Blockchain expert here. AMA

Blockchain expert here. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2015/07/10/giant-land-snails-are-on-the-move-and-a-nasty-parasite-is-riding-them-like-a-bus/?utm_term=.9e0c157599f0
youtu.be/_AdUJVUXhyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Which meme chart is the right meme chart? Are we in a bulltrap or are we gonna doublepeak?

Should I buy milanese or gothic plate with my crypto gains?

Where can i get one of those

is blockchain going to play a large role in the upcoming industrial revolution?

Cute cat.

5 Most promising projects go

Why do you LARP?
(There are no blockchain experts.)

my man

>there's only one right answer

How do we undo like the last 350-400 years of technology? I was born too late for the most the most aesthetic honor-bound eras of humanity and I'll be damned if I let that alone stop me from living in an approximation..

>be rich as fuck
>ride around on horseback wearing armour all day

European nobles still do this today, get fucking rich and you can too.

You don't really want one. They can carry nasty parasites and they're illegal in the US.

washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2015/07/10/giant-land-snails-are-on-the-move-and-a-nasty-parasite-is-riding-them-like-a-bus/?utm_term=.9e0c157599f0

Here's a video of an English lady playing with one though youtu.be/_AdUJVUXhyg

I want the fief, servants, and peasant farmers too. I want a liege lord I can raise an army for and help wage real battles with. It has to be real.

The only TA tools that have sufficient statistical evidence are support and resistance lines, and they has only been shown for the stock market. These are only useful for helping with entry and exit points, and they cannot predict long term trends.

Its most promising application is disrupting the financial investment space

BTC, ETH, IOTA, XMR, NEO

There are even certificates for blockchain experts and PhD candidates in blockchain-based research

do you think VEN will be around 20 at the end of this month ? $$

what do you thing about MAN, it's looks interesting but the work they want to do its gonna take few years... ?

XLM?
XRP?
any comments?

> 5 most promising projects
> BTC, ETH, IOTA, XMR, NEO

HAHAHAHAHA

IOTA?? HAHA nice Larp

>I want the fief, servants, and peasant farmers too. I want a liege lord I can raise an army for and help wage real battles with. It has to be real.

Get the land now, and wait 20 years for the economy to collapse, and you'll have serfs and peasants lining up to serve you and till your land.

If only you knew... get your pink wojaks ready

check 'em and know it to be true

FUGG. WHERE? What's the best part of the western world to establish my fief?

>BTC, ETH, IOTA, XMR, NEO

IOTA is garbage. NEO is a redundant smart contract platform and inferior to ETH.

Agree on the other 3 though.

You will live to regret your lack of research. It's not too late.

>do you think VEN will be around 20 at the end of this month ? $$
Probably not, but price speculation is everyone's guess

>what do you thing about MAN, it's looks interesting but the work they want to do its gonna take few years... ?
Their technical white paper paired with their GitHub shows that their R&D team is delusional, but the price may go up because of hype

>XRP/XLM
Not particularly interested in either projects, but I don't think Ripple can be stopped

We'll catch up in 2018 about IOTA boys

Reminder

what would this feel like on your wee wee

>NEO is a redundant smart contract platform and inferior to ETH.
Only because the chinks are being faggots about the ecosystem and keeping it a walled garden. Legions of experienced C# developers could be developing killer apps in the smart contract space if they didn't get tied up with shitty bureaucracy because NEO is scared of letting a decentralized platform be used as such.

Junji Ito’s Uzumaki ruined snails for me forever

Disgusting abominations

how are private blockchains or chains without a token supposed to work?
can't wrap my head around that
i can only see how PoW works

I want to pour salt on that bitch and watch it shrivel

Why do the best smart contracts platforms (Eth, Neo) use a bytecode VM to handle state transitions when it could probably be accomplished with a scripting engine and good API?

Is it for granular transaction pricing?

trading on running averages has been shown to be effective in small cap stocks (but not large cap)

Canada. Tons of fucking fresh water, natural resources like fish, game, lumber, beaver pelts and most minorities are locked in cities and haven't moved to the rural areas yet.
Find a way to kill our cuck prime minister and I will personally use whatever resources I have to help lord over your army.

>AMA
give me a clear idea of blockchain actually meaning anything in terms of inventory management i.e. what real problem it solves and not some promise that it might solve a problem no one noticed.

also this, why code that requires a decompiler to read it's not fucking resource expensive

Shill me IOTA, I like your writing style

I SHOWED YOU MY COCK ANSWER ME