Ohh it's going to be a good Sunday for Linkies. Sergey looks youthful and in amazing shape...

Ohh it's going to be a good Sunday for Linkies. Sergey looks youthful and in amazing shape..I've never seen his spirits so high. He must have big news to release.

Other urls found in this thread:

foursquare.com/v/steinman-hall--grove-school-of-engineering/4bfdc29083bbd13aa21063c5?openPhotoId=4fa3315de4b089a958b78016
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

holy shit

Omg Sergey have my babies.

Those big mac jokes must have really got to him

S-sergey, is that you?

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY BEAUTIFUL SERGEY

Project is falling apart. Poor Sergey so stressed out, cant even eat properly anymore. Just sold 100k

is this an old photo? he looks 100 pounds thinner

He looks like he's been working really long nights and weekends and is too stressed out to eat

This is a good thing - I see hard work in his eyes, he's sacrificing a lot for his vision, his dream

foursquare.com/v/steinman-hall--grove-school-of-engineering/4bfdc29083bbd13aa21063c5?openPhotoId=4fa3315de4b089a958b78016
Pic is from 2012 you fags

Just lost 100 lbs

STOP MAKING UP FALSE HOPE

Oh thank burger

for fucking real, he definitely lost weight.

okey i didnt want to tell anyone but it was night and i came into the gym and thought i was alone, then i hear someone behind me. I then look back and its sergey the cheeky cunt. Just running on a treadmill. I say hello but he didnt answer me and just keep running on the treadmill like a madman. So i start to lift some weights and after one and a half hour im done. He is still fucking running, so i say sergey have you solved the oracle problem? He gets of the treadmill and just looks at me and says that its classified. So i say whats the price prediction for late 2018? He then screams $1000 EOY turn on the treadmill and start to run like a madman. I went home and came back the next day and he still running on the fucking treadmill. So i ask him why he is running so much? He then told me that he had to get skinny before the MCdonalds contract so he could fit more bigmacks. The madman

Can this PLEASE be the new FUD meme for LINK guys? I REALLY want to see eating disorder Sergey memes
PLEASE

He's a mason. LINK is confirmed.

JUST

DAMN sergey looking HAWT look at that confident grip and HE'S FRIENDS WITH MR BURNS just bought 100k

OMG link is going to 3$ without any news, just based on sergeys weight
>70kg eoy

Illuminati always wins

Jesus fucking CHRIST he lost weight. THIS is what a partnership with Nike looks like, baby.

fucking kek

OH NONONO

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

this

he looks like he's using

just market sold 100k

YOU PUSHED HIM OVER THE LINE WITH YOUR FUCKING BIG MAC JOKES AND NOW HE'S ANOREXIC FUCK YOU GUYS

this is annnnnn old picture

I saw him eating a cheeseburger at McDonald's yesterday...

was sergey plotting back then? has sergey always known the people investing in his coin would be /pol/?

Bahaha my thoughts exactly

FUD This is why our lord doesnt eat

I legit feel bad for Sergey
Autists are stalking him down at conferences and going through his couchsurfing accounts.I dont think he signed up for this autism, the guy just wanted to build some shitcoin.

>some shitcoin.
Accually Triggered, Dont say that on sergeys board

>(((SerGay)))

FUD edge lord

>>>>>>

Looks like he sold his soul to this businessman and is glad that it's all finally over

Do not talk like this about my CEO u fag.

w-wait, you're telling me all those stories about big macs were just a FUD? and the p-price of LINK will not go down?

>foursquare.com/v/steinman-hall--grove-school-of-engineering/4bfdc29083bbd13aa21063c5?openPhotoId=4fa3315de4b089a958b78016

sergey is a fucking worldwide autist CHAD. this is the sort of man im happy to be invested in.

wait? you srsly bought into the FUD?

looking very autistic. just how I like it.
>t money skelly

So I'm supposed to believe this guy just randomly gains and loses 300 pounds of body mass? It couldn't be more obvious all the "Sergey's" are NOT one person! I will be watching for subtle clues like body language or voice but this one look more like the original Sergai v. 1.0

>mfw sergey dies of a heart attack before mainnet

Guys i’m seriously worried that Sergey is using... The weight loss isn’t normal in that short amount of time. Do you think he turned to drugs because the project is failing? Please tell me i’m wrong bros..

what a man, moon confirmed

its from 2012 boys

Off by a factor of 10

This is not the sergey I know and love

fuck fuck fuck, abort

sold 100k

Adderal crash diet paid for with stinky linkies neetbux. Sad!

It's true! It's true!

You faggots bullied him too much. Now he's hooked on meth. You happy now?

Wtf, looks like he lost around 30kgs? In what? 5 months? How did he do it?

I come to link threads for the memes
I don't even hold any
BTW hi Sergey (I know you are reading this, you spilled the beans/memes in your lecture)

Are a grill?

Is Sergey diying?

I laughed way to hard. Thanks user

Does this guy have downs or something? He looks like he’s melting

I just left Taco Cabana literally in tears. I stopped in for a quick bite and, to my surprise, I ran into Sergey. It was not what I expected.

Before I realized it was him, I was standing behind him in line, he was on his phone. He was talking really loudly, especially for being in a Taco Cabana. People were giving him looks and I saw an Mexican woman roll her eyes and shake her head right at him. He was next in line, the clerk said "What can I get ya big guy" - but he didn't hear him since he was on the phone, and he yelled "I don't give a fuck if that's the time they scheduled me to speak, that's right in the middle of my Lunch! I'm Sergey Nazarov, CEO of smartcontract. Com and the solver of Oracles; move my time slot!" I did a double take and realized who he was. He made eye contact with me. I was just about to introduce myself and tell him what a big fan I am, when he said, "What the fuck are you looking at fuck face?".

My face contorted and tears instantly poured down my face. I ran out the door with no food and I'm in my car now.

>you spilled the beans/memes in your lecture
You at the conference user?

Sergey gives off that same aura of autism that Vitalik does. It's autism that drives the price of crypto not hype or partnerships. Link is the one.

Add blaster here.
Told you he was stressed about mobius. Now the fun begins.

Abs blaster here. Buy mobius

Every fucking day I wake up and check biz I see that stupid blue cube again. That fucking Zelda looking goofy logo for that coin. I then see non stop fud about it. How it is a one man Russian scammer who hasn't worked on the project in months. Yet people still talk about it, all the fucking time. They won't stop, the fud is everywhere. Explain your obsession you fucking larpers. What is it about this coin that has you all cucked. I will be buying 100k the more you fud. Your reverse psychology won't work on me

Ans blaster here, buy NEO

pic from 2011

Gas blaster here, buy BRAP.

This.

Sergey is a true man. Fair play to him.

I love in SF and I actually have a VERY sexy female roommate. Anyways she went out bar hopping tonight and she brought home the LINK founder Sergey Nazarov.

After Sergey pounded my roommate out he walked past my bedroom towards the bathroom fully nude! It was a wonderful treat to see trust me.

He is was a god. Great pecs, dark blonde hair between them, thick trail dissected his six pack abs down to an incredibly thick bush. Balls so hairy you could hardlysee them. Soft dick was about 6". Great hairy muscularthighs and legs/ass. Probably one of the most beautiful men ihave had the privalege of seeing.

I spent every day checking for link threads to post big mac jokes in.

Damn. Now I feel bad.