Will a 30k investment now make me a millionaire by the end of the year?

Will a 30k investment now make me a millionaire by the end of the year?

Some coins will.

with the right sequence of perfectly timed trades with leverage you can turn 30k to a million in a few hours

simply put, unlikely

I would expect 10x at most, and that's what happened in 2017 to BTC

you are unlikely to pick a 100x coin

I've got 50k coming in 2 weeks, I need to know how to multiply it as much as possible before the next bubble burst

What coins exactly? Im desperate

REQ

How the fuck should I know? I'd say VEN is a pretty safe bet but not enough to make million.

Same here.
Muh plan -
XLM until mid May
EOS until EOY

Telcoin

There are no guarantees and anythinf you pick may take time or fail outright. That said, look at the Bosch connected world conference and what it about. What coin's cofounder is speaking there, and why would he be? February 22nd. Final day. Main stage.

I was all in on VEN up until a few days ago when I realized that the people who got "rich" in crypto either got in Nov 2017 or earlier and held ANY COIN, or invested in

It's risky but with leverage you can make much more than that.

If you play it right yes, if you can wait another year you can be even sloppier.

Find 30 different promising ICOs, dump a grand into each of them, and then wait. Sell enough in the beginning to cover the initial $1000, and then hold the rest for a little while, take profits when you're comfortable and move on to the next one.

>friend bought eth at 8$ a pop
>told me to get some
>"nah my man i'm gonna pass on that"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No but its an easy 4x.

Why do you plan on dropping Stellar? I think it's got a lot of growth potential for this year.

possible if you get into presales of gen 4 platforms like Zilliqa

not possible if you buy off exchanges

Also saying REQ.

I fully expect this to get to $10 EoY.

Fuck you! 100$ eoy

damn that's a lot of REQ. i have always been hesitant to buy too much of one particular coin. how could you even liquidate that? you would probably have to spread it out through a few days or something, wouldn't you? (if it actually went to $10)

Screencap this

If you all in LINK you will make it. Screencap all these replies.

Yeah, you'd have to act the part of a whale to slowly cash out your stack.

This

wait for 3-5k btc

REQ while it's this cheap. You've got 13 days.

Same but at 2 dollars

Thought it was Russian scam

Link, REQ, OMG, and a little bit in ITNS.

lmao you gonna sell at loss on the first btc crash.

you'll need a time machine for that, friend

LINK/REQ

You have until the end of Q1

OMG already has a pretty big market cap already, almost 2 billion. a lot of crypto that is still under 100m that would probably see better gains. what do you think?

>he doesn’t know

All depends on if they come up with more thank stickers.
100 bil MC is a 50x

We are still in a bubbble burst. Do not trust Veeky Forums.
Current upswing is a bulltrap.

this, but the chance of a person needing to ask Veeky Forums if it's possible successfully doing it is infinitesimal

Same. I was a bitcoin maximalist and hadn't looked at the core cuckery at the time.
So I thought "lol what a scam, bitcoin can do all those things soon"

Yeah put it in all in Telcoin.. If it reaches ~$0.10 by end of year (very possible) you will have a million dollars.

Nobody knows this. Even the people working on the projects

Enigma. Only ENG. Just think about a better moment for entry, it's steadily recovering now. Thank me later in the spirit.

I forgot to mention that to make it with ENG you have to be ironhanded holder and wait at keast until Q2 2019.

You can buy 100k REQ for that, which is about $2 mil EOY.

>100 bil MC
Holy fuck, skateboardfags are the most deluded morons on this board. OMG is an overvalued shitcoin. Should be worth $250 million at most.

but something like NULS could also hit 100b someday and they are under 100m right now. OMG is obviously more established and has vitalik shilling it so it's more likely tho. there's just so many different coins i wanna invest in that have potential AAAAHHH

Matrix AI (MAN)

NULS is $150 million market cap. $100b - yeah, forget about that. But it will probably do well. 10x from now is reasonable.

id say $20 REQ is just as delusional.

what makes you think that it will not reach 100b? never say never

Kaiji s3 when

Never ever.

Akagi

>$13b market cap on one of the most ambitious projects in crypto
>delusional
What makes you think it will?

>generic worthless shitcoin #252
>"most ambitious projects in crypto
>worthy of even 1 billion let alone 13 billion mcap

altcucks are hilarious

>he didn't read/comprehend the whitepaper
>rebbit spacing
Imagine being this retarded. Not gonna make it.

I already made it because I bought BTC in 2013 you fucking faggot. 2017 latecomers make me laugh. Keep chasing moon missions on worthless fucking altcoins lmao

Aggressively trading microcap coins, maybe. I don't see you successfully hitting $1MM with anything in the top 100.

IOTA u idiots

>claims he made it
>still shitposting on Veeky Forums
Either a larp or you're beyond pathetic. Neck yourself.

Hi there newfag.
I also made it
Im Still here

I wish you make it too one day, just remember, you are here forever.

REQ+LINK best friends 4ever

Lmao you Corecucks make me laugh, you honestly believe that Bitcoin is the pinnacle of blockchain technology.

You're just like people that would say netscape is the pinnacle of browsers when the internet started picking up pace.

Can you even name one thing that Bitcoin actually does, that isn't already done better by an altcoin or token today?

>it's going to 4k

The music guy is in prison for weed smoking
>yfw north Korea is more free than any of the " civilized" country

>forever
I've been on /a/ for years and I like Veeky Forums as well, so I'll most likely keep visiting those, but Veeky Forums? I am not coming back to this cancer-ridden board the moment my portfolio hits 7 digits.

Asians all seem to think weed is like heroin, but drinking 12 beers with your retarded co-workers at some dumb "bonding" event is ok

Spending 30k on nicehashing the right coins will make you a millionaire for sure...