green things.

>My backup best friend
Fucking kill yourself.

I had almost exactly that in a wrap for my dinner today, except the cheese was cheddar.

Fried onion with garlic and rosemary, added sliced bell pepper and spinach. Popped that on tortillas with cheddar and some chili sauce and wrapped it up. Delicious.

spinach is legit fucking disgusting, i dont understand how people can like it

>is angry people have friends
It's not that you don't have any fat friends. It's that you have no friends of any body type. You're entirely friendless. What's that like?