I sold low, it's fucking over isn't it? Where have my boys gone? Om*gaMaker? Bearfag? All I see is shh now...

I sold low, it's fucking over isn't it? Where have my boys gone? Om*gaMaker? Bearfag? All I see is shh now, shh when I close my eyes, shh in the mirror, shh in my nightmares.

just buy now you fucking idiot

kek dumbass. just buy back in

We are about to go into the largest bubble mania phase the world has ever seen and you fucking sold?

But you were one of us
TRAITOR
>just fomo and buy high xddddddddddddddddddd

>ever trusting a pair of tripfags EVER

>buy high sell low
that's how it's supposed to work

shut the fuck up WHORE, I don't want to buy high that's the point of this thread

fuck lol I removed the name I don't know why it still showed up. yeah don't worry it's going back to 5k calm the fuck down.

Why did you listen to OmegaFaggot if every single one of his predictions was wrong?
You do know that he's trolling, don't you? He has been claiming 100x shorts all the way up to 10k.

I didn't listen to him, but it was nice to see I wasn't the only one rooting for b*tcoin to go down after my demise.
Now he perished in flames.
kek
>he tries to hide

>he thought we were in the post-bubble phase, not the pre-bubble bear trap
Buy you fucking idiot.

People know I'm a bearfag so they'll know I'm fucking with them if I tell them to fomo in

Who the fuck are you?

shh

is ok

you still in time shh

I’m sorry I failed you all. I was wrong for shorting the market and telling you to do the same. I was wrong for not buying back in at 7k, 8k and even 9k. Just buy in now

here is an advice for you, when public people say: sell, YOU BUY
when public people say : BUY
start thinking about selling

you hear in the news that it's FALLING and its dead, then BUY

if you read in the news how you can make loads of cash or an article saying OH look at this jenous child who invented crypto X, then fucking sell

No one. just a guy.

Look, I am you now. And I like to suck cock.

I too like to suck cock.

He's a guy who's still getting his shit pushed in and as long as he is you know we're not finished - he'll be the last to fomo...

...is it hurting yet Sadst?

looks like I'm famous now. keep the attention coming

I bought $6000 dollars of BTC at 18k and now I have >$10k dollars. Maybe you just suck at this fag

Stop using my name, you imposters.

>wojak the exact same color as ID
confirmed kill

I'm the original, faggot.

Considering how quiet it is here at biz, half of this board sold low and 80% of normies sold at bottom.

NO - I'M THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME