What's the best way to cook these?

What's the best way to cook these?

follow the directions on the package, idiot.

they're already cooked, you can just eat them.

Make it a desert

I like using them for casseroles. I take about 3 or 4 boil it and drain. Add two of the seasoning packets with a bit of old bay as well. Then add some peas and carrots with a can of cream of mushroom and cream of chicken. Mix it up and put some shredded cheddar or whatever i have on hand on top. You can add some into the mix as well before just putting it on the top to add more cheesiness.

bruh I aint gonna lie, my past life creeps back evertime i see those ramen packs.
I like to make a spread with the cheap chicken ramen. Some straight prison food makes me feel good.

break up ramen
add a crushed up bag of doritos
chop up 2 slices yellow cheese
a can of chili or tuna in oil
2 packs of franks hot sauce
make a broth with the flavor pack
chop up some pickle jalapenos
mix all together
put in plastic bag pour on hot broth
mix a little roll up and wait for the magic.

>doritos
>not bbq chips
Into the fucking trash.

stove top with water no seasoning.
add butter and salt.
drain when done leaving a little buttered water left.
add imitation bacon bits (bits, not crisps). mcmormick brand.

eat while its hot and wet, and not dried out. its great but don't go over board. one serving Is perfect. two and you start to get sick of it.

and yes, mix it up with bacon bits. add a lot.

I'm telling you. this shit is good.

obligatory

I usually throw them in the garbage then force my weeaboo ass room mate to get actual food. After lots of yeling and some mild physical violence it works. Then we eat something edible other than ramen garbage.

My mom used to make something like this, when we were running low on pantrystuffs and didn't have money to buy much more. She made it with tuna instead of cream of chicken, though, and I don't think she used cheese. It was good.

Buy two packages

Throw those packets away

Make your own bomb seasoning

Add veggies (celery & cabbage)

Soup broth

Cheese

Siracha

Add canned chicken, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, onions if you have some, and pic related

Wait, do you all cook ramen in a pot? What the hell

As opposed to...?

I can vouch for this, it changed my instant ramen game forever

I put it in a bowl and pour hot water from a water boiler over it. Then I stir it and wait a few minutes.

Is this really not the normal way? Seems to work way faster then heating up a pot

that's not really different from using a pot, you're just using a kettle instead

dry.

Deep-fry them in butter.

So you like your noodles extra al dente, and don't add any other extra ingredients? Yeah, that's how I did it when I was 5.

crack it open throw it in a pan and let it cook bitch now that's real education fuck books

once i split a pot of ramen with my roommate's boyfriend and watched as he proceeded to drain all of the broth out of his portion reserving only the noodles. it hurt a little.

>extra al dente
What? The noodles are perfectly soft when it's cooked.
>don't add any other extra ingredients?
Wait, don't the ingredients come with the noodles in your country? There are several spices, some small vegetables and oil in the pack.

Why should I even add extra ingredients to a 50 cent portion of noodles anyway? Do you guys think this is cooking?

>Wait, don't the ingredients come with the noodles in your country?

Depends on what noodles you mean. The ones in OPs pic only come with the salty seasoning for the "broth". No oil, no vegetables, etc. But the better brands do come with those things.

>>Why should I even add extra ingredients to a 50 cent portion of noodles anyway?
Because it's an easy way to improve the taste and the nutritional value of the meal.

>it's not real cooking, it's shitty instant noodles!
>why would i even try to make it taste halfway decent?!

Yes, that's what I'm saying. Thats like pimping up your BigMac, just dumb. Make your own soup/burger if you want it to taste really good.

>Make your own soup/burger if you want it to taste really good.

Of course. But what if I don't have the time to commit to "really good" and I want something fast and simple, but better than a bare pack of noodles?

In case your ramen comes with nothing but the noodles that's okay but otherwise I find it ridiculous to add all those ingredients.

I buy the brands which do contain extra seasoning and some dehydrated vegetables. But even so there's so little "vegetable" in there that it's pretty sad. And it takes very little effort to reach into the fridge and grab some things to add to the soup. It takes no extra time because I can get those things while the water is boiling.

>all those ingredients

All what ingredients? We're just talking about adding a little extra to make it into more of a meal, and not a snack you'd eat in elementary school.

Having a seasoning pack, an oil pack, and some dehydrated vegetables and possibly meat/shrimp, doesn't make it any more of a meal than the ones that only come with a pack of flavored salt.

Obviously cooking from scratch is better, but if you're feeling lazy or in a rush, there's no reason not to make your shitty noodles as shitty as possible.

What are the base ingredients you absolute need for a not shit ramen meal?

Green onions, an egg, and a teaspoon of peanut butter

I get the indomie type, I add an egg and cooked brocolli

In a pot with some water.

any kind of vegetable, any kind of pepper, some kind of base stock so it's not just water, and maybe dairy (egg, cream, milk, cheese)

Following the directions on the back.

Take a pan and boil some water
Put Water, Noodels and seasoning in pan
Add chopped vegetables and tomatoes
Let water evaporate

looks like thats where it already is

I drain most of the water when done cooking them.

>take normal plate and a bowl
>put ramen in bowl and apply boiling water
>cover the bowl with the plate
>let it sit for 5-whatever minutes
>...
>???

>nobody has posted how to perfectly microwave ramen yet

Works every single time if you do it right

>Take ramen
>break it up like you're breaking weed down for a blunt
>place ramen in microwaveable bowl halfway filled with water
>dunk the ramen all in the water
>make sure its all wet like de bussi
>microwave ramen in water for 3:45
>take out
>pour out some of the water
>mix in flavor packet
>eat
>yep

>using a microwave
>breaking it up
>pouring out the water
>being a faggot

>cooking instant ramen
>not breaking it up and snacking on it

Stay pleb

Toss it out, shit's fucking terrible for u

>putting dairy in your ramen

Just because eggs are frequently sold in the "dairy" aisle of the grocery store doesn't make them in any way a dairy product.

The quickest and best way, in a more bang for your buck hurry up we got places to be sort of way, is to make the noodles and put em in a fry pan in med high. Scramble an egg or two and add the seasoning in the liquid egg and pour over top of the crisping noodles. Stir until egg is done and noodles are a little crunchy. But only eat sparingly the salt in those is ridiculous

>being a soulless sheep not open to new experiences

microwave.