Who else enjoys Malt Liquor here? Been drinking 211 for almost 8 years now...

Who else enjoys Malt Liquor here? Been drinking 211 for almost 8 years now, 2 40ozs a night and it literally tastes like water now. Favorite 40ozs?

Other urls found in this thread:

40ozmaltliquor.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's not malt liquor, it's high gravity beer.

I feel awkward buying it. One time a guy gave me a look. Or I think he gave me a look. I haven't made eye contact with a liquor store cashier since the pub down the road fired that sexy goth chick who dressed like a dude like two years ago

So hurricane high gravity isnt malt liquor either?

I will drink just about any cheap beer, even warm, before I'll drink that horse piss. Malt liquor is truly disgusting.

Well, maybe I'd take the 211 before I'd take chili beer. Chili beer is nasty.

im in my liquor store daily, they know me by name and know what I get, I really dont even care anymore. I used to drive all over to different places but give no fucks now.

you got it, toots

bullshit, id take this over ur word

40ozmaltliquor.com/

I like colt45 and olde English. Steel reserve I can't get behind its fuckin gross and gives you a homeless drunk its not fun

St Ides is the best, but i have to drive to find it

>40ozmaltliquor.com

uhhh... projects a lot of authority?

actually it does.

drink it down to the label, then pour orange juice in until it's back to where it started.

it's great.

that takes me back :):)

i always wondered why they dont sell some sort of pre-mixed brass monkey concoction.

>colt45 and olde English

My man

Can't drink malt liquor. Tastes worse than PBR somehow.

after awhile it doesnt

>Malt Liquor
>i'm black

I miss best malt liquor

My friends and I used to buy those when we were teenagers because they were $1 out the door. Oh the memories of getting drunk off shit beer that you paid a crack head to buy for you

I will never forget the time my buddy and I got shitfaced on red Tilt and he puked all over his parent's white carpet. It was beautiful.

MALT LIQUOR!

Be me: first real job out of the Air Force and it's at NASA. My official title is Astronaut Rescue Technician because I watch over the astronauts while going through high altitude decompression training.

First day on the job my new coworkers take me out to a ghetto bar that only serves malt liquor crap. Get fucking wasted.

Day two and I'm in the chamber with a recruit trying not to puke into my oxygen mask. Halfway through and I couldn't hold it anymore and ripped off my mask and puke a huge arcing stream of vomit all over the feet of the recruit.

I was let go that day. My NASA career lasted two whole days.

Malt liquor? Never again....

Lmao holy shit