*patiently waits for 3.7k*

>*patiently waits for 3.7k*

What happened? TA was giving a steady 3700 sats incoming yesterday, now it's having a hard time breaking 3200.

The meme lines were too obvious and whales are trying to shake weak hands out. Hold on!

Oh well. I'm a daytrader but I also have strong hands, so I'll keep on holding.

Also I guess we still have some time before Callisto, so I'm guessing it will moon again closer to March.

>much whales
this shitcoin will never moon

>TA was giving a steady 3700 sats incoming yesterday, now it's having a hard time breaking 3200.

I did, and I really thought that would happen, but then some faggot dumped on the breakout chance and the market went all bearish.

I'm sorry.

Yeah I'm holding too. Seems to be resisting at around 3200, but I'm far less confident in it than I was yesterday.

I'll hold as long as it takes for me to sell at a profit.

Eh, crypto is literally the most risky market ever conceived in human history. Can't expect things to go very smooth every time. Will it at least reach 3400 soon? That's when I'll break even.

no, whale dumped on breaking downtrend and it will never go up

sold for a small loss. fuck this shit coin

k ty brb kms

I'm not sure at this point, bear trend seems to be slowing down. The two possibilities I see now is that we go sideways at 3200 for a while until the market goes bullish for the airdrop or drop to 3100/3000 and bounce.

Also, I'm sorry for everyone in this thread if my TA caused a loss.

I'm just waiting for it so I can sell at a profit now.

>he still doesn't understand that every faggot "TA Expert," P&D group, and signal discord are just making calls to sell idiots their bags
No refunds, goyim.

I think most realized callisto airdrop is pure shit and cant even be traded until end of the year lol. ETC back to the dumpster where it belongs

this dump your bags before its too late

>I think most realized callisto airdrop is pure shit and cant even be traded until end of the year lol. ETC back to the dumpster where it belongs
this is precisely why I'm still mining it. I'm counting on it doing the opposite of what I think.

What do you think will happen to this when ZCL, LTC and NEO forks/airdrops are over. All the profits from selling the peak will go to ETC. but keep dumping at loss and cry later noobs.

It will moon, you’ll see.

It did moon before and will moon again. Ure just fuding salty retard who didn’t buy below 30.

Idiot bought in high and now sold at loss. What a disaster!

It’s just pathetic that u guys are actually buying when it’s up 30% and selling at 2% loss. Grow up!

>t. insecure bagholder

It behaved like your usual fad, but it's going back to mean now and it will have another fad, be sure to get out at profit this time instead of being a hodl cuck

>What do you think will happen to this when ZCL, LTC and NEO forks/airdrops are over.

This is what I am waiting for. Right now it's holding 3200 satoshis and probably won't maintain any dip below that.

I am waiting to see what happens when the other airdrops are over.

I’ll see you when you FOMO in at 70$. I dump my stack on you then. What a cuck! Haha

>implying this shitcoin will ever reach $70
deluded

airdrop coming in 2 weeks, just hold ! price will pump to moonvalues

Imagine being this retarded.
It's called buying on momentum and setting tight stop losses.

if tron went from nothing to 25 cents, then this shit can go to $70

lol