Making it with crypto gains

>making it with crypto gains
>suddenly "friends" want to hang out
well well well... looks like the tables have turned. It's so satisfying to snub them.
>"hey bro whats up?!? got free time this week?"
>yea
>"cool let's hang out bro it's been a long time!
>nah don't feel like it
Then they stay quiet, until next week when they try this shit again. I especially like when they are not outright saying they want to hang out but hinting at it.
>"broo did you hear about this movie?"
>no
>"dude it's pretty nice"
>sure
Heh, nice try.
Fuck it feels good to be smug. You haven't talked to me in almost a year and now you want my attention. Well, you'll get it. But on my terms.

lol

smug copypasta

>you’ve made it.

Don’t give in. Keep blowing them off. They want to hang out with your money not you.

wait so they haven't talked to you in a year but they know about your crypto gains?

You are a fucking loser!

Cool OP! Must be nice to never know true friendship.

>they made fun of me fordropping out of college
>they have student loan debt nd cant find a job
>be shitcoin millionaire with a dayjob just for the lolz
>hey man do you know of any job openings
>yeah
>really? can you let me know how to apply?
>nah

feels fucking good to be a smug man, man

ya op, guess u are kind of a faggot. i mean if any of that shit was true. you would never talk to them again. and meet a new social circle. guess money cant buy everything. although the money is far better.

Nobody wanted to hang out with you before you had money? Ouch.

Rek'd

nothing wrong with that
>friends
implying many people wanting to hang with you is a good thing

In the same boat user, can't tell you how many people I haven't seen in YEARS have hit me up since december.

>"so user you're still into that bitcoin thing?"
>"user how much crypto money do you have?"
>"hey, I heard you're doing great, wanna catch up?"
>"wow user, I heard you're doing great with your shopify stores! how does all of that work?"
best one though:
>"hey user, I heard you own your own business now, are you hiring?"

it's great people are finally coming around, but where the fuck were you when I was stocking fruit at publix? Suddenly I start dropshipping chinkshit and running an SMMA and driving a porsche people want to get back in my life

welcome to the club user

while i was working minimum wage at Sears they were ecstatic about their new bachelors of arts in English

i was becoming a shitcoin millionaire

whos laughing now

>the chad wolf
>the virgin sheep

I too wish of being a smug asshole one day

Biz pray that we all make it and give the finger to anyone and everyone

this never happened

im still in school user, I'm 19 and paying for my software engineering degree in cash. People I know are out their flexing their bi-weekly check from starbucks and I'm working on closing on my first investment property.

Gotta stay friends with them though, I'll need tennants

>this thread again

>>"wow user, I heard you're doing great with your shopify stores! how does all of that work?"
Why not give this lad some advice?

>>"hey, I heard you're doing great, wanna catch up?"
Fuck this guy. I'm neutral on the rest.

For that guy I actually did. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy. He didn't take it though, let his trial expire and couldn't get the money together for a test ad

>for once in your life your friends think you have value
>ignore them

How much are you even earning with these? I feel like the market is saturated with chinkshit.

Because now, it's them who do no have value lmao. He just bypassed the 'we're on the same level part' and just drops memes.

>I feel like the market is saturated with chinkshit.
what do you think I sell?