Looking to get into blockchain dev stuff but I don't wanna fuckin learn Solidity to use ETH. What are my other options?

Looking to get into blockchain dev stuff but I don't wanna fuckin learn Solidity to use ETH. What are my other options?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/CityOfZion/neo-python)
blog.decred.org/2017/07/25/Decred-Recruiting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you basically need to know solidity user. im working on some shit right now and the lack of examples re: solidity projects is kind of lackluster, but im gonna make it

Neo and Python goes hand in hand.

going to need to make a token for transactions too for a project myself. Will I need to learn Solidity too? Is NEO open source? Can I use that instead?

holy shit you arent joking (github.com/CityOfZion/neo-python)

thx much my friend

looks like i can use c# too, which i like even more

>Solidity
Why would you do that when c++/js/python-compatible token platforms are in the horizon?

NEO is next ETH

:^)

>mfw linkies will force their shitcubes down Veeky Forums throat

I'm not a programmer and it took me a week to understand Solidity. If you're an actual software engineer and can't pick up new languages in a few days, first hello pajeet, second please rethink developing immutable applications handling money.

Nem - jawa
Zilliqa - scilla
Lisk - IDK

>dao hack

js you say
i am very interested, which platform is this

the only platforms i know of are ETH and NEO, and i think maybe XLM will allow smart contracts too? is INT one?

Learn Go (or javascript/php, depending on what you want to work on) and become a contractor for Decred. They're always looking for new devs. Find something on the github that needs to be done, do it, then if it's good they'll hire you.
blog.decred.org/2017/07/25/Decred-Recruiting/

solidity sucks and allows for moronic integer overflow errors that cause enormous losses of money

their documentation is garbage and can't decide if it wants to be for professional programmers or complete newkuks

> The addresses are in the basic hexadecimal Ethereum format, while the balances are integers, ranging from 0 to 115 quattuorvigintillion. If you don't know how much a quattuorvigintillion is, it's many vigintillions more than anything you are planning to use your tokens for

teehee so cute, thanks vitalik

there are countless studies that programmers coding in languages theyre comfortable with perform significantly faster and with less mistakes, it makes no sense for a dapp platform to use a language nobody fucking uses

hey mane you got any of those Ada, VHDL, or Assembly LINKs

If you don't get on the EOS dev telegram and code an app in C++ there is no hope for you

If you think you should be developing immutable applications handling money after one week of learning the language please rethink developing immutable applications handling money.

found this dusty little guy up in the attic where he belongs

Ada is bound to make a comeback you autist
thanks though

very cool, thank you