If I told you that this man is the biggest angel investor for a certain blockchain project

Would you want in too?

Other urls found in this thread:

idex.market/eth/man
businesswire.com/news/home/20180206006243/en/SharesPost-Launches-Unit-Focused-Initial-Coin-Offerings
cornellblockchain.org/current-members/2017/11/27/guest-speaker-john-wu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. Is it MAN?

JOHN WOOO MAKE GOOD MOVIES

Yes, yes it is.

Are you an oracle?

Wait is this real? Ex CTO of the whole of Alibaba?

Would you mind deleting this thread? I'm still waiting for VEN rebrand moon before jumping all-in MAN.

Real as can be user. I was floored when I found out

I'm sorry sir I finished accumulating so I'm spreading the good news, I cannot wait

where buy it

idex.market/eth/man

idex.

This will be a good month

That's insane

I'm convinced. God bless shills sometimes, I've been researching it but didn't come across that point

low quality shill for just another shitty ecr20 premised shit token.

nothing in that photo is low quality and you know it user

It's literally on their website?

Nobody with money gives two fucks about some chink advisor that used to add images to a shitty website that sells piniata filler plastic garbage. Fuck off shills

Feels good man. Been all-in since ICO.

brainlet

oh i thought i cropped the part where it said which firm it is i wanted to be mysterious

Have you seen the rest of their team? Or are you still accumulating and trying to FUD?

>calls an angel investor an advisor
>says "nobody with money cares" when this man is probably literally over 1000x his net worth and one of the richest in China

This is getting good, we have salties even before liftoff

If I want to make it, how much should I have?

DELET OP!!! WHY ARE SO MANY OF YOU FAGS BLOWING THIS UP TODAY. DUMP IT!

I would say if you are somebody that goes all in, go all in. We will all make it, as long as we aren't pussies.

inspiring bro

I'm 80% now, going to go 100% after ven rebrand dump

brainlet here, how does this guy link to MAN at all, can't find him on the website??

same question

pic related

good question anons
his VC fund is called F&H (fenghe)

How do I obtain this?

What the fuck project are you talking about. Cut the shit.

thanks bros one other thing why does cmc say total supply 250 million when the token pie chart on their website adds to 1 billion
wouldn't that put the market cap at 720 million? kinda high?

Why should i buy this over BTO?

Any milestones on the horizon?

total supply is 250M until mainnet launch in September and then 1B after that

idex user

>investors are literally considered "benevolent celestial beings acting as messengers of God Himself" in america

americucks

circulating supply is 150 million. maximum is 250 to mainnet but likely won't reach that, because its just the foundation's tokens.

cmc put 250 because they're brainlets but it should say 1b

market cap is around 100m

brainlet question. do a deep dive

march will be packed, all i can say. starts when they're back after chinese new year on feb 22nd... you can confirm this by checking the whale action on idex right now hah

fuck chinks and their incredibly aliasing names which make them impossible to google reliabilty

chinks should be identified by public private key cryptography instead of names

how much to make it?

I'm 80% now, going all in soon. Join me as a kamakaze bro

>AI coins will all be mineable
Hmm, i'll setup my GPUs again.

>Looks interesting
>It's Matrix
>oh

ive got 25k man , am i gonna make it

Guessing Walton

No comparison. MAN is a competitor to the big smart contract platforms and uses AI to help to do it

Bottos is an AI eBay or some shit

are you autistic

makes it more fun to research though right

definitely. congratulations

>many citations needed

What's the fucking coin

he is a famous man, google it

MATRIX aka $MAN user

google him

MATRIX aka $MAN user. it was revealed already

Unlikely to be the hard boiled alibaba John Wu:

businesswire.com/news/home/20180206006243/en/SharesPost-Launches-Unit-Focused-Initial-Coin-Offerings

"Prior to SharesPost, Wu launched the SEGO fund to invest in digital currencies and securities; its predecessor fund, Sureview, was backed by the Blackstone Group. He was also previously a portfolio manager at Weiss Multi-Strategy Advisers, Kingdon Capital and Tiger Management. Mr. Wu is on the Advisory Boards of multiple blockchain companies."

cornellblockchain.org/current-members/2017/11/27/guest-speaker-john-wu

"As Managing Partner and Founder of Sureview Capital, a global multisector long-short equity hedge fund, he built a team of twelve professionals. He developed a human resource process for interviewing, hiring, training, and appraising performance of employees ranging from 2 years out of college to 25 years out of college. He secured a strategic investment from The Blackstone Group and raised approximately $400M in AUM from global institutions"

haha I gonna laugh so much when you all will be buying my bags at 10x, see you when it pumpes bye

not sure what this post means

FengHe is Alibaba John Wu's VC firm, and FengHe are Matrix's biggest angel

lmao this shit is a scam, they aren't going to bring you the future in a few years. the ico was bought out by 22 people LOOL.

Those faggots want to autgenerate smart contracts from written text.
Anybody in development and ML experience should know thats impossible with current day tech.

so you're this buy high sell low kind of guy?

no i'm the kinda guy who knew about this before you did and watched the ICO get "postponed" a few hours at countdown.. why would I even consider touching this shit after watching it get bought out by 22 people? don't try to "protect" your "investment" lol...

lol whatever, Im here for the tech(moake money from it), I dont care what happened at ICO

Tfw only 200 ven.

I bet Watchbro was one of them.

anybody except experts? larper lmao

AI has been able to generate simple programs for years now.

22 people? literal streetshitter lmao check etherscan holder list come back with better fud

are you monkey? you must be monkey.. it's being traded now.. you are definitely monkey.. at least address the truth if you're going to shill this garbage.

>AI has been able to generate simple programs for years now.
Even savant-Vitalik level coders fuck up on ETH contracts. You think an autogenerated contract based on text written by a non-programmer should handle money? WHEW

Only viable if those contracts are primitive as fuck in which case the project fails its promise.

Are you implying that massive buys by whales is a bad thing? If you wanna become a whale you gotta act like a whale

If you genuinely believe what you're saying you should quit crypto now because you will not make it. You can literally check the smart contract on the ico date pajeet

That's why they use GAN attacks on smart contracts before they're deployed, and have unreasonable term and loophole detection after contracts are triggered but before they are broadcasted. Fucking genius design right?

If you thought they are proposing any sharon off the street will be able to develop complete vitalik level dApps based on natural language in 2018 you're retarded. Reliable, simple programs are easy to write with AI.

This is false. Bottos is a data sharing blockchain that will utilize AI.

>he thinks automated testing is enough to secure code
Oh jeez

sry already made it, keep chasing shitcoin you shitter 4 lyfe.

This! dammit what are non-techies deluded

VeChain?

There are literally entire jobs based solely around developing exactly that for live programs lmao. And nobody said it would create flawless contracts. You don't even have that in ethereum now

Holy fk why are crypto cs kids always so stupid

Or perhaps its just the smart ones who don't need these things explained to them. Probably the latter

There is a literal ajeet in the telegram chat
Is this really any good?